SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Do not post them. Just don't do it. If you read spoilers for a show, DO NOT DISCUSS THE OCCURRENCES UNTIL AFTER THE SHOW HAS AIRED ON TV! You damn sure know what I am talking about.

If you post spoilers, they will be deleted and you will be infracted.

My two cents would be to create a single thread reading, say, "Major Spoiler for Friday Night's SmackDown!" and put the post within in good ol' fashioned spoiler tags. Idiot proof, and everybody gets to discuss the hottest wrestling story going rather than having a gagging order put on them until the 2nd.

Yeah, but then you may have people that want to discuss the spoiler and it might defeat the purpose. I think a separate Spoiler Only section of the forum might be a great idea. If there is a way to create a new section, similar to the WWE and TNA sections, but remove the thread preview when you are looking at the forum's front page, that would be ideal. Maybe even replace the preview with a simple warning stating "WARNING: SPOILERS".

There are many other forums on the net that has this available, DarkUFO is a great example of this. They have a spoiler section for the show Lost, and they ban anyone that posts spoilers anywhere else but that section. There are going to be a large number of people who DO want to discuss spoilers, so why not give them a forum to do so?

Oh well, if you want to read a spoiler then read it. Just don't tell anyone else about it until after the show has aired on TV. Unlike JR who couldn't wait to spoil everything on his twitter and tell us who had won money in the bank at Wrestlemania 26 (Jack Sthwagger) thanks JR! I had to wait and watch the later PPV as was working. This guy must sit with the phone glued to his hand or something, lovely man and I do miss him greatly but why did someone give him a phone and Twitter? Oh, has now turned into own private rant of old woman...sorry

I have to agree with Sam and WWE here, both guys are making valid points why not allocate one section to a moderator that allows spoilers, that way those who dont want to be spoiled can avoid that section like the plague and those who are marked out and in the moment can talk about it and discuss it without hurting anyone else in the forums.

Because we dont want to ditoure new members for not allowing them to discuss stuff that intrigues them IC, I do understand your point but if we want to attract people we need to take into account that percentage that do want to talk about spoilers as they happen. :)

Yeah, but then you may have people that want to discuss the spoiler and it might defeat the purpose.

Nope, that was the purpose. Don't want to see the spoiler? Don't go into the thread marked "Major Spoiler". Simples.

meerkat1.jpg

IC should just make a poll Between a Spoiler forum or no spoilers period. And what ever come out from there, That could be our anwers. I'm just saying you really don't have to do it IC.

Wow, you all must read a lot better than I do, because I didn't see anywhere where IC said this was up for debate.

Interesting.

Thank you, Sly.

Folks, what is so difficult about just being patientand discussing something AFTER it happens? I have had several members of this forum contact me because they wanted to see an episode of SD that had been runied by someon spoiling it. I know it's tough, but holy hell have some self control...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back