Smackdown v. Raw (feat. E.C.W.) 2008: Script This!

Can Batista over come the punjabi nightmare at WM?? What will now happen as Wills chance to get his belt back has passed him by?? Were does this leav NorCal, as many belive had it not been for Will's kick, he wouldve won the whole thing??

Okay, what is the current standing of your rosters? And Champions? I'm seeing Edge as a Champion, Khali as the E.C.W. Champion, and I missed something for the third, I think John Cena.

Why is Batista winning the Royal Rumble, only to go to Mania and challenge Khali, who is the E.C.W. Champion? I'm not understanding this logic, unless you've massively stacked E.C.W. as a great brand. Or you misprinted whom Tista would be challenging.

I'm both loving and hating the Will-NorCal implosion. Its got the history of a feud people could've been waiting years, literally, for. On the other hand.. if a blow-up occurs, can the wounds be repaired and the bridges be rebuilt? Will this spell the end of NorCal & Will's friendship? I'm highly interested.

Update On Will's Story: I caught a little snag with my creating wrestlers. It seems over half the list of guys I wanted, aren't currently, or haven't currently (rather) been created. I'm definately not great, or even good, with creating faces.. so I either have to scrap EVERYTHING I was hoping for, regarding my E.C.W. brand.. or I have to remap out everything, and redo my rosters for all three brands, as my E.C.W. brand was set to have about roughly 15-17 created Superstars alone.

I've enjoyed every moment of reading through everyone's stories and its making me want to say 'screw it' and just rethink my rosters and jump right in. However, the original ideas I had lined up, in my own mind are far too great to just forget. So I'm torn on exactly what to do.

I think if another couple of weeks pass by, and I'm still at a loss for the bigger majority of my created roster.. I'll scrap my original plans and just jump in. So either way, within I'd say 2-3 weeks, I should be fully up and running. (hopefully)

Yea my ECW is pretty crazily stacked. Its basically all ME guys, since there is only one ECW title. Its split between factions of ECW originals, straight up WWE guys, and tweeners who came along since both have existed, and the uncontrolabble monster who doesnt give a fuck about anything but destruction (Kahli). Keep in mind this is also scripted as if Kahliis half worth dog shit too. He has been running around destroying people for a long time, and finally went against someone with balls enough to give him a shot, Everest. who in turn, also got destroyed LOL. So its your basic super hero story, as the only man able to take down the super villian, is big bad dave. ECW NEEDED batista to win this match, as the only hope of beating Kahli.

And yes, Cena is the WWE champ, he won it in a triple threat between Ech, him, and Will, at survivor series.

And crazily enough (didnt realize this til it happened) this was the FIRST in ring interaction between NorCal and Will since Evolution was split apart FOUR YEARS AGO by the draft. Of course they have interacted backstage before, during Promo's and what not. But this is the first time thye have been in a ring together, let alone competed against each other, since the initial Evolution split.

Sounds like your Road to Wrestlemania for the Raw brand will be extremely exciting leading all the way up until the final episode prior to the event. I'm curious how you'll decide a Number One Contender? Perhaps a mini-tournament, with the final two men fighting the week of Mania? Maybe a 4 way elimination match? Hopefully you don't do "beat the clock" crap. :lmao: (Sorry if you do, I can't stand that sorta stuff)

Have you posted your overall roster and up-to-date Champions? I'm curious to see whom Triple H., Shawn Michaels, John Cena & John Morrison are all wanting to face.

The mini tournament is the way I am going. However since it is Wrestlemania, I'm going to conclude it the RAW after No Way Out (Smackdown PPV) in order to have some build up. My roster were posted a couple days ago.

I definately love your Taker v. Slim storyline. It gives Taker his best challenge to date it sounds like. Even in my own stories, I've found it incredibly hard to write Taker in a losing effort regarding Wrestlemania. I can't wait to see whether he wins or loses in yours. Also, Slim's career is kinda shadowing that of Bret Hart a little, yeah?

(Warning: Extreme Nerd Alert) Slim has had many battles with Bret Hart. He is not really shadowing his career. At Mania X I just wiped out Luger. Bret never wrestled Owen and Yoko never wrestled Luger. It was just Hart vs Yoko. Then Slim took the title off Backlund after he beat Bret and Bret took it off of Slim at Mania XI.

What are the odds Estrada ends up being Umaga's tag team partner? :lmao: That'd be hilarious. I'd love to see your rosters to try and attempt guessing at a partner.

Like I said the rosters are posted. Go ahead and take a guess.

This storyline is beautiful. Taker & Slim are Wrestlemania opponents, yet they MUST work together and win otherwise one won't be in the Main Event of Mania any longer. Meanwhile, Rated R.K.O. has a chance to either become the Heavyweight Champion, or Number One contender to the Championship, by pinning the respective guy. I don't think they can be that trusting to one another, but I'm very excited to see how it plays out.

I like Tag for the Title matches and this is a good way to give Randy a rematch without it being the exact same. I really like the idea of opponents teaming up as well like at No Way Out 07.[/QUOTE]

Update in Slim's WWE

Heading into No Way Out RAW, Smackdown, and ECW have had some noteworthy events.

RAW-
In the first round of the four man tournament John Morrison beat Shawn Michaels and John Cena defeated Triple H. Next week its Morrison vs Cena to see who gets the title match at Wrestlemania. Marcus Cor Von was granted a rematch with MVP but was once again unable to capture the WWE Title. MVP avoided a splash in the corner and scored a roll up with an assist from the ring ropes. Angel Williams pinned Michelle McCool and, in an attempt to avoid a confrontation with Mickie James, demanded her next title defense be against Melina. Cryme Tyme once again held onto the tag title by default.

Smackdown- Smackdown kicked of with Armando Estrada saying that he would not reveal the partner until NWO. Jesse and Festus were distracted by his presence, but still picked up the win over Dykstra and Masters. Rated RKO were each in single action with Orton picking up the win over CM Punk in a non title match and Edge defeating Rey Mysterio thank to interference from Gregory Helms. Jeff Hardy and Batista were once again in action against each other but this one was once again ended without a winner when Hardy delivered a Swanton on Batista to the outside of the ring and neither man could continue. The Undertaker dominated both William Regal and Elijah Burke in consectutive weeks leading into NWO. At the end of the last show before the PPV, Rated RKO laid out Slim and Taker with steel chairs.

