Sheamus,Edge,Miz or Jericho

punk is gold

Occasional Pre-Show
For those who watch Raw it's obvious that the main event scene is not only crowded but there are alot more heels than faces, what I want to know from you is if you could choose either Jerico,Miz,Sheamus,or Edge to get traded to Smackdown to even out the heel to face ratio,who would it be and why?

Edge...he just belongs in Smackdown!..just like Taker and Rey...he is great to watch and he could really help the younger talent on Smackdown...

IF it would happen, and if all storylines were over (Orton & Edge, Sheamus & Cena, Miz & Which Ever Hart he picks next) I would send Edge & Jericho back to SD! They were Quickly becoming the biggest stars of Smackdown with Both Edge and Jericho were the top contenders for the World Title, which in my eyes made SD! enjoyable. With Sheamus as a contender, and Miz Uprising very quickly, thats who'd i send...I'm Just Sayin...

I would like to see the miz go to smackdown he would be a perfect in smackdown. they could have him fued with rey,kofi or Christian. And we know from before that kofi and miz can have good matches. Also i would love to see the miz vs christian that would be a fun match to watch.

Probably Edge . But that's not gonna happen , he just got traded to RAW .
Jericho just got drafted to RAW too , so it would have to be either Miz or Sheamus .
I guess Sheamus could go to SD! and feud with someone until Triple H comes back , (because we all know that when he's gonna come back he's gonna feud with Sheamus) and he could be on the SD! brand too . I don't think SD! has a monster heel anyways , so Sheamus could be there .

Miz going there would also work , but he's in an angle with Jericho and stuff .
He could be the "Jericho" of SD! , since they both are very egotistical .

I would have to say Sheamus though . That would be the most logical answer IMO .

I'd say Sheamus would be my pick. Take Triple H with him. That would even out the talent levels. I can not think of any really fresh feuds that would occur with Edge of Jericho. I feel both should stay where they are for a year or so. The Miz I'm still on the fence about. He should stay on Raw and develop some.

Jake I can't believe you can't think of fresh matchups for Edge who was injured for the whole of last year and a lot of this year and after the draft there were plenty of people he hadn't rivalled with like Kingston, McIntyre etc.

In my opinion there doesn't need to be a heel redistribution between Raw and SmackDown. Put it this way:

Raw - Sheamus, Edge, Jericho, Miz

SmackDown - Swagger, CM Punk, McIntyre, Ziggler, Barrett (apparently the plan)

Yes, Raw has the bigger names but there is no difference in the number of heels to me. Faces is where the problem lies. Orton, Cena and Triple H are the top faces. But Trips will be out for months. There is R-Truth, who I feel may be a transitional US Champion and then return to the undercard. There is John Morrison, but he can't be a convincing face to save his life. Evan Bourne is a possibility but I feel the new #3 face on Raw will be Daniel Bryan. Obviously going to have a feud with the Miz, subsequently giving the Miz something to do.
On SmackDown there is Kofi, Hardy, Christian, Taker, Mysterio and the Big Show in the way of faces. I don't see any reason for trading Superstars. However, were I to put one on SD, it would be Jericho. Mainly serving to put over talent.

Edge just belongs on SmackDown. It's fact. To me he just seems out of place on RAW. Right now he's just lingering in the upper midcard when he should be winning World Titles. SD gave him that opprotunity.And to add to the move make him face again. SD is in dire need of main event faces.

"Edge just belongs on SmackDown. It's fact. To me he just seems out of place on RAW. Right now he's just lingering in the upper midcard when he should be winning World Titles"

winning world titles???..... i think one of the reasons they put Edge in Raw (and i give thanks for this) is to give the guy a break from the transitional title reigns he was given on sd..........i mean 3 titles in 3 years.... that is a LOOOOT.......now he can concentrate on putting talent over and not the title.... im not saying he only cared about the titles because he put over a lot of people over the years but he can still do it without the titles

Edge just belongs on SmackDown. It's fact. To me he just seems out of place on RAW. Right now he's just lingering in the upper midcard when he should be winning World Titles

winning world titles???..... i think one of the reasons they put Edge in Raw (and i give thanks for this) is to give the guy a break from the transitional title reigns he was given on sd..........i mean 3 titles in 3 years.... that is a LOOOOT.......now he can concentrate on putting talent over and not the title.... im not saying he only cared about the titles because he put over a lot of people over the years but he can still do it without the titles

Edge just belongs on SmackDown. It's fact. To me he just seems out of place on RAW. Right now he's just lingering in the upper midcard when he should be winning World Titles.

