Flippy's and Guppies Sig Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it for book this or is this just a regular sig u want to put in ur signature?

book This
500 x 270
people:the mystery people like ? vs ?
background black/silver and a ladder in the background
text say: EWF presents White Heat at the top and at the botom say The tornament ends here!
Please & Thanx

Could i get a sig like this

size:500x200
background:Black
Text:At the top Live April 28 on Pay Per View!At the bott Backlash logo.And somewhere on there put Extreme Rules Match
pics:Rob Van Damn with the WWE Title,Randy Orton,and Edge

^thats not unrelated, because it is a request.

I think guppee is gonna have to do all of these, because i dont' have photoshop.

So for now no more requests untill all of these are completed, or if i get photoshop and i will let u no

Yo

Can you Make me a WWE Sig please
400x400

Can i Have a Red with like Barb Wire background

on The right can i Have The BoogeyMan and The Miz

On the Left can i have John Cena and Jeff Hardy with the title with the Title and in the Middle Cm Punk

On the Top can it Say Exclusive

thanx

ok dk, give it another week, and if i don't get photoshop you can take my place:) sorry for the unconvience to everyone.

btw dk, you can do the sigs that people requsted for me to do (the non book this ones). just post them in here.

mallrat:
exclusivemallrat4life.jpg

THANX DK999 it is better than i thought it would be thanx again

not really but he is taking my place for now, untill i figure out a way to get photoshop. so pretty much dk will do ur normal sigs, and guppee will do the book this ones

give guppee time, you just requeseted it two days ago, he posts them all at the same time, but he willl get it to you

Size 400x400
pics: Edge on one side and randy orton on the other
text: Rated-RKO (in the middle)
bg colour: Red and black

thx that would be sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads