Realistic Wrestlemania 34 Cards

rko57

The Icon
Now that we're officially on the Road to WrestleMania 34, what is your realistic WM34 card? By that I mean no Undertaker/Sting in a Double Retirement Match (although I'd still like to see that) or Stone Cold teaming with Rousey, etc. So with that being said, here's my WM34 Card:

K1: Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Here you'll find guys like Ziggler, Corbin, Jinder, Elias, Kane, etc. start off the night. Lets go with Elias getting the big win and performing a concert afterwards

K2: Sasha Banks and Bayley (RAW) vs. Becky Lynch and Natalya (SD)
It's very hard for me to find a spot on the main card for these the first three women listed, and a battle royal just seems redundant. Build this up as a RAW vs. SD match, which is why you get Natalya teaming up with Becky. Team SD gets the win, leading to even more frustration between Sasha and Bayley, leading to Sasha going complete heel the next night on RAW.

K3: Cruiserweight Finals: Hideo Itami vs. Cedric Alexander
Why call up Itami if you aren't going to make him champion? Give them as much time as they want and really put on a great show right before the main card starts. Itami wins with the GTS

1. Ladder Match for the SD Tag Team Titles: Usos(c) vs. New Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers vs. Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin vs. Rusev Day
Here's your annual WM Ladder Match to start the show. You'll see some crazy spots from Kofi and Shelton, and there will be a lot of carnage around the ring. Lets go with the Bludgeon Brothers winning the titles and starting a dominant reign on SD Live.

2. RAW Women's Championship: Alexa Bliss(c) vs. Nia Jax
According to reports, this will be the RAW Women's match. It's hard for me to not put Sasha Banks on this card, or even Bayley, but a fatal four-way would be almost identical to last years match. I also can't take Alexa Bliss out as she deserves to go into this WM as champion as she has been champion for so long now. I'm gonna go with a twist, and have Alexa Bliss win due to Absolution coming out and assisting her in the win. She now becomes the leader of the group.

3. RAW Tag Team Championship: The Bar(c) vs. Woken Matt&Bray Wyatt
This is a bit of an odd ball, but I feel like the Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt (surprise surprise) feud has been a let down. I also feel the Mania card is too stacked to justify them having a one on one match in any capacity, even a Final Deletion type. So lets throw a curveball and have them try to become tag team champions. The Bar wins though, and let's have the Hardy/Wyatt feud culminate at the next PPV in Final Deletion or whatever.

4. United States Championship: Bobby Roode(c) vs. Randy Orton
I can see this match happening at WM whether it's for the US Title or not. I just can't see Roode dropping the title already, and I can see Orton wanting to go after the 1 title he's never had. Idc which one turns heel leading to the match, but one of them needs to. I'd have Orton win this one after reversing Roode's finisher into an RKO.

5. Fatal 4-Way for the IC Title: The Miz(c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe vs. Finn Balor
I think this would challenge the WWE Title as MOTN, and it would probably be the best way to utilize these 4 guys as there's no other big match that any could really be in without being in a throwaway match. I would go with Balor pulling off the win to become Intercontinental Champion and begin a strong reign as a fighting champion. The Miz will leave to be with his kid, while Samoa Joe and Seth Rollins will go to SD Live in the Superstar Shakeup.

6. SD Women's Championship: Charlotte Flair(c) vs. Asuka
According to reports, Asuka will be moving to Smackdown to challenge Charlotte. I feel this is a good move as this is the best match they could put together in the women's division. Asuka isn't losing this match as she'll beat Charlotte, AND then also beating Carmella in her cash-in attempt.

7. John Cena vs. Braun Strowman
This is a match only happens if Undertaker does not wrestle (which I do not have happening. Just feel like he would've returned by now for a WM match.) I would set up at Elimination Chamber with the whole Chamber teaming up on Strowman to eliminate him. When he recovers to exit, he takes out his anger on everybody, especially Cena. He does his power slam to Cena on the steel, then throws him through a pod, which leads to an easy elimination. This leads to a big match at WM with Cena wanting to take out Strowman, but I would have Strowman win at WM.

8. Daniel Bryan&Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens&Sami Zayn
This match might be the least likely to happen, but I can also see it happening to help keep DB around. If Daniel Bryan doesn't wrestle at this WM, then he's gone from the WWE and you know Vince does not want to lose him as he's still one of the most over guys on TV. Let Shane work a majority of this match, Bryan gets the hot tag, and they win with him tapping out Owens.

