Snooki's Coming To Raw

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The WWE put out a press release today announcing that Nicole Polizzi, better known as Snooki from Jersey Shore, will be the guest star of Monday Night Raw next week in St. Louis.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_48294.shtml

Yeah I'm just not looking forward to this at all. I'm definitely not a fan of Jersey Shore, it's just embarassingly bad in my opinion, and I can't stand the segments and characters inspired by the show that TNA has done. I hope they have her on screen for a total of about 5 minutes, at most, and then just send her on her way. Please...PLEASE don't put her in some sort of Divas match or some lengthy interview segment. Please, just for the love of God and the general welfare of your own audience Vince.

Since we're only a month away from WrestleMania and there's still a good amount of build up to be done for the event, I'm hoping that Snooki's presence will be over and done with quickly.

Yeah hopefully she doesn't get much air time, probably just hoping to add some viewers and remind them WM is coming up. But knowing WWE something stupid will probably happen and she'll get into with a diva or something. Another prime example of how you can become famous in this country by dressing like a ****e and being obnoxious, hopefully she gets a Vickie Guerrero response and is booed to the point where she can't speak.

Ugh, I am not looking forward to this at all. I can't stand the Jersey Shore, and I am not a fan of what TNA has been doing with Robbie. E and Cookie. I've actually tried to get into this show in the past, but I just can't. I think everyone person on that show is highly annoying, and I think they just come off as douche bags most of the time.

I hope WWE doesn't decide to put too much focus on Snooki, and I really hope she won't be involved in any type of Wrestlemania angle. I also hope WWE doesn't decide to have her wrestle, because I can't see anything positive coming from Snooki stepping inside the squared circle for a match.

Well maybe she can pass the word that Ryder issued a Wrestlemania challenge to Situation, I mean that should be a fun match right??

This is just terrible. This troll is destined to ruin any segment she is involved with. Reality television stars are usually talentless, and she is the best example of that.

I didn't like it when TNA did it, and I don't like it now. However, this is definitely indicative of how the WWE feels about TNA. They view TNA with such indifference, they don't care about doing something similar.

The whole thing is one big pile of shit.

What a waste. What viewers will this even attract? 15 year old girls. I'm sure their going to watch Wrestlemania because Snooki was on Raw.:rolleyes:

What an idiotic move. I can't stand anything to do with MTV due to it creating so many ****es. They think acting like Snooki is a suitable and normal way to act.

Now I’m not a fan of the Jersey Shore by any means. I’ve never seen an episode and the only Jersey Shore related content I did manage to see was on TNA and my company just happened to publish her failed book. However, her name value is tremendous and compared to who TNA got (Snooki’s “wannabe”, JWow and the Jersey Shore reject, Angelina), this has got to be somewhat a bigger deal, right??

What a waste. What viewers will this even attract? 15 year old girls. I'm sure their going to watch Wrestlemania because Snooki was on Raw.:rolleyes:

What an idiotic move. I can't stand anything to do with MTV due to it creating so many ****es. They think acting like Snooki is a suitable and normal way to act.
Believe it or not there are alot of 20-25 year olds who watch this bullshit because they want tips on how to be an obnoxious douche in public, and I didn't say people will order WM because she was on Raw, example-some dude who hasn't watched Raw in while, he says "hey that ho from MTV is on this week maybe I'll watch with my girlfriend, since she makes me watch jersey shore every week. than he says oh shit Stone Cold? The Rock guest hosting WM? Maybe I'll consider this"
I agree with your other statement though, I've had a beef with MTV for a long time for selling sex and stupidity to young girls.

You gotta be fucking kidding me. That's all I can say. Too bad it's PG otherwise I'd be hoping for a Skull Crushing Finale or a GTS. This bitch is so annoying. I saw one episode of Jersey Shore and I thought it was sheer torture. I want Snooki to get as little airtime as possible. I thought they were done with this guest star stuff. Now they bring Snooki in. Great.

Maybe she can get punched in the face just like on their show? Oh wait PG era dammit :(
Anyways this is just wwe's way of mayching up to Tna's Jwow and Angelina showing hopefully the promo is quick. :/

Yup, I guess that since TNA "Stole" the 3-3-11 promo from TNA, WWE decided they needed to get one of the Jersey Shore women for RAW because TNA has been using them? Either Vince really doesn't think TNA is competition and never saw that TNA already had members of the cast on their show, or he thinks he can do it better than TNA did. Sadly, it's a lost cause because the guest hosts in general, suck! I don't watch WWE very much anymore and it's because of the Guest Host crap. That's what killed it for me. With that in mind, The Jersey Shore crap didn't work in TNA, and I really doubt it's going to work on RAW.

why are they bringing snooki on of all people too!?! I actually enjoy watching the jersey shore it's so bad and they are so stupid it actually ends up being pretty funny, but the characters on that show have no place in any other media because they really don't contribute a thing. Jwoww and Angelina just had awful segments in TNA, ESP Angelina, and Snooki is probably the most ******ed of the entire show... At least Situation could have had some funny dialogue with someone in the locker room. The worst part of the females from the JS is that they all get super trashed before going on and come off just that much more pathetic. The back and forth between WWE and TNA right now is terrible, 3-3-11 and jersey shore cast members? come on now, that is not competition nor is it swaying anyone either way, it's just a boring pissing contest. At least in WWE you shouldn't have to worry about snooki getting paid more than even some of the male talent probably to do a one night appearance haha

you guys are crazy...im def looking forward to seeing snooki on the show.

yes she has nothing to do with wrestling but she will be damn entertaining.

Why WWE Why? It just doesn't make sense, your going to follow up a couple of weeks that have had Austin and the Rock on them whit Snooki???????????

I understand Vince always thinks he has his pulse on the Nation, but I am pretty sure Wrestling fans and Joisey Shore fans do not match, it was a bad idea when TNA did it and it is a terrible idea that the WWE is doing this.

But I will do the samething I did Thursday night when the Jersey shore people come out on TNA, I will switch the channel, and I very seldom change the channel during WWE programming not even during Diva matches.

why are they bringing snooki on of all people too!?! I actually enjoy watching the jersey shore it's so bad and they are so stupid it actually ends up being pretty funny, but the characters on that show have no place in any other media because they really don't contribute a thing. Jwoww and Angelina just had awful segments in TNA, ESP Angelina, and Snooki is probably the most ******ed of the entire show... At least Situation could have had some funny dialogue with someone in the locker room. The worst part of the females from the JS is that they all get super trashed before going on and come off just that much more pathetic. The back and forth between WWE and TNA right now is terrible, 3-3-11 and jersey shore cast members? come on now, that is not competition nor is it swaying anyone either way, it's just a boring pissing contest. At least in WWE you shouldn't have to worry about snooki getting paid more than even some of the male talent probably to do a one night appearance haha

Maybe they'll do something competent with Snooki, rather her calling out a crappy expy of herself.

Either way, I don't care what they do with Snooki. I'm just going to look forward to a competent Raw that evening.

and I won't be watching next week.

TNA gets J-woww, WWE gets Snooki, and Ring of Honor will get one of the other girls who know one really knows. At least TNA got the hot one. WWE gets the pudgy drunk one.

Maybe Awesome Kong will come out and destroy her??? Finally, the world will be rid of Snooki and Jersey Shore

I thought WWE was through with this guest host crap. So we go from The Rock, to Undertaker and Triple H, to Steve Austin, to Snooki? I don't think Snooki in St. Louis on Raw for the Road to WrestleMania is the best concept. Her and Zak Ryder will probably have a segment. She might even have a cat fight with one of the divas. I just think this is one big pot hole on the Road to Wrestlemania.

At least WWE found a Jersey Shore star that is relevant. Hopefully they will only have her involved with WWE that one night in a few skits. Jersey Shore is becoming an afterthought since we have seen these douche bags everywhere. I think this will hurt WWE more in the ratings then help them.

UGH. My first thought when reading the headline was "wonder how many TNA fans will be ripping the WWE for copying them"...and those TNA fans would be right. TNA was stupid for wasting their time with JWoww, and the WWE is being even more stupid for bringing in Snooki after TNA did their thing. This is absolutely beyond ridiculous. I love the WWE, I love Monday Night Raw, but I hope that the segment with Snooki is the lowest rated segment EVER on Raw. What will be gained by having this stupid bitch on? Nothing.

Vince is essentially giving Dixie and TNA a lesson on what to do with someone who is famous, I won't say celebrity because I can't say anyone from Jersey Shore is a celebrity. But what TNA did with the other 2 that went there, getting them involved in a storyline I wasn't too into that. Granted there have been guest hosts who got involved with some action on Raw but not too much. Snooki will be there for a few segments, and I'm sure something involving Zack Ryder and that'll be it. It's all about ratings and Vince is trying to get Raw to or above that magical 4.0 rating.

Believe it or not there are alot of 20-25 year olds who watch this bullshit because they want tips on how to be an obnoxious douche in public, and I didn't say people will order WM because she was on Raw, example-some dude who hasn't watched Raw in while, he says "hey that ho from MTV is on this week maybe I'll watch with my girlfriend, since she makes me watch jersey shore every week. than he says oh shit Stone Cold? The Rock guest hosting WM? Maybe I'll consider this"
I agree with your other statement though, I've had a beef with MTV for a long time for selling sex and stupidity to young girls.

I too have watched it before but I can't take it serious. Do these people think that these women at the club don't see an MTV camera. It's staged. I feel sorry for good Americans because it makes people think all Americans are like this.

I also can't believe people take tips on how to look cool from Jersey Shore :banghead:. Guys need to man up these days.

It really annoys me that they spend air time on her leading up to Mania.

Maybe it's a way of Vince saying, "Kiss my ass TNA. Take the 2.21.11 promos, but we'll ruin your Jersey Shore spotlight, bitch."

Thanks for saving me the time of making this thread. WWE made a mistake. I know they hardly acknoweledge TNA's existance(which is good), but this kinda sends thema step backwards in all this goodness of 2011. Jersey Shore blows, the brod isn't that attractive, and this is one segment I'll be sure to miss.

This is disappointing. The only way this is good is if the Rock comes out and ask her who in the blue hell she is and than kicks her out, or is they involve Zack Ryder so everyone can know he still exist. I am really disappointed by this though. We haven't had to tolerate a guest host in so long, and now we get Snooki.

All I have to say is WTF??? I despise everything that has to do with that Jersey Shore bullshit..Here's what I hope happens:

1) She comes out.. blah blah blah.. then Great Khali comes out and tries to mack her. Then, all of a sudden, AWESOME KONG comes out and just destroys her. Then Orton comes out and punts her so hard her head flies into the 3rd row.

2) Big show comes down and chokeslams her so hard that she becomes a puddle of shit in the middle of the ring...

3) She comes out, and the GM says that there are people want to meet her, then every superstar comes out a does their finisher on her..

4) This is all a lie and it's just a cardboard cut out.

5) my TV dies at 8:59 and doesn't come on till 11:10 next monday.

All I have to say is WTF??? I despise everything that has to do with that Jersey Shore bullshit..Here's what I hope happens:

1) She comes out.. blah blah blah.. then Great Khali comes out and tries to mack her. Then, all of a sudden, AWESOME KONG comes out and just destroys her. Then Orton comes out and punts her so hard her head flies into the 3rd row.

2) Big show comes down and chokeslams her so hard that she becomes a puddle of shit in the middle of the ring...

3) She comes out, and the GM says that there are people want to meet her, then every superstar comes out a does their finisher on her..

4) This is all a lie and it's just a cardboard cut out.

5) my TV dies at 8:59 and doesn't come on till 11:10 next monday.

Wow there sure are alot of people mad about Snooki being on Raw but this one is my fave. I'd put the odds on any of scenarios 1-4 happening at zero, and the odds of scenario 5 happening at 99%, since you either forgot to pay your cable bill or didn't have enough money to pay it. As far as the people mad that Snooki is glamourized, WTF? I only see her getting made fun of on tv. If she's a role model for any young girls that's all on the parents. This will be good media exposure for WWE less than a month away from 'Mania, and any true WWE fan should be happy about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back