Smackdown Live Shane's Not Dead

Navi

With the safety off!!
It's Smackdown Live from Ottawa should be a good crowd. Shane is walking around thank God.

Oh God Ellsworth is wearing a collar. JBL said he looks like a lower case "i". Off to a good start.

Gotta love Mauro and his wacky sayings.

Oh that was a bad camera botch. Cutting to see Corbin coming in and he was coming in the opposite way. Wow.

My cousin is 16 years old and wears a 17. Stands 6'7 and still growing.

Good lord. My younger brother is 6'6" and wears a size 16.

I'm the oldest of three, and if my youngest brother hadn't stopped exactly at my height of 6'0" I'd have been the shortest. As the oldest it's not exactly fun not being the big brother anymore. I was shadow boxing my younger bro one night and I forgot he did amateur wrestling.

Grabbed me, swept the legs, and had me in a choke hold in 3 seconds. That was when I realized I was not the big bad oldest anymore.

Good lord. My younger brother is 6'6" and wears a size 16.

I'm the oldest of three, and if my youngest brother hadn't stopped exactly at my height of 6'0" I'd have been the shortest. As the oldest it's not exactly fun not being the big brother anymore. I was shadow boxing my younger bro one night and I forgot he did amateur wrestling.

Grabbed me, swept the legs, and had me in a choke hold in 3 seconds. That was when I realized I was not the big bad oldest anymore.

Miami of Ohio has given him a tentative offer to play football so the size might actually go somewhere, assuming his knee heals properly (torn meniscus).

How tall are you?

Miami of Ohio has given him a tentative offer to play football so the size might actually go somewhere, assuming his knee heals properly (torn meniscus).

How tall are you?

My younger bro should have been in football but he lost the desire to play in 6th grade. He literally does not know his own strength and has tossed me, my youngest bro, and our dad with relative ease before. With proper working out he would have been a monster LT.

I'm 6'0" or 6'1" depending on which bank or gas station I walk out off. I hit that when I was 14 and just randomly stopped getting taller right after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back