9. Mixed Tag: Kurt Angle&Ronda Rousey vs. HHH&Stephanie McMahon
It's safe to assume that this will happen as well since I don't see The Rock returning for this Mania. And of course, Angle and Rousey will win this match as there is no way Rousey is losing her debut match

10. WWE Championship: AJ Styles(c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
This match is practically set in stone with one title defense at Fast Lane standing in the way. WWE won't tease us this close to WM and not deliver this match that everybody has wanted since Nakamura came over to the US. I predict that Styles retains the title though

11. NO DQ's for the Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar(c) vs. Roman Reigns
We know that this is happening, and if it's anything like their WM31 match, it should be one helluva main event. Reigns wins the title

MOD NOTE:

Since this is a non-spam section, please include reasons for why your list contains what it does, so as to avoid a spam infraction and your post getting deleted.

So there's my WM34 card. 11 main card matches with 3 kickoff show matches totaling 14, which is only 1 more than last year. What do y'all think of this card, and what are some of your own WM34 predictions?

A rumored card for the show hit the net today:

WWE Championship - AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
WWE Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns
WWE Intercontinental Championship - The Miz vs Braun Strowman
WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Finals
WWE Raw Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax
WWE SmackDown Women's Championship - Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Mixed Tag Team Match - The Rock/Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
Singles Match - The Undertaker vs. John Cena

I think there's a better than reasonable chance this is what the main card will look like, plus 2 or 3 matches that'll air on the kickoff show.

Just going by how it simply looks on paper, it doesn't look tremendously impressive but we tend to say that every year. Styles vs. Nakamura could be a killer match if they get enough time, Lesnar vs. Reigns I was surprisingly good and it could be again, Charlotte vs. Asuka should be a lot of fun, Miz vs. Strowman is one I'm not so sure about, Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax could be really good depending on the story and how they portray Alexa, the finals to the Cruiserweight Championship tournament could also be fun but it really depends on who it is, the battle royal is pretty much filler, the mixed tag team match doesn't interest me all that much and neither does Taker vs. Cena because Taker just can't go in the ring anymore.

A rumored card for the show hit the net today:

WWE Championship - AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
WWE Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns
WWE Intercontinental Championship - The Miz vs Braun Strowman
WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Finals
WWE Raw Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax
WWE SmackDown Women's Championship - Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Mixed Tag Team Match - The Rock/Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
Singles Match - The Undertaker vs. John Cena

I think there's a better than reasonable chance this is what the main card will look like, plus 2 or 3 matches that'll air on the kickoff show.

I can't see them leaving both Tag titles off the main show. The tag team title matches for both Raw and Smackdown have been putting on MOTN candidates on pretty much every PPV since the beginning of 2017. If nothing else, The Usos should without a doubt get a match on the main card this year. Also, that card leaves a ton of notable names off of it including Owens, Zayn, Balor, Joe, Wyatt, Shane, and Rollins. I can see one or two of them not making it on the main show, but there's no way they'll leave all of those guys off the card.

As for my predictions, I can see it shaping up like this...

"Big 4":

AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura: WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns: Universal Championship
John Cena vs The Undertaker: Retirement Match
HHH vs Braun Strowman

I think 3 of these 4 are all but locked up, although it's entirely possible that Taker doesn't end up wrestling this year. I'm finding that increasingly hard to believe though seeing as how we've heard absolutely nothing about him either way. The closer we get to Mania, the more convinced I am that he's gonna show up out of the blue and challenge Cena. If he wasn't coming back, they would have said something by now.

Braun/Miz honestly does nothing for me, and I'm hoping that's not the direction they go in. I just don't see them having great chemistry and I find it extremely difficult, bordering on impossible, to believe that Miz can do any sort of damage to Braun. I love both guys, but Braun deserves a higher profile match, and the seeds have been planted for Strowman/HHH.

Middle-Card Matches:

Ronda Rousey vs Stephanie (squash city)
Shane/Orton vs Owens/Zayn
Miz vs Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor: IC Championship
Charlotte vs Asuka: SD Women's Championship

I'm not convinced that Bryan is getting in the ring. I don't see it happening. Orton's not doing shit right now and I can see him being inserted into this thing by DB in some way, shape, or form. Rousey/Steph, if it happened, would last all of 2 minutes.

Openers:

Jason Jordan vs Seth Rollins
The Usos vs The Bludgeon Brothers: SD Tag Team Championships
The Woken Hardy's vs The Bar: Raw Tag Team Championships
Nia Jax vs Alexa Bliss: Raw Women's Championship

Jeff's due back in March at the latest, so I'm sure they'll find a way to get The Hardy's back together before Mania. 12 matches may seem like a lot, but remember, the main show is 5 hours long and if the Rousey match ends up being a squash, that leaves room for a bit extra.