ECW- Terry Funk was having a ball until he was attacked and laid out by the Great Khali. Chavo came in to pick up the scraps while Khali walked away. After Khali left Kane came out and attack Chavo. He looked over at Funk, and left without helping him up.

No Way Out Results-

Match 1- Gregory Helms vs Rey Mysterio (Cruiserweight Championship Ladder Match)
A ladder match to settle this score sees Helms get the better of Rey by running up one ladder ala Shelton and delivering a shining wizard, knocking Rey to the ground. WINNER-Helms

Match 2- Umaga and ????? vs Jesse and Festus
Umaga and Estrada come to the ring and Estrada gets on the mic to introduce the partner...its the Great Khali! Jesse charges at Umaga before Khali gets in the ring, but he is caught with a thrust kick and Samoan Spike right away. Festus runs at Umaga and they brawl. Khali comes in and immediately gets the Vice Grip on Festus. Umaga then delivers a Samoan Spike on Festus while Khali still has the Vice Grip on and they slam Festus to the mat. 1-2-3 ITS OVER. WINNERS AND NEW WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS-Umaga and The Great Khali

Match 3- Elijah Burke vs CM Punk US CHAMPIONSHIP
Burke was granted a title shot out of nowhere seeing as Punk didn't have any challengers. He made the most of this oppurtunity as he snuck past Punk after countering the GTS into a crusifix pin. WINNER AND NEW US CHAMPION-ELIJAH BURKE

Match 4- Batista vs Jeff Hardy
This time we get a clean finish as Batista puts Hardy away with a Batista Bomb. WINNER-BATISTA

Match 5- World Heavyweight Champion Slim Pickens and The Undertaker vs Rated RKO
Rated RKO start out strong on Slim until he gets the hot tag to Taker. Taker cleans house on both until order is restored and its Taker and Edge in the ring. Edge evntually gets a low blow in and then a spear. He tags in Orton when Taker sits up. Orton ends up hitting Taker with the belt when the ref is distracted. Edge comes in, throws Orton off of Taker and goes for the pin. Slim breaks up the pinfall and goes back to the corner. Orton re enters and hits Edge with an RKO allowing Taker to get the win. WINNERS- Slim and Taker

well, FUCK. I just found out, much to my dismay, that you cannot go back in time on your calendar after WM. So fuck it, looks like its time for road to WM and on to the next year LOL.

The Royal Rumble arrives. Batista won the right to be number 30, by winning the Survivor Series EC.

Edge defends is title successfully against Finlay, in a no rules brawl. Finlay was pushed hard as of late, dominating guys in "his" style match. But Edge overcomes. John Cena successfully defends the WWE title against Echelon, and successfully retains with an FU. And in the shocker of the night, The Great Kahli comes out of nowere to decimate David Everest for the ECW title. WHO will be able to face this giant monster and overcome him, with no rules?? (all ECW title matches are conducted under no rules format)

Ladies and Gentleman, the Royal Rumble is upon us. The final five end up being Chris Malenko, Big Will, Batista, Mighty NorCal, and Epic Wes. Malenko dropkicks Wes over the top after a missed clothesline ELIMINATED....when he the turns right around into a superkick from Big Will!!!....we are down to Batista, against the two best friends Will and NorCal...who both jump on Batista with no hesitation!!! Batista fights away long enough to clothesline NorCal over the top!!! But NorCal hangs on and is on the apron!!! Will goes to superkick Batista, who moves out of the way at the last second. Will's superkick lands squarley on Mighty NorCals jaw, sending him crashing unconcious to the floor. Will, in his shock of eliminating his friend, doesnt see the colossal clothesline coming from batista!!! Will goes flying to the floor, and Batista wins the Royal Rumble!!!

Will is obviously heartbroken on the floor. His quest to regain his beloved title is seemingly over. He is also heartbroken that he eliminated his old friend NorCal, accident or not. While Batista music plays, and his celebration happens in the ring, Will stares at NorCal in the entranceway, awaiting what he thinks will be certain altercation. There is nothing of the sort, as the words "I understand brother" can be seen being mouthed by Norcal. They walk out side by side, as they did so many times, so many years ago.

Can Batista over come the punjabi nightmare at WM?? What will now happen as Wills chance to get his belt back has passed him by?? Were does this leav NorCal, as many belive had it not been for Will's kick, he wouldve won the whole thing??

I like the Edge vs Finlay World Title match because it just seems to fit the Rumble so well. Its an entertaining brawl but not a huge caliber match when compared to who Edge could face at Mania.

Are you sure it was an accident that Will and NorCal haven't faced for four years and Will suddenly kicks NorCal out by "accident." (Thats right, I', stirring shit up in your fed).

I like Batista winning at number thirty as well. They way he is usually booked in the Rumble would make it nearly impossible for him not to win with that entry. Plus, Will and NorCal don't look any weaker.

Where does Ech stand ranking wise? I'm getting a feeling he is no longer going to be in the title hunt.

Well, good, thats what I was looking for with the RUmble match of Finlay and Edge.

And you know, I really never did realize both guys had been not even in the same ring together for so many years. Im toying with a Will-NorCal showdown someday, itd be huge, but I just dont see how it would do anything for either guy to go over, is the only thing.

And this was Ech using his rematch clause after dropping the belt at survivor series. He will have to figure a way back into the picture another way now...

Update in Slim's WWE

Heading into No Way Out RAW, Smackdown, and ECW have had some noteworthy events.

RAW-
In the first round of the four man tournament John Morrison beat Shawn Michaels and John Cena defeated Triple H. Next week its Morrison vs Cena to see who gets the title match at Wrestlemania. Marcus Cor Von was granted a rematch with MVP but was once again unable to capture the WWE Title. MVP avoided a splash in the corner and scored a roll up with an assist from the ring ropes. Angel Williams pinned Michelle McCool and, in an attempt to avoid a confrontation with Mickie James, demanded her next title defense be against Melina. Cryme Tyme once again held onto the tag title by default.

Smackdown- Smackdown kicked of with Armando Estrada saying that he would not reveal the partner until NWO. Jesse and Festus were distracted by his presence, but still picked up the win over Dykstra and Masters. Rated RKO were each in single action with Orton picking up the win over CM Punk in a non title match and Edge defeating Rey Mysterio thank to interference from Gregory Helms. Jeff Hardy and Batista were once again in action against each other but this one was once again ended without a winner when Hardy delivered a Swanton on Batista to the outside of the ring and neither man could continue. The Undertaker dominated both William Regal and Elijah Burke in consectutive weeks leading into NWO. At the end of the last show before the PPV, Rated RKO laid out Slim and Taker with steel chairs.

ECW- Terry Funk was having a ball until he was attacked and laid out by the Great Khali. Chavo came in to pick up the scraps while Khali walked away. After Khali left Kane came out and attack Chavo. He looked over at Funk, and left without helping him up.

No Way Out Results-

Match 1- Gregory Helms vs Rey Mysterio (Cruiserweight Championship Ladder Match)
A ladder match to settle this score sees Helms get the better of Rey by running up one ladder ala Shelton and delivering a shining wizard, knocking Rey to the ground. WINNER-Helms

Umaga and Estrada come to the ring and Estrada gets on the mic to introduce the partner...its the Great Khali! Jesse charges at Umaga before Khali gets in the ring, but he is caught with a thrust kick and Samoan Spike right away. Festus runs at Umaga and they brawl. Khali comes in and immediately gets the Vice Grip on Festus. Umaga then delivers a Samoan Spike on Festus while Khali still has the Vice Grip on and they slam Festus to the mat. 1-2-3 ITS OVER. WINNERS AND NEW WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS-Umaga and The Great Khali

Burke was granted a title shot out of nowhere seeing as Punk didn't have any challengers. He made the most of this oppurtunity as he snuck past Punk after countering the GTS into a crusifix pin. WINNER AND NEW US CHAMPION-ELIJAH BURKE

This time we get a clean finish as Batista puts Hardy away with a Batista Bomb. WINNER-BATISTA

Match 5- World Heavyweight Champion Slim Pickens and The Undertaker vs Rated RKO
Rated RKO start out strong on Slim until he gets the hot tag to Taker. Taker cleans house on both until order is restored and its Taker and Edge in the ring. Edge evntually gets a low blow in and then a spear. He tags in Orton when Taker sits up. Orton ends up hitting Taker with the belt when the ref is distracted. Edge comes in, throws Orton off of Taker and goes for the pin. Slim breaks up the pinfall and goes back to the corner. Orton re enters and hits Edge with an RKO allowing Taker to get the win. WINNERS- Slim and Taker

I really enjoyed your NWO. Offset having a tag team ME with the sweet stip, and a bunch of other crazy shit going down. Poor Jesse and Festus getting decimated :( LOL. Nice with Elijah coming out of nowere to take the strap, and having rated RKO lookin as if they are gonna split. Also the match of Hardy and Batista is fuckin bad ass, with Hardy's ability to take rough bumps, and selling ability, and Batista's stiff work. I would love to see it. Lots of moving and shaking at NWO, thats badass man.

Sorry for the long wait between posts of my fed. This will be my last post of this program, before I revamp my system and how I work it. Turns out 10 people on a roster isn't enough lol. Also my work was a bit overrushed. I will also be making additional CAW's. Suggestions as to how I should do my fed are welcomed too. For example should I use all three brands.​

Skipping to the Rumble........

As the Royal Rumble approches, the current champions are:

Jeff Hardy as the WWE champion.
Edge as intercontinental.
Melina as Women's champ.

Going into the rumble......

Both HBK and MVP are hot on the trail of Jeff as they look to win the rumble and face the champ at mania. HBK and MVP get to chose Jeff's opponent at the rumble, who will it be?

Matt Hardy wants the Intercontinental belt, and as he has proven by hitting a Twist of Fate on Edge on a steel chair, he will do anything.

Candice Michelle is looking to strip the title off Melina, literally, as they go into the rumble in a Bra and Panties match for the title.

The Royal Rumble......

Matt Hardy starts off strong in the intercontinental title match. They put on a good match. Edge goes for the spear and Matt dodges by jumping over, Matt turns around and goes for the Twist of Fate. Matt hits it and wins the belt.

Candice and Melina face off in a match for the title. Melina almost gets the final piece of clothing off Candice, but Candice withdraws and feints her way into stripping Melina. Candice wins the belt and title.

Jeff Hardy goes to the ring preparing to face his mystery opponent. Umaga's music hits and the crowd boos. Umaga dominates his opponent Jeff, a good choice was made by MVP and HBK. Umaga goes for the Samoan Bulldozer, Jeff moves out of the way as Umaga gets knocked to the ground by his own momentum. Jeff climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Twist of Fate.

The Royal Rumble match. The contenders fight their heart out as they try to win the match. Fatigue starts to set in on MVP who entered at number 21. Number 30....... HBK's music hits. Fresh and ready HBK comes to ring and eliminates 2 people straight away with SCW. After a fight like none other MVP and HBK are left. MVP goes for the big boot to knock HBK over. HBK dodges and MVP gets hung up on the rope. HBK hits SCW and wins the rumble.

To Wrestlemania.......

Edge wants his Intercontinental title back from Matt leading to a Tables match at Mania.

A triple threat for the women's title will take place between Melina, Candice and Mickie. Melina saying she want a rematch because Candice can only get things by taking people's clothes off. :blink: Candice says at least she gets guys with their clothes off. Ouch. Mickie comes out and says what is this a soap opera or a bad comedy. Mickie says this is wrestling and she wants her shot because she can actually wrestle.

MVP says he is better than HBK, and he only won because he was fresh and MVP was fatigued. This leads to a triple threat match at mania for the WWE title. Pride and the championship is on the line.

Wrestlemania......

In the match for the intercontinental title Matt and Edge go through hell to take the belt. They put each other through everything but a table so far throughout the match. They fight at the top of a ladder, a table is set up each side of them. Both of them try for a superplex to win by through the table victory. Edge spears Matt off the ladder towards the table. Matt rolls over Edge falling to the ground, but Edgewith his momentum carries himslef through the table. Winner and still champion Matt.

The divas go hard at each other to win what means most to them. Melina hits Candice with her finisher, but turn around into a big time DDT by Mickie James. Winner and new champion is Mickie.

The WWE title is on the line in the Main Event. The guys go crazy on each other, HBK kicks out of the Twist of Fate, Jeff kicks out of the Big Boot, and MVP survives the Inverted figure 4. Jeff goes for a Swanton on MVP who was just hit by SCW. But as he jumps, he is also caught by SCW. HBK gets the pin. Winner and new champion HBK.

