Steroids in Wrestling...

Yeah so I'm not getting into this with you. Guessing you're a troll because the alternative is you're dumb and I hope you aren't dumb.

I am perplexed as to why you underlined blood work yet cap locked regular and yes.

Yeah so I'm not getting into this with you. Guessing you're a troll because the alternative is you're dumb and I hope you aren't dumb.

I am perplexed as to why you underlined blood work yet cap locked regular and yes.
sendpm.gif

Really? Why because you have no response? It just proves you know nothing about steroids. Just the "evils" of what the media tells you.

sendpm.gif

You're an idiot

Keep being scared of steroids little man but when called out don't shrink behind the "you're stupid" comment. It makes you look stupid

The Rock, Triple H, Brock, Cena and I'm sure a ton more are juiced through the gills and haven't had any of this roid rage.

Exactly one dipshit flipped out and killed his family, then himself. That dipshit also had problems with many other substances and severe brain damage.

Actors regularly juice for certain roles and nobody gives a fuck. Why should wrestlers, who are glorified stuntmen, be held to a different standard?

Exxxxactly.

Wrestling is held to a ridiculous double standard and its fucking stupid .

Also its clear a lot of people don't have the first fucking clue what they are talking about in regards to steroid use in this thread :lmao:

Regulated steroid use, not abuse, is much safer than most treatments and unregulated supplements. A large majority of users do so and live perfectly long and happy lives.

Much like marijauna, basically everything that originally made them outlawed long ago has been disproven

They come with the side effect of causing your heart to blow up like a basketball with prolonged use, which has the tendency to cause said hearts to explode in random hotel rooms.

For those of you who are going to be "well that was just Eddie", here is a link to a long ass list of professional wrestling deaths. What you're paying attention to here is all the names that died of heart attacks in their 30's and 40's, which is not a normal thing by any stretch of the imagination. You can especially watch those types of deaths start to take off post-1980 when steroids really started to enter the mainstream.

http://www.wrestlerbiographies.com/dead-wrestlers-list

So if you'd like to know why the WWE prohibits steroid usage, it's because they are undoubtedly dangerous to your long term health, and many of you idiots are happy to make the argument that something must be OK because a professional wrestler is doing it.

Eddie died from unrelated heart wear and tear, my man. Not to mention, he was a hardcore drug addict and alchohol abuser for many years (the corners blamed this for his death, in fact since the particular cardio disease he died of is strongly linked to alchoholism)

Let us not forget all those 80s guys did fucking insane amounts of drugs, and ABUSED unrefined steroids. Road Warrior Hawk, for instance, took Gorilla hormones regularly in the 80s. The science has come a long way since then.

Uhhh tons of people ARE prescribed steroids by doctors. Its a pretty regular thing.

You misunderstood me. I was replying to that guy who said something about steroid risks are minimal and can be near completely mitigated. Which is wrong. Steroids are for specific situations and not for use by normal people which is what the guy was advocating.

They are minimal and can be near completely mitigated if you take them and cycle them properly.

Hence why doctors perscribe them without hesitation.

And I listed a list of things prescribed by doctors that used to mitigate the side effects of steroid use completely debunking your argument. And MightyNorCal just said TONS of people are prescribed steroids through testosterone replacement therapy that include NORMAL people idiot.

Its not just TRT, tons of people are prescribed steroids as a strong anti-inflammatory and to aid in rebuilding of damaged tissues.

Ever get a cortizone shot? Steroids.

Ever take an anti-histimene? Steroids.

Major spinal and joint injuries? HGH and/or steroids.

Its not just TRT, tons of people are prescribed steroids as a strong anti-inflammatory and to aid in rebuilding of damaged tissues.

Ever get a cortizone shot? Steroids.

Ever take an anti-histimene? Steroids.

Major spinal and joint injuries? HGH and/or steroids.

Anabolic steroids different from cortisones.

Anabolic steroids different from cortisones.

Can be cycled and used safely and with little to no lasting side effects. Proven a million times over.

Matter of fact, if you don't think the guy in your avatar uses them safely and readily, I have some beach front property in Nebraska id like to sell you.

If you look at the Rock's physique in his 20s and now in his 40s, there is literally 0% chance he is not using.

Which is fine. He isn't in a competitive sport, and likely does so in a safe and disciplined way.

I don't give a shit if someone uses them.

They have side effects that can persist for a long time. A few cannot be reversed. I doubt Rock solely uses anabolic steroids. Big assumption on your part.

Long term studies actually have not been done that often. More case studies but studies do show problems like heart, liver, kidney, etc problems. You seem really into steroids, have you used them or just into this stuff?

They actually don't, unless you abuse them long term. 99% of side effects cease or go down in time after you stop taking them and ease back into normal hormonal levels.

And yes they have, doctors have perscribed anabolic steroids for decades now.

All you need to do is a little reasearch guys, goddamn :lmao:

http://www.anabolics.com/pages/Safe-Steroids#.V5A-OLgrKUk

They have side effects that can persist for a long time. A few cannot be reversed.

Like what?? Name some. EVERY "side effect" can be mitigated dumbass. High Blood pressure? Take blood pressure pills High bad cholesterol take fish oil and niacin. Loss of hair take hair pills. Take liver pills. Detox. Clean out your system.

You just babble on with ANY knowledge. Just repeating what mass media brainwashed you. Heart problems, liver problems, wah wah wah having NO idea what the hell you are talking about.

The days of going to gym bathroom are OVER there are tons of wellness clinics readily available to the general public that conducts blood work to make sure you don't suffer side effects.

Looking at the The Rock (jacked at 40 years old) it's pretty safe to assume he's supplementing his testosterone levels being that they normally decrease starting in your 30;s

Those are not good sources. Abuse is using it at all without needing it or over using it.

Long term effects are thought to be under reported due to the lack of long term studies. They also are hindered due to leading to long term problems that are hard to trace without knowing the extent of steroid use.

Read up on the stuff from NIH.

Like what?? Name some. EVERY "side effect" can be mitigated dumbass. High Blood pressure? Take blood pressure pills High bad cholesterol take fish oil and niacin. Loss of hair take hair pills. Take liver pills. Detox. Clean out your system.

Most of the time, you dont even need to do that.

You just ween off the juice and clean your diet up and that stuff will improve on its own.

I know nothing about steroids, what they do and the difference between them. The only thing I heard is that they can cause problems with the heart and doctor's won't prescribe them if the family has a history of heart disease. I almost might be wrong about that as well.

Read the list that Rayne linked in his post and that's the one thing that did jump out at me though, the amount of wrestlers that have died from heart attacks or related heart disease.

1. Steroids have been proven more times than I can count that they can be quite beneficial treating certain medical diagnosis, my bud who took him to help repair his knee is a good example of it.

2. Much like anything else steroids aren't dangerous if you take them responsibility. Steroids aren't the issue, steroid abuse is the issue but that goes with mostly anything.

3. The issue with steroids isn't the WWE, they are the scapegoats not the problem and if people did a bit of research they would be smart enough to know that.

And I listed a list of things prescribed by doctors that used to mitigate the side effects of steroid use completely debunking your argument. And MightyNorCal just said TONS of people are prescribed steroids through testosterone replacement therapy that include NORMAL people idiot.

Hold on a second here, aren't you the guy who got into another prolonged debate with Norcal on another thread?

You really like to push his buttons don't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back