Smackdown - 1/16/18 - The One That Took Place On Rusev Day

I'll be watching this live for once. Also sticking around for the Mixed Match Challenge.

Big E reminded me of when I saw Home Alone 3 in theaters. It was one of the most disappointing nights of my childhood.

New Day's outfits remind me of that neighbor who refuses to take down their Christmas decorations until around mid February.

I'm here as well to watch live. Been a bitch the last couple of weeks with meetings at work. Won't be able to watch the 25th anniversary of RAW live either. Kind of mad about that, so tonight better be good.

I'm here as well to watch live. Been a bitch the last couple of weeks with meetings at work. Won't be able to watch the 25th anniversary of RAW live either. Kind of mad about that, so tonight better be good.

You get the TNA Pay per view in April to even things out.

But it did kind of work, fans hated him, he was the perfect heel.

He did get a lot of heat, but the product suffered because of his reign.

They could have at least built him up a little bit, but I guess that takes away some of the surprise. Either way I wouldn't have done it.

WWE has a tendency of pushing wrestlers way before they're ready and then wondering why it didn't work. See Roman Reigns.

I always laugh when I remember Reigns winning the 2014 superstar of the year Slammy despite spending the first half of the year tagging in a faction and most of the last half injured.

They could have at least built him up a little bit, but I guess that takes away some of the surprise. Either way I wouldn't have done it.

I said in in 2015 and I'll say it now: Reigns should have been the one to end Rusev's undefeated streak and win the US title at WM 31. That would have been a tremendous stepping stone for him.

I agree, but the product has suffered from a lot this year. Jinder's reign, waiting for Reigns coronation, lack of a title belt on RAW, injuires and a complete absence of creativity.you see what I mean. The WWE can't just hang it on Jinder.

I agree, but the product has suffered from a lot this year. Jinder's reign, waiting for Reigns coronation, lack of a title belt on RAW, injuires and a complete absence of creativity.you see what I mean. The WWE can't just hang it on Jinder.

Yeah it's not all Jinder's fault, but a lot of Smackdown's problems can be blamed on him. And probably Shane too, sadly.

Somehow a Bobby Roode reign doesn't fill me with glee. Wonder when Ziggler will pop his head up asking why everyone is fighting over his belt. He'll get his panties in a bunch and storm off again.

Yeah it's not all Jinder's fault, but a lot of Smackdown's problems can be blamed on him. And probably Shane too, sadly.

Mahal went out and did what was asked of him. I kind of felt sorry for him because the fans, the IWC and some in the press didn't think he should have been where he was, but he went out week after week. You have to give the guy props for that.

Mahal went out and did what was asked of him. I kind of felt sorry for him because the fans, the IWC and some in the press didn't think he should have been where he was, but he went out week after week. You have to give the guy props for that.

It's not Jinder himself but the character everyone hates.

Same thing with Cena and Reigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back