spirit squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're finished! It's about time. This gimmick had run its course anyway. It got boring when they started dancing less and acting a lot more serious. I guess we'll get an explanation soon as to how or why they're disbanding.

By the way, this is the former Soul Crusher.

dashthestanpeat said:
God I'm pleased by that. This is a very shitty gimmick and I think the guys involved deserve better. They should be thankful they're not in Nick Dinsmore's position though. I don't see any way short of dying that they're ever going to get him out of the Eugene gimmick.

It would of been easy if they brough Michelle McCool back as a babyface. Then Matt Striker could of sent him over to Smackdown to her to make him smarter. He then reveals to her he's not really retarted and tries to get with her. He then turns heel on Smackdown.

As for the Spirit Squad I hope Kenny teams with Mickie and turn them face. Ken is put in the Intercontinental Title range. Mike and Johnny stay as a face tag-team. Nick Nemeth stays as a heel and is managed by Mitch, otherwise Mitch will probably be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back