Edge. The man just belongs on smackdown. When he wasnt injured that was his show. He was in the main event his whole time there. His time on smackdown gave him what five or six world titles? Raw just has too many main eventers Edge would be much more successful on Smackdown. On top of that Edge has said in a recent interview he might only have two years left in him due to his injuries so I think he should go to Smackdown and help elevate the younger talent there before he goes out.

My answer..is neither..

EZEKIAL JACKSON..he is hurt and will be back in a couple of months..But i see a Mr. T (Rocky III) type of character 2 him..He can be a rude/arrogant heel on smackdown and just totally dominate the show. To make smackdown more interesting..TURN TEDDY LONG HEEL.. and have him be jackson's manager like paul heyman was for brock lesnar..By the time Jackson comes back Swaggers huge push will be pretty much over with..and regarding the 2 man power trip thread have big show and jackson be the 2 man power trip where jackson holds the world heavy weight and big show takes the us title...

I would really love Chris Jericho to go into Smackdown. He doesn't have too put up with Triple H's politics or anything and he can help the younger guys on Smackdown to elevate. If Barret supposedly goes to Smackdown, they can even form a stable.

I would send HHH as a heel to Smackdown as he is the guy who elevates stars to main event,we know Smackdown is mainevent develpment territory so why not send the a proper legend here who can put over guys and pass the torch to others and HHH being on Smackdown can ease the work load on Undertaker.HHH has no more feuds left for the Raw main events as he has feuded with all ov them.HHH needs to form a stable on Smackdown having guys like Mcintyre,MVP and others like cody,ziggler ,vance archer or masters can get a role and learn a lot from the 13 time champ.

As for Raw is is concerned it will create more room for guys like Ezekel jackson ,Ted debiase,R truth,Morrison and Miz to jump on the mainevent scene or getting upper mid carder status.

Moving HHH to Smackdown as a heel certainly will open doors for many other superstars to get elevated on the main event.and having HHH form a stable will also do wonders for the upcomming superstars as it did in past in the Evolution Era.HHH is also getting stale as a face so this would be the perfect move.

As much as Edge should of stayed on SmackDown I think he is really isn't needed here. I mean sure SmackDown is missing that top face or top heel. But with Edge on another brand other wrestlers can move up and possibly get a shot like Cm Punk or Rey meysterio now.

But if I had to choose why guys out of the list it would be Miz. He would be far better on Smackdown and he would have a pretty good feuds and matches with the likes of Christian and Matt hardy over the ic title and stuff.

i think that edge needs to go back to smackdown,mainly because he's not that big a wrestler and has an easier shot at getting a title back from anyone smaller,think of it this way,it's more believable him doing a spear to someone like rey or punk than it does to cena or sheamus,right now the smaller goes have a chance at a title on smackdown than raw,while small guys on raw mainly have a chance ic champ,which is something i don't see edge going for.

The reason SD is light on the Big names is because with MyTV's time ending soon more and more affiliates are dropping the channel, and those that keep it SD keeps getting preempted by Baseball, I have a feeling there will be a redistribustion done around the switch over to SYFY.

Anybody but Sheamus would be a decent pick in my opinion.

I could go one of two ways

Selfishly, I'd prefer to see Jericho back on Smackdown so he can "save" the main event and hold onto the title for a bit.

Better for business, I'd send Miz over to see if he really has main event potential.

To feud with Rey-Rey, Christian, MVP, and Kingston; it's a veritable heel smorgasbord of good match-ups that could put everybody over, but most especially the Miz.

Someone posted about HHH putting people over as a heel. That's hilarious...like Booker T and RVD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back