Wrestlers Name: Strife
Wrestlers Nickname : The Demon, The Man-Child
Height: 7’0”
Weight: 340
Hometown: The Deep South, USA
Billed From: Parts Unknown
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Short Brown Hair
-----------Eye color: Yellow with Red in the Middle, (obviously contacts)
-----------Facial Hair: Goatee with moustache
-----------Ring Attire: Black Baggy pants (Think Great Khali), Two Stirrups that go up and around his stomach and back. The Stirrups attach to his Shoulders, and onto his Leather Mask/Headgear. Black Wrestling Boots. Black face paint covers the exposed flesh from the mask, much like Kane.
-----------Backstage Attire: An Iron Mask covers his face with a Brown Monk Like Robe covering his body and his head (Think Doctor Doom)
-----------Physical Features: While his face is covered, the rest of his body is exposed. His skin is a chalky pale white, almost grey in color. He looks chizzled out of granite.
-----------Tattoos: No Tattoos.
Gimmick: . He is a very cold person that shows little to no emotion. He keeps coming and coming. He follows the instructions of Dr. Creed to the word. He comes out to the ring, Evil and ready for violence, and only the calming music of “Amazing Grace” at the end of a match begins to soothe him. Creed also is capable of calming him down.

Strength/Weakness:
Strengths: Raw Power. With his size, power and strength are not a problem.
Intimidation: Again, with Size and ring attire, smaller wrestlers may become intimidated in the ring with this man.
Manager: His manager constantly keeps him focused from the outside of the ring. It is like having a second set of eyes. This is also a weakness, however, if Creed is somehow incapacitated.

Weaknesses:
Speed: A fast paced match is not the type of match that a giant wants to get into. Stamina becomes an issue if he is too busy chasing an opponent.
Lack of Experience: While very powerful, Strife has had very little in ring experience. He doesn’t understand the psychology aspect of wrestling. For Example, Strife has learned to wear an opponent down, (single out a body part), he is focused on going for the one kill move. Also, if Creed is taken away from a matchup, Strife will lose his focus.
Knees/Joints: No matter how big a person is, every person has roughly the same size joints. Taking out the big mans lower extremities is an easy way to ground him.

Alignment: Heel
Trained By: David Creed
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Backstage: Think Brown Robes
drdoom.jpg

Ring Attire: Black Pants with Stirrups going up to his mask. Helps to keep mask from flying off. Executioner's Hood up top without the point, no Pyramid Head. Strife is not as build as Khali by any stretch of the imagination. Think of a more lean Khali, maybe a little bigger then the Undertaker. And very pale skin as well.
nathanjoneslogo.jpg

Brief History: Not much is known about the man called Strife, except that which Dr. David Creed tells people. What we do know is this, he emerged in 2006 in Bible Belt Wrestling and destroyed the man that was their champion, The Goliath Gary Jones. With that being his only big time match, little else is known. He has a bonified mean and violent streak, evident with his refusal to relinquish the Vice of Virtue.

Title History: 1 Time Bible Belt Champion, now defunct.
Entrance Music: Akira Yamaoka “My Heaven”
Victory Music: A hauntingly beautiful version of “Amazing Grace”

Entrance description: (Nothing was said about lighting, if this is too much, I'll change as needed)

An Air Raid Siren rings throughout the arena. It cycles through twice before the arena turns into pitch black. A single white light shines upon the entrance ramp to reveal a figure in dark brown robes and a shiny Iron Mask standing on stage. The figure then makes a symbol of a cross with his right hand, (Roman-Catholic Blessing), and proceeds to walk slowly to the ring, followed by his manager, Dr. Creed. A slow and deliberate pace is walked before Strife finally makes his way to the ring. He slowly makes his way to the Steps as he climbs, and proceeds to step over the top rope. Creed follows shortly thereafter, climbing through the middle rope. Strife stands like a statue in the corner, as Creed moves to the middle of the ring, a second spotlight shining upon him. Creed makes his way to the corner, and begins to disrobe Strife, all the while Strife stands motionless. Once the robe is taken off, Creed stands in front of the Monster and makes a motion with his head. At this point, Strife reaches up and unlatches the Iron Mask with his left hand in the back. His right hand lowers the Iron Mask to reveal the Executioner’s Hood underneath. Strife then places his mask onto the folded up Robe that Creed carries. Creed exit’s the ring as Strife stands motionless in the corner, waiting for the bell to ring.

