Shockwave the Robot

TheSammichEater

Occasional Pre-Show
My brother made his debut in his wrestling career tonight with a win via Texas Cloverleaf, however that's not what I'm here to talk about,

Has anyone ever heard of or seen Shockwave the Robot? He's literally a guy who dresses and acts like a robot if no one knows who he is. He has a match against Mecha Mummy that is on Youtube and is one of the most interesting matches ever! Seeing him live made my night! He pulled a kid into the ring after the match to let him dance and then had a photo session during intermission (which my friend and I were the first to jump on the opportunity).

His character adds a lot to his matches and I think he does a great job with it. I never thought it would be a gimmick but this guy makes it work. Check him out if you haven't ever seen him

I've heard about this guy. I always think about looking him up but always forget. Youtube here i come...

and congrats to your brother! Where in the US does he wrestle?

He's definitely an interesting guy to watch. Definitely something new.

Thanks, he's still in training but working shows in NE Indiana right now for the guy who is training him. By watching the shows, he honestly looked to have more potential than the guys who have been there

I read about him in the PWI500. I watched a match on youtube and enjoyed it. I think there need to be more gimmik wrestlers out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back