• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Henderson

So given that the world championship is vacant and there's a big world heavyweight tournament, is there any chance that they'll say the winner of the tournament is the new champion?

I've said it before, you know you're watching something special on his entrances.

My first thought was an incredibly early stoppage. Herb gave Fedor NO chance to recover.

And the video just proved that Fedor was fine....I have never once said fuck Herb Dean for stopping a fight but fuck Herb Dean. That was a travesty.

He was moving, but he was never given a chance to show us he was either out or ok. He stopped it right as Hendo hit him.

Jesus this is just pissing me off. Hats off to Hendo for a great performance, but this is bullshit.

I'm not nearly as dumbfounded and emotional as you guys considering i've never been the biggest Fedor mark, but it's a bit sad to see it happen that way. I'm not really a fan, but fuck Frank Shamrock for saying Fedor is tarnishing his legacy.

I agree man we may never know.
But Fedor was exactly defending himself intelligently and wasnt doing much for Dean to kept it going.

I agree man we may never know.
But Fedor was exactly defending himself intelligently and wasnt doing much for Dean to kept it going.

His eyes were open and as soon as he turned to his back Herb Dean was standing over him pushing Hendo off. At no time did Dean give Fedor time to defend himself. He was on top of them like a fat kid on a birthday cake. I'm not even a Fedor fan, but that stoppage mixed with Mauro and Shamrock's piss poor commentating is just pissing me off more and more about what just happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back