Remember after this my system will be revamped and the Fed will technically be restarted. Remember to have fun and write well. :)

The road to the epic

RAW will be holding a 16 man tournament, which will be ending a month before WM. And SD! will hold a 4 man fatal 4 way match at NWO to decide their challenger. First round will be normal matches. quarter finals will be as well. the final four shall be doen with randomly selected gimmicks. And the final will be an ironman match.

Our Final four ends up coming down the TheOneBigWill VS Umaga, and Triple H Vs Echelon....and the wheel spins for the gimmicks..

Will faces Umaga..in a FIRST BLOOD MATCH
Triple H battles Ech...In a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

Will superkicks a chair into Umaga's face, cuasing him to bleed profusely, but not be stunned. Umaga lays a hellacious beatdown on WIll before and after the bleeding, before he is finally subdued..by Mighty NorCal!! what is he doing here on RAW??? NorCal puts to rest any questions of he and wills bond, by saving him from an enraged Umaga.

Triple H whips Ech's face with a sledgehammer, and then Pedigree's the near lifeless carcass through a table for good measure. Triple H and Will face off in the finals next week!!

NWO is upon us....

Edge, after much coaxing, gives Malenko one last chance at regaining his WHC, this time, in a steel cage. Edge reverses a T bone suplex into and edgecution, then spears Malenko into the wall of the cage. Winner, Edge.

The 4 way match is Mighty NorCal, Epic Wes, Mr.Kennedy, and DIAR. All three start working together to neutrilize the monster DIAR, with consecutive finishers, topped off by a lfying elbow drop done with a steel chair....Wes goes up the ropes to celebrate the huge spot, and prepares to come crashing down onto DIAR, who lays prone on the table...when out of nowere, NorCal shoves him off, sending him flying through the adjacent announcing table!!....seconds later, Kennedy rushes up the ropes and shoulders NorCal!!! KENTON BOMB!! Winner...and NO.1 contender....a bloodied...MMIIISTEEEERRRR KEEENNEEAAADDAAAYYYYY

there was also a triple threat for Slim's US title, involving he, Agrex, and Chris Harris...Slim comes off the top rope for the flying elbow, only to be in in mid air by a HUGE clothesline from hell, by Harris....Harris taunts the crowd...until Agrex leg shoots him over into a Canadian cloverleaf!!! Harris taps!!! NEW US CHAMPION: Agrex

RAW returns, with a Triple H Vs Will 30 minute Iron man match

After a war, both men are 0-0 at 28:00. Trips catches Will with a pedigree, but is too beat down to get an immeadiate cover...both men lay dazed in the ring...when Umaga's music sounds!!!! Umaga stalks the ring, coming to decimate both men, so his handle William Regal can receive the shot at Cena (Regals whole plan behind this brutal tournament was to destroy anyone who won, and disqualify all the losers, so that HE would have claim to the number 1 spot)....before NorCal's music sounds, and he spears Umaga on the floor!!! triple H screams from the ring about not needing help...only to turn around into a Will superkick!!! Will gets the first and final fall at 29:47!!! Its over!!!

Will Vs Cena at WM!!!!

Regal comes down, and he and Umaga engage in a battle with the decimated Trips and Will, while NorCal tries to fend off both of them..Until Cena's music hits!! He emerges to battle off both men, and we leave with our Heroes standing tall in the ring!!!

ECW has been holding their own "extreme tournament" to decide which man will have the honor of representing ECW in the brand domination Triple threat, at WM. The final comes down to Raven, and Mick Foley. They battle up to the top of a balcony, were both men tumble and fall through a table!!! they are both decimated unable to continue!!

Will Vs Cena...a match up of the two most popular guys on RAW, and attempted Vengeance for Will, becuase Cena made his mentor, HBK, Tap those years ago

The boisterous Mr. Kennedy FINALLY gets him WM main event, after snatching it away from 3 others.

Anf of course, Batista comes to WM, as ECW's last hope of stopping the monster Kahli.
WHO will represent ECW in the triple threat, now that the top two originals are in the hospital???

So we have three huge Wrestlemania title matches with Batista vs Khali, Will vs Cena, and Edge vs Kennedy. Not sure how you're shaping up the Edge Kennedy battle but the others seems to be intense.

The tourny for Raw is a great idea and I like how you used 16 men. If they had tournys within GM mode I would do that but I just decided to go 4 man to make it easier.

Your Wrestlemania is shaping up quite nicely, I'm curious to see who gets the next big push on the Grandest Stage.

NorCal: Your Wrestlemania card is shaping up rather nicely, it almost looks like..

W.W.E. Title: Cena v. Will
World Title: Edge v. Kennedy
E.C.W. Title: Khali v. Batista
Grudge: Umaga v. Triple H.

If you're using the outline for GM Mode, then you'll only get the three Championship matches, then have to figure out a 6 man (multi-brand) battle royal and a triple threat match. (also multi-brand)

I like that NorCal is jumping shows, it gives an unknown feel to where he'll end up, and what hes doing constantly helping Will, especially after the Rumble ordeal.

WRASSLE muthaFUCKIN Mania!!!!!!

MITB six man, tir brand, battle royal

Echelon Vs Randy Orton Vs Epic Wes Vs Malenko Vs Sandman Vs Sabu

The winner of this match recieves a title shot on any brand, at the time of his choosing. we come down to the interesting final of Wes, Vs Ech, heel VS heel, Ech looking for one last shot at the title, Wes looking to steal away his first big break. The crowd is on fire by this point, as although they are heels, they are both characters who are huge with the smarky crowd. Echelon celebrates on the rope after a HUGE C-4 off the top on Malenko...until Wes rushes up from behind (he was forgotten for the last 5 minutes after a malenko T bone through a table) and delivers a vertebreaker from the 2nd rope!! the crowd pops HUGE!!! 1!!! 2!!! 3!!! Wes wins!!!

Brand domination Triple Threat-as incentive for good representation, all GMs have promised their respective representers a title show on the brands next PPV if they win

NorCal is revealed as the first representitive from SD! of course. GM decided since he has represented the brand so well in the Rumble, and in various weeks leading up to this, he deserves this shot, and oppurtunity to finally garb his title back...the crowd hushes to await the RAW representitive

"TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAMME..." the crowd explodes as triple H is revealed as the next representitive...and now, the biggest mystery of the night...who will represent ECW?? Did either Raven or Foley recover in time???...suddenly a VERY familure guitar riff hits the arena, and through the curtain emerges...

TERRY MUTHAFUCKIN FUNK!!!