Finishers:
Main Finisher: Holy Retribution (Sitout Crucifix Powerbomb)
TKO Finisher: The Vice of Virtue (The Iron Claw)

15 Most used moves:
Giant Boot
Chokeslam
Sidewalk Slam
Running Avalanche
Short Arm Clothesline
Double Handed Chokebomb
Standing Cobra Clutch Slam
Gorilla Press Into Flapjack
Bite the Concrete/Curb
Cobra Clutch Backbreaker
Tilt-A-Whirl Slam
Full Nelson Slam
Bearhug
Electric Chair Drop
Standing Wheelbarrow Facebuster

Manager Profile
Wrestlers Nickname: The Preacher
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 230 pounds
Hometown: Chicago, ILL

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Red
-----------Eye color: Blue
-----------Facial Hair: none
-----------Ring Attire: Wears a typical suit
-----------Backstage Attire: Suit
-----------Physical Features: He is an older man, possibly late 40’s and early 50’s. He is in good shape for an older man.
-----------Tattoos: none

Gimmick: A former wrestler/preacher that became disenchanted with the world and professional wrestling. He is vengeful and hateful, using his weapon for revenge. Many will find the things he says, hypocritical, as he often does what he considers is evil.
Strength/Weakness:
Alignment: Heel
Trained By: Models himself after Bob Backlund
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
david_caruso_II.gif
Brief History: In the 1970’s, a young David broke into the independent wrestling scene. Wrestling primarily in the South, David worked his way through several promotions, and serious title reign talks were in the works. By the time the 1980’s rolled around, the business began to change. David soon found himself on the outside looking in, as larger promotions went to bigger, stronger, more flashy wrestlers. Soon after, David began to wonder the south, looking for work. He finally was found by a preacher, who helped to soothe the hurt and rage that was inside of him. Soon thereafter, Creed went onto Calvary University, where he earned a doctorate in theology. After he received his degree, he stayed on at the school, seemingly content and began to coach the amateur wrestling department of the school. In June of 1996, Creed disappeared, only to re-emerge ten years later with the man known only as Strife at his side. Creed was a noticeably different man, filled once again with rage and hatred, and speaking only of revenge.
Title History: None.

Finishers: Crossface Chicken Wing
15 Most used moves: Will fill out if needed

Sample RP:

(A stained glass window depicting the Image of Jesus Christ is shown. Sunlight shines through, bringing out beautiful radiating color from the window. The camera pans down, the surroundings growing darker and darker. As the camera pans to the floor, only the light from candles can now be seen.)

(The background is hard to make out, but large stone walls can be made out in the background. At this time, a man with short cut red hair, a clean shaven face, and a sharp looking black suit, walks in front of the camera. His icy blue eyes stare into the camera, as yet another big figure is seen in the background, and stops. Standing like a statue, nothing can be made out of this other figure. Only the sight of faint candle light, dancing off of an Iron Mask can be seen.
“Adrenaline Junkies, Tattooed Freaks, Thrill Seekers, Personal Glory Hogs, I look around, and this is all I see in the world of Wrestlezone Championship Wrestling. Men that, know nothing except for themselves. This disgust me,” the man known as David Creed said.)

“Let me tell you about the way professional wrestling once was. Professional Wrestling was a sport, Professional Wrestling was a away of life for a select few. Professional Wrestling was two gladiators, with the utmost respect for each other, to do battle in a ring, and at the end, shake each others hand to a job well done.”

“Then the corporations of the 1980’s came, destroying everything the business once stood for. Instead of men that knew how to perform wrestling maneuvers and kept their bodies pure, we had giant men created with the help of a laboratory with no wrestling ability take over. Everything that guys like Lou Thesz, Bruno Sanmartinno, and Bob Backlund had worked for, in a little more then a 2 year period, was taken away. My own livelihood included.”

(The man in the Iron Mask stands still as a statue, while David Creed begins to show signs of perspiration on his forehead, and a hint of red begins to flush his cheeks. “I stayed away from the wrestling industry for 12 years after this happened, on a journey of self discovery. In this time away from the ring, I discovered I was being tested by non other then the Holy Spirit Himself. I found myself wanting the Lord, and I converted my life to serve the Lord.”)

“After being away from the ring, I found myself watching professional wrestling once again. I was weak, and realized this was my passion in life. In June of 1996, I found myself so disgusted by my own passion, that I sat down and prayed to my Lord. I asked the Lord to give me a weapon, a weapon that can teach not only other wrestlers, but the fans, on what the business should be. That Sex, Wickedness, Drugs, Alcohol, Foul Language, and so much more have no place here.”

“It was then, that God sent to me the next day, a Spawn spit from the belly of Hell itself. A Demon in the form of a Man-Child. A Boy, no older then 15, yet standing at 6’6”. I took this gift that the Lord gave to me, and began to train it.” At this point, the man in the Iron Mask looks up, staring dead into the camera. Dr. Creed looks back at the man, and then back into the camera.

“For Ten years I molded this Demon in my own image. By the time our training was over, God in his Holy wisdom, had made him 7’0” tall, 340 pounds. He is a pure weapon of Divine Power. Only my influence can calm the Hell that is within this monster. But I say to you WZCW, I will release this Hell, to save the rest of you. You, wrestlers of WZCW, need to be purified. The only way to Purify, is through pain, and you will feel pain, you will.”

(The man in the Iron Mask begins to move forward to the camera, as Creed holds a single candle in front of the giant man.)

“Strife: Violent conflict, usually brief or limited in nature."
"A fitting description for a man of this size. A man this size will have no problem running through, and destroying everything in his path in WZCW.”

Creed begins to laugh hysterically, as the candle is put next to the mouth piece of the Iron Mask.

“Amen” is said in a deep voice from Strife, as the candle blows out, and the camera fades to black.

If this character is too gimmicky for this fed, let me know and I'll make another. I figured something out of ordinary would be kinda cool. Lemme know if ya like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back