Since You Now Only Have A Small Timeframe To Edit Your Posts...

Since my winner ain't in the match change last eliminated to Big Show and winner to Sheamus. Please and thank you. And add ADR in place of Alexander.

Changing my pick from Axel to Swagger getting pinned. And change Hacksaw Jim Dunggan to Rusev.

I'd like to change the Method Of Finish for The Von Erich's match to Submission.

Swap my confidence points around for The Von Erich's and Lashley's matches - 8 on Von Erich's and 7 on Lashley.

And if it matters, Pinfall before the 10 count for the Texas Deathmatch.

Not really a change but I was looking at my picks and noticed I had to 5 confidences which was mostly cause I was changing a lot in my head. I honestly intended the 3 to go to the Divas championship match just throwing it out there.

Just realized I fucked up on the Divas Title Match, can I change my method of finish to pinfall instead of submission please? Thanks.

Just realized the chain match is a 4 corners match.

I wanna change my outcome from "submission" to "touching all 4 corners." (Cause, you know, that's the only way to win.)

To be honest, Extreme Rules was a complete mind fuck, what with match not going ahead, time limits being over an hour and rules not being clear. I'll likely be giving everyone some points for the Chain match ending. I didn't even know that's how it ended to be honest.

I accidentally named "TJ Kendrick" as my winner in the Brian Kendrick/TJ Perkins match.

I would like TJ Perkins as my predicted winner.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back