Meltdown (Episode 4): Strife vs. Ace Cannon (Pinnacle Pursuit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

I used to be a big deal
Strife w/ David Creed vs. Ace Cannon
UPDATE: This match is now NO DISQUALIFICATIONS

On Meltdown in San Diego, but Strife and Ace Cannon made big impacts. Ace Cannon outlasted 13 other men and 2 women to win a Battle Royal which many are calling the Battle Royal of the decade already. Cannon looked impressive, but many argue that Strife looked more impressive, decimating Will Josephs in his Pinnacle Pursuit qualifier. More importantly, Strife made his presence felt after the Battle Royal. Not to be outdone by Cannon or his fellow High Society members, Strife destroyed all four members of the faction one by one and left Ace Cannon bloody in the ring. How will Cannon respond in the days leading up to their confrontation? How will the rest of High Society respond to this attack? Stay tuned to find out!

Keep all RPs in here

RP deadline is Friday, August 10th 2007 at Midnight Eastern Standard Time

::The scene open up backstage in a dimly lit area. Ace, AJ and Sincade are seat in folding chair bandage up while Bishop is behind them paceing back and forth breathing heavy::

Sincade: You know what funny? It has been a long time since I got my ass whip. Hell I can't even remember the last time I got my ass whip….

::Sincade stops and laughs a bi, and then continues.::

Sincade: I know what your thinking Ace Cannon just won the battle royal why You, him and AJ not celebrating?

::Sincade looks at Ace and A.J and shakes his head and continues::

Sincade: Do we look like we need to be Celebrating!? Do we look like we need to be somewhere with party stemmers and f*ucking party hats?

::Sincade stops talking and sits up::

Sincade: Just less than 24hrs ago we just got our asses handed to us, and for what.....so some dumb ****** can make a statement . Oh don't get us wrong we are all for statement, But not when your using us as the statement. Strife you piss me, Ace and AJeezy off and you especially piss off...Bishop.

::Bishop yells and punchs the wall and locker::

AJ: You know guys what funny about all this is that Strife thinks his little games and what not are going to take away the from that deep down his scared....scared of the fact that he knows when he gets in the ring with Ace its only a matter of time before he is down for the 1-2-3.

::AJ stops rubs his chin and looks at Ace and contiues::

AJ: Ace this the beginning of something great not just for you but for all of us here in High Soceity and you my friend have the chance to dominate and rule WZCW and all you have to do is beat some over grow momma's boy in Strife. Its no DQ brother so anything goes and trust me one way or another Strife will pay for his actions last week and you will be heading to Unscripted.

:: As AJ stops the camera pans over to Bishop standing against a locker. He looks right into camera and his face is filled with pure rage. He begins to speak::

Bishop: I never speak but this time is an exception. Strife you mothefuc*er you got really lucky the other night! You choke slamming me was a one in a million occurrence but the fact is it happened and I won’t forget that! So come meltdown when your match with my boy Ace takes place be on your toes because out of everyone here with the exception of Ace your in my fuc*ing sights, there is a big target on you back and on Creed’s back, payback is hell!

::Bishop punches the locker again and the camera pans to Ace who is sitting with his arms on his knees and his head down staring at the floor. He looks up and his face is riddled with a mixture of pain and anger. He then begins to speak::

Ace: Ace went from one of the biggest accomplishments of his career to the worst ass whipping he has ever received. It was one extreme to another and all because of two assholes but the names of Dr. David Creed and that big dumb son of bitch Strife. Now, Ace Cannon usually never gets angry he is usually a cool, calm and collected individual but fuc* that! So let Ace be the first to say it. Creed, and Strife you have gotten under my skin, you have awoke a monster within Ace. This is no more child’s play, this isn’t going to be the same Ace Cannon who wrestled Gus or Kenny or who won that battle royal, this Ace Cannon now has a bonafide mean, hell a killer instinct that has been brought on by your little statement. I mean not only have you done this to Ace but you have pissed off all of High Society, you have started a damn war! Listen to me when I say this Dr. Creed because I know that big ****** can’t comprehend it… YOU HAVE STARTED WAR, and you better get Strife ready for this war because you may have won the battle and started the war but next week the war is over!

:: Ace stand up from the chair really slowly nursing his injuries. He then speaks::

Ace: Now let end this right now and explain to you how this is going to go down on Meltdown. We are going to climb into that little ring for our no dq you match and Ace is going to whip Strifes ass all over the arena, bloody him and bruise him and show you why you don’t mess with Ace Cannon, then High Society is going to come down to this beating…No, more like homicide that will happen at ringside and they will partake in this killing, then after Ace and the boys our done he will get on top of you for the one ,two, and three and be one step closer to Ace’s destiny being fulfilled as world champion and you Dr. Creed and Strife can take that to the damn bank!

::The camera fades to a screen that reads::

THE WAR HAS BEGUN.. THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN DETERMINED AND THE CAUSLTIES ARE ALREADY KNOWN. REST IN PEACE DR. DAVID CREED & STRIFE

OOC: My half the rp sucks.. I have been having major writers block..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back