What should be the card.....

1) Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Stroman (Universal Title - Cage Match)
2) AJ Styles vs. Nakamura (World Title)
3) Charlotte vs. Asuka (Smackdown Women's Title)
4) Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
5) HHH & Steph vs. Angle & Rousey
6) Miz vs. Jericho (IC Title)
7) Roode vs. Ziggler vs. Orton vs. Rusev (Fatal 4 Way - US Tiltle)
8) Bliss vs. Nia Jax (Raw Women's Title)
9) The Uso's vs. Owens/Zayn (Smackdown Tag Titles)
10) The Bar vs. Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt (Raw Tag Titles)
11) Andre Battle Royal
12) The Balor Club vs. New Day (Cross Promotional Match)
13) Jason Jordan vs. Seth Rollins
14) Sasha Banks vs. Bailey (Opening Match)

The Lesnar vs. Stroman feud needs a conclusion
Miz vs. Jericho for the Title of greatest I-C Champ ever! That is gold
Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt could make for an interesting Tag Team for sure
Cena vs. Reigns was solid the 1st time why not an encore? Taker is not capable of performing at a high enough level anymore

Four Main Events

Brock v Reigns - Predictable, but sadly we're not getting Strowman
Nak v AJ - Iron Man Match, Nak Wins 3-2
Cena v Undertaker - Taker beats Cena and retires
Ronda v Alexa v Asuka v Charlotte - Both titles on the line in successive falls like with the IC/European in the past... Ronda and Asuka both get a fall each so they're the two champs.
Andre Battle Royal - Win for Nia Jax (yes you read that right)
Miz v Jericho - 10th title (Miz drops and regains it one more time between now and Mania... thinking they give it to Jericho as a "legendmaker" moment but works for Miz too...)
US Title Ladder Match - Roode v Orton v Rusev v Ziggler v Jinder v Daniel Bryan (wins)
The Balor Club & The Bar vs The New Day & Zayn and Owens (5 Man tag)

Kick Off Show
Cruiserweight Final - Roderick Strong vs Cedric Alexander
Usos v Benjamin and Gable

That would make Mania a 5 hour main show this year, take an hour off the kickoff or avoid the usual aftershow special)

Lol at you saying realistic, but have Daniel Bryan wrestle. Anyways, just like last year, we have 10 matches, with 3 matches on the pre-show. This is a very stacked card and I did my best to get everybody included. I also took as granted that Ambrose won't miss the show.

WRESTLEMANIA 34

Singles match
John Cena vs The Undertaker
-- Undertaker's last match, so of course it goes on last. The crowd will be electric thoughout the match.

Singles match for the Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar(c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs Roman Reigns

Singles match for the WWE Championship
AJ Styles(c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Tag Team match
Alexa Bliss & Sasha Banks vs Ronda Rousey & Bayley
-- Why put HHH and freaking Stephanie McMahon in an angle with Ronda, when you can have a nice tag team match of women that features Ronda? Sasha is slowly turning heel, so have her team up with RAW's biggest heel Alexa, to take on Bayley and Ronda. Of course Sasha and Bayley carry this match.

No Holds Barred match w/ Kurt Angle as the special guest referee
Triple H (w/ DX and The Kliq) vs Braun Strowman
-- This is what HHH can do. Put over Braun Strowman. He brings with him and army: Road Dogg, X-Pac, Billy Gun, HBK, Nash and Scott Hall. He books Angle as a special guest referee and says that if HHH does not win, Angle might lose his job. That's why Jordan interferes and tries to cost Strowman the match (more heat on Jason). Strowman overcomes all odds and wins the match and is cemented as one of the company's biggest superstars.

[Hall of Fame presentation]

Triple Threat Ladder match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championships
The Usos(c) vs The New Day vs KO & Zayn
-- The Usos and The New Day deserve to be on the main show in important matches. That match is a means to do that. KO & Zayn win this, because I believe that they can have a very entertaining run as SD champions. Shane also interferes and does something crazy, in order to cost Sami and KO the match.

Singles match
Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose
-- This feud has rocked the WWE over the past 4 years. Dean will return and attack Rollins, thus turning heel. This will be the end of this feud, at the grandest stage of them all and it will kick-start Dean Ambrose's singles career as a heel.

Singles match for the United States Championship
Bobby Roode(c) vs Randy Orton

Fatal-4-Way match for the Intercontinetnal Championship
The Miz(c) (w/ The Miztourage) vs The Demon King (w/ Balor Club) vs Bray Wyatt (w/ The Woken Hardys) vs Samoa Joe (w/ The Bar)
-- This is connected to the match on the pre-show. It's a gang wars storyline.

Singles match for the Smackdown Women's Championship
Charlotte Flair(c) vs Asuka
-- This match has the potential to be the show stealer and not Styles vs Nakamura. This also can be a GREAT opener.

***Pre-Show***
#) The Bar(c) vs Balor Club vs The Woken Hardys vs The Miztourage vs The Revival (5-way match for the RAW Tag Team Championships)
#) Cruiserweight Champion vs Rey Mysterio
#) Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

If Ambrose won't make it at Wrestlemania, then use the Rollins vs heel Kurt Angle storyline, or Rollins vs Jordan (w/ Angle)

I hope rousey is not involved with the mcmahons... they dont need to be involved. It should be Ronda rousey vs asuka for the raw womens title. Have asuka cash in her opportunity on raw and beat bliss. My card would look like this and ill try to make it as realistic as possible.

Pre show : Andre battle royal (Rusev wins)
Sasha banks vs bayley
crusierweight finals
The bar c vs The revival vs Gallows and anderson (Raw Tag titles)
Bobby roode c vs Dolph ziggler (Us title)

Main : Sami zayn vs kevin owens (Loser leaves smackdown)
Miz c vs Finn balor (ic title)
Usos c vs New day (tag titles ladder match)
Charlotte c vs Becky lynch (Smackdown womens title)
Asuka c vs Ronda rousey (raw womens title)
Triple h vs braun strowman
Shinsuke nakamura vs AJ styles c (wwe title)
John cena vs Undertaker?/elias
Randy orton vs seth rollins (interpromotinal match)
Brock lesnar c vs Roman reigns. (universal title)

Now this card isnt including a possible daniel bryan or kurt angle in ring return, the card would shake up a bit if that were the case.

Main Events:
WWE Title: AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Universal Title: Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
Undertaker vs John Cena
Triple H & Stephanie vs Angle & Rousey
- I thought about putting Strowman in here in place of Angle but at the end of the day this match would be centered around Rousey's debut and I thought Strowman being here throwing Triple H around like a rag doll would take away from that.

Undercard:
SD Women's Title: Charlotte Flair vs Asuka
- They've already thrown away Asuka matches with both Bliss & Banks in the past couple weeks and the way they added in the condition about being able to choose which champion the winner can face at the last minute leads me to believe they will have Asuka move over to face Charlotte.

IC Title: Miz vs Seth Rollins
SD Tag Titles: Usos vs Owens & Zayn
- Best things going on Smackdown among these 4, only downside would be it would be a virtual certainty that Shane/Bryan would be involved in some capacity.
US Title: Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler
Raw Womens Title: Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley
Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe

Preshow:

Raw Tag Titles: BAR vs Wyatt/Hardy
New Day vs Balor Club
ATGMBR
Probably some type of 10 woman tag match or women's battle royal to give the women not on the card a spot (Lynch, Naomi, Rose/Deville, Riots, Natalya, Mickie...)

Kick-Off Show:
Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Final two should be Elias Samson and Nia Jax. Don't really care which one wins, but that's where the most excitement would be. There both at that phase in their careers where a spotlight here seems to fit.

Main Card:
Seth Rollins vs. Jason Jordan
I guess? I think this is a major step down for Rollins, but, there doesn't seem to be much else on the horizon for him at the moment. Some real athleticism should be shown, but this should be a clean decisive win for Rollins in not too long of a match either.

Boddy Roode defends the United States Championship against Randy Orton
I like the sound of this. Seems like a good fit. Orton isn't necessarily taking the world by storm these days, and it would still be a big win for Roode on a big stage. It's a fresh match too.

The Bar defends the Tag Team Championship against Bray Wyatt & Broken Matt Hardy
If a bizarre twist, Hardy and Hardy will reunite! Similar to how Cesaro and Sheamus did after a rivalry, so this is a nice fit. More can be done with a Wyat/Hardy win here, including a returning (debuting?) Brother Nero with the assist in the win.

John Cena vs. Samoa Joe
I think everyone is forgetting about Joe (or will he still be injured?). Cena needs a big time exciting match. This match would create a lot of buzz. Something tells me these two would be able to work off each other well.

Charlotte defends the Women's Championship against Asuka
Pretty obvious match. Let the girls go all out here! If they think they can achieve match of the night, let them try! Give them time, and obviously don't limit their moveset. An Asuka win seems right, she's so hot right now and pretty much has been since he arrival. The female Nakamura in my eyes.

Finn Balor defends the Cruiserweight Championship against Rey Mysterio
Two former World Champions in a 20+ minute potential match of the night could really do wonders for the belt. And with contenders like Hideo Itami and Ricochet on the horizon, finally the belt can be taken seriously. This match does seem unrealistic in the current state of the division and structure in WWE, but it really doesn't have to be with a couple right decisions. The division is wide-open right now and ready for a make-over! Also Balor DID eliminate Mysterio from the Rumble, so there's your start. Balor should probably win, even though having the name 'Rey Mysterio' in the linage of this belt would be nice to see. I just think Mysterio in WWE would be short-lived/sporadic/part-time at best these days. Balor can legitimize the belt (and division), before going back to the main event scene once Brock is officially done with the belt.

AJ Styles defends the WWE Championship against Shinsuke Nakamura
Pretty obvious showcase here. I'm a fan of both, but would really like to see Shinsuke have his moment. I'd personally like to see AJ drop the title to him here then trade it back and forth in the 2nd/3rd quarters of the year, maybe even resulting in an Iron Man Match. Not since CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan will we have seen such a good string of WWE Championship matches. I don't see Nakamura as a long-term champion sadly, I just don't think he's a WWE guy, or more importantly, a Vince guy. But at least 1 WWE Championship win and a worthy feud will make him seem vindicated in my eyes, and validated in the mainstream and main roster.

I'm too tired to mention the rest, but the best are similar to what was already mentioned for Rousey, Brock, Angle, Reigns, Triple H. Maybe throw in The Miz defending the belt against Braun somewhere, maybe on the kick-off show.

When i look at what they have set up right now it's hard to make a mania card that would make the show feel like a big deal but anyway here's my mania card.

WWE universal Championship match - Triple threat match
Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns vs John Cena

WWE Championship match
AJ Styles VS Shinsuke Nakamura

Smackdown Woman's championship Match
Charlotte VS Asuka

Raw Woman's Championship Match
Alexa Bliss Vs Nia Jax

HHH and Stephanie Mcmahon vs Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle

Loser leaves wwe
Shane Mcmahon/daniel Bryan vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn

WWE Intercontinental championship ladder match
Balor Vs The Miz vs Rollins vs Strowman vs Wyatt vs Matt Hardy

WWE United States Title match
Bobby Roode vs randy Orton

Women's Battle Royal or a multiple person tag match between raw and smackdown

Raw tag team championship match
The Bar Vs Gallows and Anderson

Kickoff Matches

Smackdown tag team championship match
The Uso's vs The bludgeon Brothers

WWE cruiserweight championship finals
Roderick Strong vs TJP

Andre the giant battle royal

Bayley vs Sasha Banks

Main Event: Triple Threat WWE Universal Championship Match
Roman Reigns def. Brock Lesnar (C) and John Cena.

Match #9: Mixed Tag Team Match with Kurt Angle as the Special Guest Referee
Ronda Rousey and Braun Strowman def. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon

Match #8: WWE Championship Match
AJ Styles © def. Shinsuke Nakamura

Match #7: WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Finals
Cedric Alexander def. Drew Gulak

Match #6: Tag Team Street Fight
Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon def. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn

Match #5: WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
Asuka def. Charlotte Flair (C)

Match #4: WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
The Miz © def. Seth Rollins ,Finn Balor ,‘Woken’ Matt Hardy, Elias ,Bray Wyatt and Samoa Joe

Match #3 : WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
The Bludgeon Brothers def. The Usos (C)

Match #2: WWE Raw Women’s Championship Match
Alexa Bliss © def. Nia Jax (C)

Match #1: WWE United States Championship Match
Bobby Roode © def. Randy Orton

K3: WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Tag Team Match
The Revival def. The Bar (C) and The Club.

K2: Twelve Women Interpromotional Tag Team Match
Team Raw (Sasha Banks, Bayley, Mickie James, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke) def. Team SmackDown (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Becky Lynch, Natalya and Naomi)

K1: Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Rusev wins last eliminating Jinder Mahal

Well... Ambrose and Jordan are both out, so I'll give this another try..

1) Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar, Universal Championship

2) John Cena vs The Undertaker, No Holds Barred match

3) AJ Styles vs Nakamura, WWE Championship

4) Charlotte vs Asuka, SD Women's Championship

5) Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Mickie James vs Nia Nax, 5-way match; RAW Women's Championship

6) Triple H & Stephanie McMahon vs Ronda Rousey & Braun Strowman, Mixed Tag Team match

7) Seth Rollins vs Kurt Angle, Singles match

8) Kevin Owens vs Randy Orton vs Sami Zayn vs Bobby Roode vs Rusev vs Ziggler vs Mahal vs Kofi Kingston (w/ The New Day), 8-Man Ladder match for the US Championship

9) The Miz (w/ The Miztourage) vs The Demon King (w/ The Balor Club), Intercontinental Championship

10) Cruiserweight Championship Finals

***Pre-Show***

11) Bray Wyatt & The Woken Hardys vs Samoa Joe & The Bar, 3-on-3 Tag Team match; RAW Tag Team Championships

12) Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

13) Women's Battle Royal

This looks like a card WWE would do.

- WWE Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns

- WWE Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakurmara

- John Cena vs. The Undertaker

- Mixed Tag Match: Triple H and Stephanie McMahon vs. Braun Strowman and Ronda Rousey. W/ Kurt Angle as the special guest ref.

- Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn (this one I’m most confused about how it will play out. DB getting involved is still very doubtful, but where else is this story heading?)

- Smackdown Women’s Championship: Charlotte (c) vs. Asuka

- Intercontinental Championship: The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe

- United States Championship: Bobby Roode (c) vs. Randy Orton

- Last Soul Standing: Bray Wyatt/Sister Abigail vs. Woken Matt Hardy w/ Brother Nero

- RAW Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jaxx

- Smackdown Tag-Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. The Bludgeon Brothers vs. The New Day vs. Gable & Benjamin

- Sasha Banks vs. Bayley

- RAW Tag-Team Championship: The Bar (c) vs. The Revival

- Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Finals: *unsure who will be in this match* Roderick Strong/Neville/Rey Mysterio/Who knows?

- ATGMBR: Dolph Ziggler, Elias, Tye Dillinger, Jinder Mahal, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder, Big Cass, Rusev, Aiden English, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Baron Corbin, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Konner, Viktor, Kane, No Way Jose.
WINNER: Either; Rusev, Big Cass, or Elias

I realize that there’s 15 matches here. But it’s basically a 6 hour show. Including the 2 hr preshow, they could easily have 3-5 matches on the preshow. They should no longer do musical performances. Like, please never bring Flo Rida to Wrestlemania again. But if they’re doing a Musical performance they should do it to end the preshow.

Looks like WWE will promote four main events. I don't see them getting Rock and it will be Kurt who tags with Rousey. I would possibly expect an appearance from Rock though.

UNIVERSAL BELT - Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns
WWE BELT - AJ Styles vs Shinsuka Nakamura
SINGLES - John Cena vs The Undertaker
MIXED TAG - Kurt Angle & Rhonda Rousey vs Triple H & Stephanie McMahon

My picks for WM, with the right build, we can have a fun WM, but I still regret knowing that Brock-Reigns is more a ME rather than AJ-Naka

MAIN EVENT
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns
Result: And NEW Universal Champion, Roman Reigns

CO-MAIN EVENT
Charlotte Flair (c) vs Asuka
Result: And NEW Smackdown Women's Champion, Asuka

SECUNDARY MAIN EVENT
AJ Styles (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Result: And STILL WWE Champion, AJ Styles

SECUNDARY CO-MAIN EVENT
Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle & Braun Strowman vs Stephanie McMahon & Triple H & John Cena
Result: Rousey, Angle and Strowman
*Maybe Ronda and Steph could be just managers

-----SOME CELEBRITY THING-----

SHOW STEALER
The Miz (w/Miztourage) vs Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor (w/The Club) in a Elimination Triple Threat
Result: And Still Intercontiental Champion, The Miz

WOMEN's RAW
Alexa Bliss(c) vs Nia Jax vs Mickie James
Result: And NEW RAW Women's Champion, Nia Jax

WIN OR FIRED MATCH
Daniel Bryan (w/ Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn) vs Shane McMahon
Result: And STILL SD GM, Daniel Bryan
*That's my match, for me Shane is a "safe worker", and keep Kevin vs Sami for a WWE championship match, probably the less chance to happen. And we can add someone to be with Shane

----- Elias Promo, wasted for some old Superstar (maybe Rock, Taker, Sting, Stone Cold)----

WRESTLEMANIA COMPOUND MATCH
Woken Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt
*I see the match in EC with a No Contest, so they keep and finish the feud at WM. And then, Bray goes back to SD

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL
Cedric Alexander vs Neville
New Cruiserweight Champion, Cedric Alexander

------HOF Presentation-------

SD TAG TEAM Match
The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs The New Day vs The Usos vs Rusev Day
And STILL champions, The Bludgeon Brothers

US CHAMPIONSHIP Falls Count Anywhere
Bobby Roode (c) vs Randy Orton
And NEW US Champion, Randy Orton

--------------------------PRESHOW-----------------------------------

RAW TAG TEAM Ladder Match
The Bar (c) vs The Club vs The Revival
And NEW RAW Tag Team Champions, The Revival

ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYAL
Corbin, Ziggler, Mojo, Jinder, Goldust, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Gallagher, Gulak, Ali, Itami, Heath Slater, Ohno, Rynho, Nese, Tozawa, Ryder, Hawkins, Dillenger, Titus, Crews, ¿...?
Winner, and gets a title shot: Curt Hawkins
*As I see it really stupid to continue with this Battle Royal, a Swerve is the better way to keep it interesting... And after all the Streak, he deserves to redeem himself. Maybe Ryder can save him from elimination (taking out Mojo as last) and we can have the Edgeheads back?

RANDOM SD MIX TAG TO FILL THE PRESHOW
Chad Gable and Sheldon Benjamin & Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan vs The Fashion Police, Becky Lynch and Naomi
Fashion Police and Becky & Naomi

1. WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
BROCK LESNAR VS ROMAN REIGNS

2. WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ STYLES VS SHINSUKE NAKAMURA

3. WWE IC CHAMPIONSHIP
THE MIZ VS BRAUN STROWMAN VS SETH ROLLINS VS FINN BALOR

4. WWE US CHAMPIONSHIP
BOBBY ROODE VS RANDY ORTON VS JINDER MAHAL VS RUSEV

5. WWE CRUISERWEIGHT FINALS
CEDRIC ALEXANDER VS ?????

6. WWE RAW WOMENS TITLE
ALEXA BLISS VS NIA JAX VS BAYLEY VS SASHA BANKS

7. WWE SMACKDOWN WOMENS TITLE
CHARLOTTE FLAIR VS ASUKA

8. RAW TAG TITLES
THE BAR VS MATT HARDY & BRAY WYATT VS THE GOOD BROTHERS VS THE REVIVAL

9. SMACKDOWN TAG TITLES
THE USOS VS THE NEW DAY VS THE BLUDGEON BROS VS GABLE AND BENJAMIN

10 KURT ANGLE AND RONDA ROUSEY VS TRIPLE H AND STEPHANIE MCMAHON
11 UNDERTAKER VS JOHN CENA
12 ANDRE THE GIANT BATTLE ROYAL

Kick Off

1- WWE Cruiserweight Championship Final- Cedric Alexander vs ????- Winner: New WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander

2- RAW Tag Team Championships (Triple Threat Match)- The Bar (c) vs The Revival vs The Club- Winners: New RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival

Main Show

1- WWE United States Championship- Bobby Roode (c) vs Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal vs Rusev- Winner: New WWE United States Champion Randy Orton

2- (WrestleMania Compound Match)- Woken Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt- Winner: Woken Matt Hardy

3- Smackdown Tag Team Championships (Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match)- The Usos (c) vs The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan) vs The New Day vs Gable & Benjamin- Winners: New WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers

4- WWE Intercontinental Championship- The Miz (c) w/Axel & Dallas vs Braun Strowman vs Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor- Winner: New WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor

5- (Tag Team Match)- Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan vs Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn- Winners: Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan

HOF Class of 2018 Presentation

6- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Winner: Elias

7- (Tag Team Grudge Match)- Triple H & Stephanie McMahon vs Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey- Winners: Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey

8- WWE Smackdown Women's Championship- Charlotte Flair (c) vs Asuka- Winner: New WWE Smackdown Live Women's Champion Asuka

9- WWE Championship- AJ Styles (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura- Winner: Still WWE Champion AJ Styles

10- WWE RAW Women's Championship- Alexa Bliss (c) vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax- Winner: New RAW Women's Champion Nia Jax

11- Undertaker vs John Cena- Winner: Undertaker

12- (Main Event that goes on last)- WWE Universal Championship- Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (c) w/Paul Heyman- Winner: New WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns

2 HOUR PRE SHOW:

1. HARDY COMPUND GREAT WAR FINALE
"WOKEN" MATT HARDY VS BRAY WYATT (continues on throughout the show, pre-taped to include the Lake of Reincarnation to have legends be involved in a comedy level)

2. WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS
CEDRIC ALEXANDER VS REY MISTERIO

3. RAW TAG TEAM TITLES
CESARO & SHEAMUS VS LUKE GALLOWS & KARL ANDERSON VS THE REVIVAL

4. ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYAL
ELIAS (WINNER), DOLPH ZIGGLER, BARON CORBIN, FANDANGO, TYLER BREEZE, KONNOR, VIKTOR, GOLDUST, R-TRUTH, TITUS ONEILL, APOLLO, XAVIER WOODS, KANE, JEFF HARDY, AIDEN ENGLISH, CURT HAWKINS, HEATH SLATER, RHYNO, BO DALLAS, CURTIS AXEL +NXT SUPERSTARS AND 205 GUYS

