Steve Austin not happy

I'm going to have to say that with the pay comment, Austin showed himself to be a jackass. If I were one of the guys at the meeting, when he did that, I would have stood up, shot him the bird, and left.

As it pertains to all these people needing to step up and be a superstar, well, why not sign a contract to come back, have feuds with those you think show the most promise, and, I don't know, put them over? Wait, I doubt he'd do that. I'm pretty sure he's not a "put over midcard talent" kind of guy.

Plus, I have problems with him and The Rock because changes were made to wrestling during their time and involving them that really took away from the watching experience for me. Before their time, when someone hit a finisher, that was it. Game over. Save for the time that the warrior totally no-sold the Pedigree. Then The Rock kicked out of the Stunner, then Stone Cold kicked out of the Rock Bottom, and the whole thing degenerated. Also, The rock kicking out of like five chair shots before numbers six through twelve finally got him pinned totally ruined the chair shot. I realize that creative probably also had a lot to do with this, but they could have disagreed with it. Now we're stuck with superjesus wrestlers who can kick out of finishers and weapon shots at will. Lovely.

Anyway, I'm done with that ramble. Back to the subject. I'd approve of Stone Cold's little backstage discussion if, and only if, he were still on the road with WWE all the time. Showing up two to three times a year doesn't give you the right to lecture the talent on what they should be doing. Become a 24/7 main draw again, and then climb on your soapbox. Til then, come back every few months, deliver a stunner, then go home, drink beer, and keep your goddamn mouth shut.

Well i agree with Austin on pretty much everything he said..including the dress code...esp at this time with all the chaos that is going on in the wwe and wrestling overall being put on a microscope looking professional is a must...its a company..its a business...i dont think it would kill anyone to dress alittle proper and slip on a tie is what i think he is pretty much is saying...and he is completely correct when he saids there arent any superstars..it seems nowadays everyone jsut does enough to get by...i dont think he's insultin anyone when he referrs to his pay his first year...i think he's just tryin to throw out there to everyone to not just settle for ok but to reach for the fuckin top...

Maybe its just me here but wasnt it Mcmahon that incorporated the dress code of business suits and ties at all times. Now i may be a little off base here but they get fined when there not dressed accordingly and i havnt heard of any fines lately..

Stone Colds comment was bull if i was told because im an executive i must wear a suit 24/7 i'd tell my boss where to stick it. And i doubt SC is gonna pass on picky little messages like dress properly to people who already ahve an enforced dress code which results in fines.

Plus HELLO anyone checked WWE.com lately there not exactly huge on talent whereing there suits for the new multimedia seciton videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back