Simple thread: Who's your favorite wrestler?

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
I searched ''Who's your favorite wrestler?'' on the forum search and couldn't find anything about this topic.

This is one of the most simple question ever to be heard on this site.................
Who's your favorite wrestler? it dosen't matter from man-woman, WWE-NJPW, or from when jesus was born to now, Who is your favorite wrestler of all time. And why?

My favorite wrestler has got to be REY MYSTERIO

it just seems like he's so UN what vince Mcmahon wants, Big, Heavy, American, ''WWE made'', MIC Skills-> that's not him. And yet he's done what scott hall has never done, hes done what Mr. Perfect hasn't done, He has over come the impossible and became a 4 time world champion. multiple tag champ. IC champ. And held the cusierweight tittle more than anyone else. he is one of the shortest wrestlers to live that's not a midget, and yet He has beaten guys like big show, mark henry, kevin nash, Kane, bam bam bigelow .ECT( he was known as the Giant killer in WCW.) He has put Tons of people over such as CM punk, ADR, or Cody rhodes just to name a few. And his moves are amazing, he really has talent like no other. And teaches us that through heart and determination we can achieve our goals.

And thats why rey mysterio is my favorite wrestler. And for those who think Sin Cara is better, you should seriously check out Rey's Non WWE days when he wasn't injured and then talk.

I have two choices here, one Indy choice and one mainstream choice.

1. Indy choice: Ricochet- This man can do the most amazing things you have ever seen seen. His finisher is a Double Rotation Moonsault! If only he could add a bit of storytelling to his style he would be a perfect fit for TNA/IW. Here is an example of what he can do.

[YOUTUBE]I4iHS1IYKB4[/YOUTUBE]

that is friggin awesome!

2. Mainstream choice: Daniel Bryan- The best in the world is what he was once called and rightfully deserved. The way he sells, preforms moves, and locks in submissions are magnificent! I don not think think I need to post a video to show how good this guy is.

You guessed it: Ric Flair. Most complete wrestler ever. Period. Some have come close (Shawn Michaels, Rock and Dusty come to mind), but none had the package quite as complete as Flair's.

Hogan is the greatest wrestler of all time because of him Vince started Wrestlemania, which in turn started the PPV's that we all watch now. Hogan's popularity resulted in merchandise for wrestlers. Hogan's popularity started theme music for the wrestlers as they walked down to the ring. Hogan's popularity in movies drew new fans to watch wrestling, and also paved the way for The Rock and other wrestlers to star in movies. Instead of wrestling in small arenas, Hogan's popularity moved wrestling from small arenas to Madison Square Garden, Toronto Sky dome, and the Pontiac Silver dome. Hogan's popularity helped WCW become a contender with WWF during the mid to late 90's. People would go nuts when "Real American" hit and when he kicked out of a heel's finisher and "Hulked up." Fans cheered for Hogan and chanted his name at Wrestlemania 18 when he was a heel against the Rock, who was the most popular wrestler at the time. Hogan is the greatest wrestler of all time because hundreds of years from now people will be still talking about him and the phenomena of Hulkamania

Not to sound like a mark, but CM Punk for sure.

I've watched him blossom into the superstar he is today ever since him and Samoa Joe were running 60 minute matches in ROH.

He is the most complete wrestler in the business today. He has a deep move pool, a workhorse ethic, a great look and need I really comment on his mic work?

I remember him shining on the mic in rec centers, drawing SO MUCH HEAT with the mic that it made people froth at the mouth. And he would still bust his ass in the ring. No matter if there were 50 people in the crowd or 5,000. He brought it every time he stepped into a ring.

CM Punk will go down as one of, if not the greatest wrestler of all time.

There is far too many to pick as it constantly changes between these 4 for me.

CM Punk....The year was 2001, I was still in school at that point and my P.E. teacher who was a huge wrestling fan told me that i should watch something other than WWF and he gave me a tape of IWA MS Simply The Best. On that card was CM Punk vs Chris Hero and that was my first experience of Punk. Ever since then i have religiously followed his work. I have watched him grow from a young blonde kid with a bad attitude into a man at the absolute top of his profession and he deserves every bit of praise he recieves...then some!

Dean Malenko...If this guy was taller he would have been bigger. A funny little play on words there but yeah such a amazing in ring competitor. Never seen a malenko match i didnt love.

Chris Jericho...Has this guy ever been poor? I have watched everything from his current run to his smokey mountain wrestling days with lance storm and even back then he stood out and you could tell he was destined to be a star. A god amongst smarks and marks alike.

KENTA....i was never a huge puro fan, i never always understood the appeal of "stiffing" but when i saw KENTA it opened m eyes. The guy is so damn innovative and even CM Punk pretty much copied his entire moveset when he went to WWE but lets not get into that. So talented and he made me rethink about puro and the whole japanese strong style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back