A wild battle ensues, witt all three men brutaliizing each other...NorCal hits the spear on Trips, and prepares for a jackhammer, to finally get a shot at the WHC again..when Funk comes out of nowere with a low blow!! Texas pildriver on a chair!! FUNK WINS!!!

Now on to our main events....

Batista Vs Kahli is up first
Kahli dominates a lot of the match, with the crowd exploding upon ever bit of offense Big Dave manages....he blocks the big chop, and explodes from nowere with a spinebuster!!! he converts this into a pin for the Win!!! winner, new ECW champ..Batista!!!

Edge Vs Kennedy
this was built up as Edge, the reighning champ, against Kennedy, who is wildly intense and fired up to FINALLY have his shot in the big match. Unfortunately for him, Edge reverses a mic check into a downward spiral, almost out of nowere..the crowd is in shock as Edge raises his title, victorious...winner, and STILL WHC, Edge

Big Will Vs John Cena
In a match that we see go back and forth, with many finisher reversals, and with a very split crowd, we see Will land on his feet out of an attempted FU, to his an out of nowere Superkick, knocking Cena out..Will makes the cover, and takes the title. Winner, and NEW WWE champion...TheOneBigWill!!!

We have new champs, and new number one contenders. And dont forget...there will be a draft tomorrow night!!!

No Way Out Results-

First and foremost, the Shining Wizard up the ladder (ala Benjamin) is just awesome to think about and I'd love to see this happen for real. Helms picking up the victory over a very talented and over Rey Mysterio was also a great move.

I've always felt that dispite Rey's nature division being the cruiserweight one, hes overkill for it with the amount of talent he holds. Still, he puts on great matches with the other cruisers and this was a great opening bout.

Festus v. Khali is just a car wreck waiting to happen. Poor Jesse never stood a chance, even in a handicap match against Umaga alone. Umaga & Great Khali as Tag Team Champs are gonna be a tough team to unseat, with the amount of power, size and strength they have.

Khali can do most of the work, while if he needs help, Umaga's speed can help save their titles. I'm unsure what duo could defeat them. Clearly I'd assume it'll take a Main Event pairing of two major single's Superstars.

:lmao: I'd like to say Burke shocked the world, but Punk's more shitty than a toilet at a truck stop. Burke for the 'W' is a great move and finally, SOMEONE pushes talent.

What was the set-up for this match? I'm sorry for not knowing or paying attempt to previous detail, but was the outcome for a title shot of any kind? Batista v. Jeff Hardy is kinda hard for me to view and is the only match on your card I had a difficult time seeing.

:disappointed: I figured the Rated E.G.O.'s would be too much for them to co-exist. Poor Edge lost his chance to replace the Number One Contender, or Champion.. which may lead to a brutal Edge/Orton rivalry.

On the flip side. The downright unheard of Mega Main Event for Mania is set in stone (it seems) as Slim v. Taker is golden now.

I can't wait for your Mania, Slim. No Way Out was very solid.

WRASSLE muthaFUCKIN Mania!!!!!!

If W.W.E. promoted by calling it that, they might make even more money. :lmao:

MITB six man, tir brand, battle royal

Echelon Vs Randy Orton Vs Epic Wes Vs Malenko Vs Sandman Vs Sabu

The winner of this match recieves a title shot on any brand, at the time of his choosing. we come down to the interesting final of Wes, Vs Ech, heel VS heel, Ech looking for one last shot at the title, Wes looking to steal away his first big break. The crowd is on fire by this point, as although they are heels, they are both characters who are huge with the smarky crowd. Echelon celebrates on the rope after a HUGE C-4 off the top on Malenko...until Wes rushes up from behind (he was forgotten for the last 5 minutes after a malenko T bone through a table) and delivers a vertebreaker from the 2nd rope!! the crowd pops HUGE!!! 1!!! 2!!! 3!!! Wes wins!!!

Poor Ech, not thinking about someone taking advantage of him from behind. On the plus side, a vertibreaker from the ropes is a great combo. I wonder if Wes will stay on his current brand, draft to another, or jump after the draft all together and cash his shot.

Brand domination Triple Threat-as incentive for good representation, all GMs have promised their respective representers a title show on the brands next PPV if they win

NorCal is revealed as the first representitive from SD! of course. GM decided since he has represented the brand so well in the Rumble, and in various weeks leading up to this, he deserves this shot, and oppurtunity to finally garb his title back...the crowd hushes to await the RAW representitive

"TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAMME..." the crowd explodes as triple H is revealed as the next representitive...and now, the biggest mystery of the night...who will represent ECW?? Did either Raven or Foley recover in time???...suddenly a VERY familure guitar riff hits the arena, and through the curtain emerges...

TERRY MUTHAFUCKIN FUNK!!!

A wild battle ensues, witt all three men brutaliizing each other...NorCal hits the spear on Trips, and prepares for a jackhammer, to finally get a shot at the WHC again..when Funk comes out of nowere with a low blow!! Texas pildriver on a chair!! FUNK WINS!!!

:lmao: I can't get over Terry Funk v. Batista as the next Pay Per View match-up. Poor Funk won't have a choice but to retire after Tista botchbombs his ass into a retirement home.

Funker for life, and over coming the odds is insane. Whats even more, NorCal put Funk over on the biggest stage of them all. lol I think Will would've objected to such a feat in his contract. hahahaha

Now on to our main events....

Batista Vs Kahli is up first
Kahli dominates a lot of the match, with the crowd exploding upon ever bit of offense Big Dave manages....he blocks the big chop, and explodes from nowere with a spinebuster!!! he converts this into a pin for the Win!!! winner, new ECW champ..Batista!!!

*cough* Funk/Tista *cough* I have no clue what to say, other than I can't wait to see if Funk lives passed the E.C.W. Pay Per View. lol

Edge Vs Kennedy
this was built up as Edge, the reighning champ, against Kennedy, who is wildly intense and fired up to FINALLY have his shot in the big match. Unfortunately for him, Edge reverses a mic check into a downward spiral, almost out of nowere..the crowd is in shock as Edge raises his title, victorious...winner, and STILL WHC, Edge

I'm curious if a lot of people still remember that Kennedy's "Mic Check" IS Edge's Downward Spiral. Thats a nice play-off, NorCal.

And of course I have to scuff at the fact that Kennedy finally gets his shot at the big time, only to choke worse than the Celtics currently are in the Playoffs. :lmao:

Big Will Vs John Cena
In a match that we see go back and forth, with many finisher reversals, and with a very split crowd, we see Will land on his feet out of an attempted FU, to his an out of nowere Superkick, knocking Cena out..Will makes the cover, and takes the title. Winner, and NEW WWE champion...TheOneBigWill!!!

BigWill with the out of nowhere Willennium is just too great. Thats why I love that kick, the thing can come from anywhere. Well, almost. BigWill is back on top, celebrating his victory in THE Main Event of Mania.. oh yeah.

We have new champs, and new number one contenders. And dont forget...there will be a draft tomorrow night!!!

I can't wait to see who gets drafted where. Will definately make for some interesting developments. Also.. NorCal, Will.. same show?? Will's a Champion again.. will that play in NorCal's mind.. dispite the Rumble being now 2 monthes in the passed.. sometimes a Championship changes everything to someone.

:lmao: I can't get over Terry Funk v. Batista as the next Pay Per View match-up. Poor Funk won't have a choice but to retire after Tista botchbombs his ass into a retirement home.

Funker for life, and over coming the odds is insane. Whats even more, NorCal put Funk over on the biggest stage of them all. lol I think Will would've objected to such a feat in his contract. hahahaha

And thats exactly what your supposed to think. Funk is the ultimate underdog story. except instead of heart, insert craziness.

And ya like that dont ya?? Stole the honors of the J.O.B away from Triple H :)

I'm curious if a lot of people still remember that Kennedy's "Mic Check" IS Edge's Downward Spiral. Thats a nice play-off, NorCal.

And of course I have to scuff at the fact that Kennedy finally gets his shot at the big time, only to choke worse than the Celtics currently are in the Playoffs. :lmao:

yessir. gotta have a few little cute things in there for the smarky crowd. And the build, and match was suppose to be metaphorical for Kennedy's whole carreer up until then...maybe his luck will change soon

I can't wait to see who gets drafted where. Will definately make for some interesting developments. Also.. NorCal, Will.. same show?? Will's a Champion again.. will that play in NorCal's mind.. dispite the Rumble being now 2 monthes in the passed.. sometimes a Championship changes everything to someone.

"ironically" enough, thats been NorCal's storyline for quite sometime. Trying to regain his title, which he held for over a year, and lost in fluke fashion, VIA small package, to a soon to be retiring Bret Hart, after a 30 minute war....now Will has a title...and many belive that It wouldve been NorCal celebrating in that ring at the end of WM, if it had not been for WIll's superkick at the end of the rumble...but NorCal has displayed loyalty to his friend, over hunger for the title...

Damn, Big Will pulls out the Wrestlemania victory over Cena. What a huge exclamation point on Will's Road to the top.

Also, its good to see you brought Terry Funk back, even if it is just to get dominated by Batista. Maybe he can pull out an upset?

I like the overall card, especially with a solid opening bout. I'm looking for Wes to jump up and be the guy who finally takes the belt off of Edge. I like Edge's victory over Kennedy, it sticks out from the other title matches. Overall, solid Mania 8.5 out of 10.

Update in Slim's WWE-

RAW- The RAW tournament was completed this week as the finals were John Morrison vs John Cena. The match was even throughout but Cena ultimately won the right to face MVP by making Morrison tap. MVP came out to and told Cena he was no threat to MVP's reign. Cena says he's been hungry for over a year and is ready to get back on top. MVP was also in non title action, defeating Shad. Also, Matt Hardy successfully defended the IC belt against JTG in what was also a MITB qualifier.

ECW- The title reign of Terry Funk took an interesting turn. You would think things would get easier with Khali gone, but they may have gotten worse. Kane stated that he wants a shot a the title at Mania. Funk may have lost an ally and gained an enemy. Justin Credible qualified for MITB with a count out win over Mark Henry.

Smackdown- The show started with Slim calling out Taker. He told him he wants the best of Taker at Mania. Taker promised the best but Slim said he needs to be 100% sure. No one knew what to think until during the Main Event of Umaga vs Taker, Slim came down and blasted Taker with a steel chair. After multiple chair shots Slim left with a sinister grin on his face. Also, poor Jesse was thrown into a match with Khali due to Festus being out of action. The match didn't last long as Khali won with the Vice Grip. CM Punk got back on the winning track as he was able to pull off an upset against former rival Edge, thanks to interference from Randy Orton. Elijah Burke also made his first US Title defense against William Regal.

NorCal- It would be cool if you could give us some sort of post Wrestlemania rankings. I will do the same once I post Mania tonight or tomorrow.

I will be posting the fallout week from WM, and revealing the draft picks. Im not really about posting rankings, becuase I feel like that sorta reveals what the plans for the title picture are. That, and I dont put much stalk in the P25 at all LOL.

I like Cena in the WM match. Lest see is Slim takes the smarky road having MVP going over, or if the Hero overcomes the cocky long reighning champ that everyone loves to hate. I predict Cena.

And that sucks for Funk. Bye bye Terry :lmao:

and dammit THAT is how to bust out a heel turn. That is damn fantastic Slim. I also like how Slim's arrogance has finally pushed him into doing crazy crazy things LOL. I gotta think Takers streak remains intact, and retirement is eminent. FANTASTIC build on SD! Slim

I will be posting the fallout week from WM, and revealing the draft picks. Im not really about posting rankings, becuase I feel like that sorta reveals what the plans for the title picture are. That, and I dont put much stalk in the P25 at all LOL.

The P25 sucks in that game. It favors HBK, HHH, and Batista way too much. I had HHH lose four matches in a row and he dropped to 17. Then he beat Matt Hardy and shot up to 6. The draft will be interesting. The reason I asked was to get a better picture of who's in the title hunts.

and dammit THAT is how to bust out a heel turn. That is damn fantastic Slim. I also like how Slim's arrogance has finally pushed him into doing crazy crazy things LOL. I gotta think Takers streak remains intact, and retirement is eminent. FANTASTIC build on SD! Slim

I thought you would like that, especially since you are getting familar with Slim yourself. He's willing to do anything to prove he is better than Taker.

Update in Slim's WWE-

RAW- The RAW tournament was completed this week as the finals were John Morrison vs John Cena. The match was even throughout but Cena ultimately won the right to face MVP by making Morrison tap. MVP came out to and told Cena he was no threat to MVP's reign. Cena says he's been hungry for over a year and is ready to get back on top. MVP was also in non title action, defeating Shad. Also, Matt Hardy successfully defended the IC belt against JTG in what was also a MITB qualifier.