5. WINNER GETS FIRST SINGLES MATCH WITH RONDA ROUSEY
SASHA BANKS VS BAYLEY VS NATTIE VS NAOMI VS ALICIA FOX VS RUBY RIOTT VS CARMELLA VS NIKKI BELLA VS BRIE BELLA VS SHAYNA BAZLER

5 HOUR MAIN SHOW

1. WWE US CHAMPIONSHIP
BOBBY ROODE VS RANDY ORTON VS JINDER MAHAL VS RUSEV

2. WWE SMACKDOWN TAG TITLES
THE USOS VS THE NEW DAY (BIG E & KOFI KINGSTON) VS THE BLUDGEON BROS VS CHAD GABLE AND SHELTON BENJAMIN

3. WWE RAW WOMENS TITLE
ALEXA BLISS VS NIA JAX

4. WWE IC CHAMPIONSHIP
THE MIZ VS BRAUN STROWMAN VS SETH ROLLINS VS FINN BALOR

5. KURT ANGLE AND RONDA ROUSEY VS TRIPLE H AND STEPHANIE MCMAHON

2018 HALL OF FAME CLASS INTRODUCTION, INTERMISSION, CROSS TO HARDY COMPOUND

6. WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
AJ STYLES VS SHINSUKE NAKAMURA

7. LOSER LEAVES SMACKDOWN SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE SHANE MCMAHON
KEVIN OWENS VS SAMI ZAYN

8. RETIREMENT MATCH
THE UNDERTAKER VS JOHN CENA

9. WWE SMACKDOWN WOMENS TITLE
CHARLOTTE FLAIR VS ASUKA W/Carmella cash in

10. WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
BROCK LESNAR VS ROMAN REIGNS

WWE is really pimping Cena vs Undertaker. Why bring up his name repeatedly if he isn't going to participate in some way? I can see this go a few ways:
1. Cena vs Undertaker - Undertaker gets goaded into taking the match. Cena plays the heel because of all the goading.
2. Cena vs Undertaker's prodigy - Use the Undertaker to bring up someone to face Cena at the biggest stage of them all. Pick whomever you think is ready for a Wrestlemania match from NXT, ROH, or some other Indie.
3. Cena vs The American Badass - This is an even bigger reach than the first two options. Kid Rock is getting inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame this year. Since the Undertaker character is retired, have him come out on the motorcycle with Kid Rock blaring (live would be nice) and retire the American Badass character as well. This is my favorite option but it'll never happen.
4. Cena vs Hogan - No one wins, no one cares. This is a bathroom break for most of us.

Updated WrestleMania 34 realistic card:

Kickoff: Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Kickoff: Cedric Alexander vs Drew Gulak in the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Finals (hopefully it's on the main card, but as we are getting closer to Mania this become less and less likely).
Kickoff: The Fabulous Moolah Memorial Battle Royal
1.The Usos (C) vs The New Day vs The Bludgeon Brothers
2.Alexa Bliss (C) vs Nia Jax
3.The Miz (C) vs Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins
4.The Bar (C) vs Braun Strowman and a Surprise Partner (Joe/Lashley/Elias).
5.Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Shane McMahon with Daniel Bryan as the Special Guest Referee
6.Triple H and Stephanie vs Kurt Angle and Rousey
7.AJ Styles (C) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
8.Randy Orton (C) vs Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal
9.Brock Lesnar (C) vs Roman Reigns
10.Charlotte Flair (C) vs Asuka
11.John Cena vs The Undertaker

How are they going to fit 14 matches onto a probable 10 match show? I can see the cruiser weights and both battle royals on pre show, but fucked if I know which other match gets turfed. Maybe US title match but I don't see Orton on a pre show.,thoughts?

Now that all the matches are more then confirm here how a see the card shape off mania.

Kickoff

WWE cruiserweight title match finals
Mustafa Ali vs Cedric Alexander

Women's battle royal

WWE us title fatal four way
Randy Orton vs JInder Mahal vs rusev vs Bobby roode

Main show

Smackdown tag title match
Bludgeon brothers vs uso's vs the new day

WWE intercontinental match
Seth Rollins vs Finn balor vs the miz

Kevin owens/Sami Zayn vs Daniel Bryan/Shane McMahon