Shawn Michaels....First 3 Time WWE Hall of Famer?

RKO920

Pre-Show Stalwart
We all know Shawn went into the HoF back in 2011 as a first ballot. Also we know Ric Flair is the only multiple entrant into the HoF with his own induction as well as one with the Four Horseman. One day Triple H will be inducted into the HoF and if there was another group to go in it would have to be DX given the longevity and that 2 of the major players would be in the Hall of Fame. My question becomes would the WWE consider putting the Kliq in as a collective unit making Shawn the first ever 3 time Hall of Fame inductee?

My opinion is yes. At some point in time they will run out of headliners for the ceremony. This is after Sting, the Rock, Savage, Triple H, and maybe Goldberg go in. At some point Hall and Nash will get in as well and they might throw their weight around to Vince one last time and get the band back together for an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame.

The "Kliq" was never an on screen stable. It was behind the scenes and was ultimately a group of friends that gave themselves a name.

DX, yes. NWO, yes. The Kliq nope.

There was a report a few months ago about the WWE considering inducting matches into the Hall of Fame. if this happens then HBK would have a Hall of Fame ring for every finger and toe on his body.

HHH will find a way to induct himself as many times as possible to feed his ego; I still can't believe he hasn't beaten Flair's World Champion title record (yet). HHH will get in as an individual, a member of DX, a member of Evolution, and a member of the Kliq. Who knows, maybe years from now, he'll get in as a member of the Authority?

I do see Shawn getting in again for DX but not the Kliq... just doesn't make sense to publicly acknowledge backstage politcs in that manner.

I think the first 3 time HOFers will be Flair and Triple H. Flair has two now and I'm certain Triple H will be inducted twice (himself and DX) before Evolution will make it to the HOF.

I also think its dumb to induct matches to the HOF.

The Kliq has no chance of getting in to the Hall Of Fame. I bet 75% of wrasslin fans don't even know who the Kliq are!!! HBK will only get inducted again as a part of D-X. Triple H on the other hand could find himself in 3 times.

The first 3 timer should be Bret Hart. He is already in as an individual, he should also be honored for his Tag team with Anvil and then the Hart Foundation faction as well. He could even be honored for a 4th time if they induct The Hart Family like they did the Von Erichs.

As a member of the Kliq? No.

But my first thought seeing this was individually, as a member of DX and as a member of the Rockers. In that case, most definitely. The Rockers didn't win the tag titles (officially) but they did have a big impact and god knows that HHH is quick to boost his friends.

As first three time alternatives you could have Flair (Evolution), HHH (individual, DX and Evolution) or Hogan (NWO and a match being inducted).

I can't see both Hart Foundation as a tag team and a faction inducted, it will be one or the other and I'd probably say the former because I think eventually they'll put the British Bulldogs in and I doubt they'll induct Davey Boy twice (or even thrice if you count him as a singles performer as well).

I think it would be really hard to put in a group of people that never debuted all together with that name in the HOF. DX will eventually go in, but no way on the Kliq. It would be similar to just putting some other group of friends if someone else was in charge, it wouldn't make much sense.

Yeah the Klique shouldnt go in because they weren't an on screen stable I do believe Flair and Trips will go in thrice though both in Evolution then Triple H by himself and DX. I also agree matches are dumb because then one person could go in 10 times over and thats a bit much.

I really hate this idea of going in to the Hall of Fame as part of a stable, let alone as a participant in a match.

I can understand it when it comes to a tag team, as a team like the Hart Foundation should be in there and Bret Hart being inducted already shouldn't stop that, but a stable? It should be on career accomplishments and stables never accomplish anything, the wrestlers in stables do.

For example, Triple H climbing the ladder wasn't DX's achievement, it was Triple H's and only he should be recognised for it. The Outlaws could deservedly go in as a tag team but why double it up with the stable?

Flair will be the First 3x HOF or like people have said Flair and HHH at the same time .

As for NWO they need to decide who is the NWO as they had so many people in the NWO and then you had Wolpac it got silly quick with all the people

I would say Hall, Nash & Hogan & Maybe Eric B

But the Kliq was more of a backstage group that became public knowledge

To echo what MCMG said above, if they start inducting matches, they may as well rename it "The Shawn Michaels Hall Of Fame" - Sponsored by WWE.

No. Frankly no one deserves to be in a real HOF more then once. That would be like MLB deciding that Babe Ruth was going to be inducted again as a member of Boston as well as Yankees. Wayne Gretzky getting in again as a member of LA/St Louis/Rangers and as coach/owner/manager of teams and his off ice work with the canadian olympic teams. Just doesn't deserve to happen. Being inducted into a HOF is a celebration of that person's entire, let me repeat, ENTIRE career, not just a part of it. Putting someone in as an individual, then as part of a team/group and then as part of a second team/group is ridiculous.

As for the idea of HOF matches, there are a lot of major matches that could be submitted, but frankly people posting here are over rating HBK's performances claiming he'd have 20(all fingers and toes? really? I couldn't even name 20 memorable HBK matches, let alone 20 that would be of HOF calibre) or more and that it would be renamed the Shawn Michaels HOF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back