So it is Cena vs. MVP at mania. That should good be a good match up on your card, some great promos would come outta that. Your MitB match seems to be coming out well too, hopefully Morrison will get a time to shine in that match. Are you planning to defend to IC at mania or are you gonna screw it like the WWE. :lmao:

ECW- The title reign of Terry Funk took an interesting turn. You would think things would get easier with Khali gone, but they may have gotten worse. Kane stated that he wants a shot a the title at Mania. Funk may have lost an ally and gained an enemy. Justin Credible qualified for MITB with a count out win over Mark Henry.

Looks like we are gonna see a Kane vs. Funk at mania, an interesting match-up. And, I may have missed it somewhere but Justin Credible is a C.M. like character on your game right? He won the same way as C.M. did to qualify.

Smackdown- The show started with Slim calling out Taker. He told him he wants the best of Taker at Mania. Taker promised the best but Slim said he needs to be 100% sure. No one knew what to think until during the Main Event of Umaga vs Taker, Slim came down and blasted Taker with a steel chair. After multiple chair shots Slim left with a sinister grin on his face. Also, poor Jesse was thrown into a match with Khali due to Festus being out of action. The match didn't last long as Khali won with the Vice Grip. CM Punk got back on the winning track as he was able to pull off an upset against former rival Edge, thanks to interference from Randy Orton. Elijah Burke also made his first US Title defense against William Regal.

That is the best build up for mania out of your three for sure. Slim and Taker will put on a fantastic show. Lol, poor Jesse. Some action in the US department as well, nice to see Elijah get a push.

On mine I have just created a Big Show CAW. (Or something that is ment to look like Show anyway lol.) I am gonna create a Chris Jericho CAW, then a Londrick team. Then I will probably start my fed again.

Update-

RAW- HBK announced that Wrestlemania will be his last match. He challenged HHH to a match in which there can be no interference from any other superstar. HHH accepted saying he will send Michaels home a broken man. MVP got what could be a taste of whats to come at Wrestlemania when Cena and Marcus Cor Von defeated him and John Morrison when Cor Von pinned Morrison with the pounce. Morrison was added to the MITB Match at Mania after qualifying over Cor Von the week before.

ECW- Kane continued to stalk Terry Funk, while Chavo stayed away picking his spots. This set up a number 1 contenders match between Kane and Chavo, in which Kane won with a chokeslam. Chavo then qualified to be in the MITB match. Having the briefcase to cash in a title shot anytime is right up his ally.

Smackdown- Slim Pickens continued to attack Undertaker on the Road to Wrestlemania. At one point, he even enlisted the help of Khali and Umaga and locked Undertaker in a casket. Umaga and Khalis dominance continued while they attack Jesse and Festus as well as defended the Tag Title against them. Elijah Burke and CM Punk are the Smackdown reps for MITB.

Wrestlemania Card-

MITB Match- John Morrison vs Matt Hardy vs Elijah Burke vs CM Punk vs Justin Credible vs Chavo Guererro

Tri Brand Triple Threat- RAW's Marcus Cor Von vs Smackdown's Batista vs ECW's Mark Henry

Battle Royal- Edge vs Randy Orton vs Finlay vs Tommy Dreamer vs Carlito vs Kennedy

HHH vs HBK

ECW Title- Terry Funk vs Kane

WWE Title- John Cena vs MVP

World Heavyweight Championship- Slim Pickens vs The Undertaker

Two of the match are being created outside of GM mode. I am going to simulate the MITB and just go with whoever wins from there. The HHH/HBK rivalry is going to come to an end and also be my reason for getting HBK out of the game. After Wrestlemania there will be the draft, which I plan on redoing after the CPU does it (the usually screw it up pretty bad).

Tri Brand Triple Threat- Marcus Cor Von vs Batista vs Mark Henry
We start off with a huge triple threat match between three guys trying to get back into the title picture on their respective brands after recently falling out. Starts out with Batista and Cor Von knocking Henry out of the ring and going at it. Henry re enters when both are fatigued and takes control. Match ends with Cor Von hitting the pounce on Henry and turing right into a spinebuster from Batista. Winner- Batista

MITB Match- Match starts with everyone brawling while Chavo sneaks away. He pulls Punk out of the ring and beats on him. We get a lot of close calls with each man looking like he is going to win. Morrison and Hardy battle on a ladder from the outside while Burke climbs a ladder in the ring going for the briefcase. Morrison sees this and leaps from the top of his ladder onto Burkes. He is met immediately with a right hand sending him to the canvas while Burke grabs the briefcase. Winner- Elijah Burke

Battle Royal- Edge vs Orton vs Finlay vs Dreamer vs Carlito vs Kennedy
The story of the match is the rivalry brewing between Rated RKO. Niether man is showing signs of a face turn but they continue to beat on one another. Dreamer is out first due to Kennedy hitting the mic check. Finaly eliminates Carilto with a Celtic Cross before being rolled up by Kennedy. Kennedy lets Edge and Orton go at until Edge hits a spear on Orton. Kennedy then rolls up Edge from behind and pins the downed Orton. Winner- Mr. Kennedy

HHH vs HBK (HBK retirement match)
An emotional night for the kliq as HBK announced two weeks ago that this will be his final match. The no interference stipulation is backed up by all the GM's who threaten to fire any superstar from their brands who get involved. Brutal match with HBK pulling out all the stops and HHH coming back from everything. Triple H finally gains control and starts beating down Michaels. HHH then signal for the pedigree, WHAM he nails it. He picks Michaels up and WHAM another, picks him up again and WHAM a third pedigree. He rolls HBK over for the cover 1-2-thr....kickout. What? Crowd goes nuts. HBK shoots up quickly and nails Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere. He falls unconcious again on top of HHH. 1-2-3 HBK WINS! Winner- Shawn Michaels

ECW Title Match- Terry Funk vs Kane
Funk just never quits. He takes an absolute beating from Kane and still manages to come back. Funk eventually is able to turn it into a wrestling match and to his advantage. After a while, the beating he took catches up to him and he is pinned after a Chokeslam. Winner and new ECW Champion- Kane

