MMA

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Fedor Emelianenko vs. Dan Henderson
Women's Welterweight (135 lb) Championship bout: Marloes Coenen (c) vs. Miesha Tate
Middleweight bout: Robbie Lawler vs. Tim Kennedy
Welterweight bout: Paul Daley vs. Tyron Woodley
Welterweight bout: Scott Smith vs. Tarec Saffiedine

I'm pretty excited for this card as I'm a big Fedor fan. I predict Fedor to win this fight, though I'm unsure how it will be won. Fedor is about five years younger then Henderson and will have the weight advantage. Being lighter might make Henderson faster, though he is the older man and I wouldn't say Fedor is a slow heavyweight.

To win this, I think Henderson will have to knock Fedor out. I might be bias as I think Fedor is the best ever and still has plenty left, but I expect Fedor to get the victory. I know Henderson is good and this could be an amazing fight. I'm really hoping Fedor wins this and goes on to bigger and better things in UFC. If he loses to Henderson, I don't know whats left for him. I feel Fedor has this fight because UFC doesn't want him coming in after 2 loses and a win over Hendo will springboard him back to main event status entering UFC.

As for the other fights, there should be some exciting ones but I'm not all that concerned with the outcomes.

Also I like that I'm getting two big cards in one week. UFC 133 is next saturday and that card should be good as well.

Rashad Evans vs. Tito Ortiz
Middleweight bout: Vitor Belfort vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama
Welterweight bout: Dennis Hallman vs. Brian Ebersole
Middleweight bout: Jorge Rivera vs. Costantinos Philippou
Welterweight bout: Mike Pyle vs. Rory MacDonald

And Matt Hamill on the prelim show.

Wow, I didn't realize that Meisha Tate chick was hot. Maybe I will watch that fight - Possible, Fap of The Night winner.

Am I seeing things or what? I saw Meisha Tate put that other chick in a choke hold with her right arm. Then while she was choking her, Cronnen or whatever her name was lifted her legs to try and get out of the hold. While she was doing this, Tata took her right arm away from her opponents throat and tried to keep the legs away.

Then when I watched the replay, Tate crossed over Cronen's guard, put her in arm choke hold and I never saw the legs swing up ... I just saw Tate get the champion to tap. I was like :wtf: Did anyone else notice this or know what I'm talking about.

Also, I fucking hate that Hendo won and I do think Fedor could of kept going. The show seemed very anti-Fedor as they were asking whether or not Fedor should retire. The dude's got one of the best records ever, and yet he should retire after 3 losses?

I hate the whole situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back