Should WWE implement a ranking system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keehlnate

Rise Above Hate
How about WWE implement a ranking system so that no championship bouts would be repeated over and over again? For example, you are the #1 contender then you got your title shot and lose, you should go to the back of the line and fight your way back to the top again. Much like the ranking system in SVR 2011, every championships has ranking from 1-10. The 'official' ranking system can be viewed on their website.

I've thought of this since Christian keeps on asking for one more match, and it doesn't make any sense at all since he already got his shot and lose.

Your thoughts?

Thats what I thought usually happened until i saw that the same guys jump straight back into the title.

Agree but i doubt it will happen.

TNA! TNA!

No way, man. I always hate these ranking ideas. I want feuds, stories, reasons to be emotionally invested in matches. I have zero desire to just see match after match of random guys being placed in title matches. Seeing the same people in the title picture doesn't bother me in the slightest if the program is good. People just have too short of attention spans these days.

Besides, they do have rankings on the website, they just don't really mean anything. That's the most I really want and I would be pretty bummed if they tried to implement that into the actual show.

I sort of like the ranking system, however, I think the person that loses the title should get one rematch. Like, in cases where a wrestler gets screwed because of interference or a foreign object. Should that wrestler be sent to the back of the line because the other guy cheated? (I know it's staged, but just saying) I do think though, the feuds for titles should be limited to like 2-3 matches tops, not like six, like what sometimes happens.

A ranking system exists in the WWE... it's called the Power 25.

THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back