WWE Title Match- John Cena vs MVP
Crowd is hot for this one. MVP has truly gotten himself over as the top heel on RAW. Cena is focused and intense. He rushes straight for MVP just like Cor Von did except MVP decides to trade with Cena. MVP starts to work Cena over midway throught the match. Cena mount a comeback after ducking a clothesline and hitting a shoulder block. MVP nuetralizes with a low blow into the playmaker. 1-2-Kickout. Cena is dazed and MVP goes for a running boot. Cena counters into a drop toe hold and transitions into the STFU. MVP taps out. Winner and New WWE Champion- John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match- Slim Pickens vs The Undertaker
Taker enters to a huge pop. Slim comes out to a course of boos to which he just smiles the same smile hes had since attacking Taker on Smackdown. Cole mentions how this would be the third World Title change tonight if Taker wins. Back and forth action throughout. No real clear dominating spots for either. Taker knocks Slim to the outside and goes for a suicide dive but Slim moves and sends Taker into the announce table. Slim enters the ring and recovers. He lets Taker in and starts kicking him immediately. Taker gets up and nails a right hand. He goes for another but Slim counters into the RKO. Taker is down in the center of the ring. Slim goes up top for the flying elbow. He nails it and Taker sits up right away. Slim can't believe it, he rushes in and catches a boot to the gut. LAST RIDE! 1-2-Slim kicks out. Taker waits until Slim gets up. CHOKESLAM! Taker signals for the end. TOMBSTONE! Slim is down but continues to move. Taker decides to lock in the trianlge chock instead of the pin. Slim is caught in the center of the ring. Taker is wrenching hard. Slim is fighting to get to the ropes. He starts to pull Taker toward the ropes, inching closer and closer. Slim starts to fade pulling less and less. HE TAPS! Its over. Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion- The Undertaker

Pretty crazy shit Slim.....You like Cor Von dont ya??? LOL....

I really liked the Burke MITB win...that is sick...wonder if you will finally make him into what he should be during the next year. Im excited to see if he moves in the draft.

I love Kennedy going over..just a question, was that match worth anything?? or just an auxillary WM match??? Anyhow, sweet that Kennedy wins. Id say split RKO in the draft...thats both top heels on the same brand

Gald to see you went 80s style in the Cena-MVP match...that was a very belivable match flow and finish...good times...

HBK just explodes outta nowere after three pedigrees??? :wtf: woulda been better to see Trips overbrutalizing him, and picking him up, only to get kicked outta nowere (IMO) regardless, sweet to have HBK secure a win in one last insane match at the grandaddy

And awesome job putting Taker over. rather straightforward finish though. Way to keep slim looking strong, although I woulda just had him pass out.

Overall, awesome show,and it was booked the way a Mania is SUPPOSED to be booked. Looking forward to your draft and fall out

I wanted Slim to tap rather than pass out to really put the exclamation point on Takers win. He had been getting attacked by Slim for weeks leading into the match and needed an ending that made him look superior.

Yes, I do like Cor Von. The guy is an incredible athlete and The Pounce is one of the best finishers. He could still be in line for a title shot sometime over the Summer.

RKO will either feud or go to different brands, haven't decided yet. I love playing as Edge so look for him to be successful over the summer.

The draft will cause some shakeup as well as the possibility of Burke switching brands to cash in his briefcase.

Its time to revieve this thread. Update and draft results.

RAW- RAW starts out with the revealing of their first draft pick. ITS SLIM PICKENS! Slim comes out and is irrate about being on separate brands than The Undertaker. He demands to be traded back or have Taker come to RAW. RAW GM says not a chance. Smackdown GM comes out to make his first pick. HE GETS Carlito from RAW and says it cool with him. ECW makes their first pick and gets Sandman from RAW.

Match 1- Sandman vs Carlito
Last Raw match for each man see Carlito win with the backstabber. He then shows a darker side by busting Sandman open with the singapore cane.

Match 2- Shad vs HHH
JTG gets invloved early which causes HHH to get frustrated and go after him. He goes after him while Shad follows. Neither man reenter the ring. Double count out.

Next set of picks are being made- RAW gets...EDGE! Edge comes out and says he wants a match with Orton. Orton comes out and asks to be traded to RAW to beat Edges ass. The GMs then talk about a deal and they agree on a Main Event Battle Royal between Edge, Slim, Kane, and Taker in which the winner makes a pick for their brand. Smackdown then picks and gets Kennedy! ECW is next and picks up William Regal.

Match 3- MVP vs Kennedy
Kennedy hot off his win last night at Mania takes on the derailed MVP. Solid match with MVP picking up the win after a Player Boot. Winner- MVP

Match 4- Marcus Cor Von vs John Morrison
Both men lost in multi man matches at Mania. They have a solid bout that ends in a no contest when HHH comes out and lays out both men. Why? We have no idea.

Match 5 Four Way Match for the final drafte pick
Edge, Slim, and Taker want to win to get their rivals onto their respective brands while Kane just wants to have the power of making a pick. Kane ends up winning by pinning Edge.

The crowd awaits Kane's pick. He calls out...the returning BOBBY LASHLEY! Lashley comes out and Kane challenges him to an ECW Title Match. How about that. RAW is up next and they get Jeff Hardy which causes a Hardys reunion. Smackdown is out to make the last pick of the night, after all these the last pick is...TRIPLE H! The Game comes out, he says he ended HBK and he will end the Undertaker. The lights go out and Taker appears in the ring. Show ends with a stare down.

New Rosters

RAW-
Slim Pickens, Cena, Morrison, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Cryme Tyme, MVP, Marcus Cor Von, Melina, Mickie James, Melina, Candice, Mccool, Edge, Angle Williams

SD-HHH, Orton, Carlito, Punk, Umaga, Batista, Helms, Burke, Mysterio, Dykstra, Master, Jesse, Festus, The Undertaker, Torrie, Khali, Kennedy

ECW-Chavo, Kane, Funk, Dreamer, Sabu, Mikey Whipwreck, Justin Credible, RVD (injured), Finlay, Henry, Snitsky, Ashley, Sandman, Regal, Lashley

EDIT- Heels and Faces

RAW Heels-Slim, Morrison, MVP, Melina, Edge, Angle Williams, Candice
RAW Faces- Cena, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, JTG, Shad, MCV, Mickie James, McCool

Smackdown Heels-HHH, Orton, Carlito, Umaga, Khali, Batista, Dykstra, Masters, Helms
Smackdown Faces- CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Taker, Torrie, Kennedy

ECW Heels- Chavo, Credible, Finlay, Henry, Snitsky, Regal, Kane, Ashley
ECW Faces- Dreamer, Sabu, Whipwreck, RVD, Sandman, Lashley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back