Santa #IC25

JGlass: A copy of Midnight in Paris. I think we discussed this one.

Habs: A ten game losing streak for the Bruins.

IDR: A fifteen game losing streak for the Rangers.

D-Man: An all expenses paid trip to Mustang Sally's house

Sally: A trip for her significant other out of town for a week to accomodate D-Man.

JW: Seasons 1-5 of Psych

Dave: A long overdue PM from me.

Nate: A copy of my 750 page book.

KB: Rick Perry in the White House.

Natural: A weekend with Tara

HHHeartbreakKid: A Royal Rumble Party at my house

I'll post more when I think of them.

Барбоса;3596381 said:
You been sneaking into the showers again? Maybe someone should get you a restraining order for Festivus

I was wondering if I should make a penis joke or if I should let someone else have a go. You ought to stick to making multiple personality disorder funny.

xfearbeofe: A jar of my delicious perspiration.

D-Man: A framed photo of xfear's reaction to receiving a jar of my delicious perspiration.

LSN80: A noose and a dog from the shelter who could really use a home and some love.

JGlass: The olive branch that D-Man gave me. I have no use for it.

The WZCW Staff: A love letter and an urn containing the ashes of that bridge I burned.

Barbosa: An encyclopaedia. I really think you'd enjoy that.

SNS: A night of passion with Milenko's blow-up doll.

My Daves Trio compatriots a ticket to Chicago. Same for Steven. Kyle O'Reilly autograph for Thriller.

Odd, Coco's the only person to get me anything, but that was only in a gift to the group.

Fuck all of you, except Coco.

I'll buy Ty Burna a middle finger to make it easier for him to tell us to go fuck ourselves.

In other WZCW-related news, I was going to give the After Shock crew some feedback for Christmas, but Jack O'Latern vs Triple X drove me from constructive criticism to malicious pointing and laughing. You don't need that kind of Grinchery. Maybe I'll just mail the After Shock crew some hugs.

I'll buy Ty Burna a middle finger to make it easier for him to tell us to go fuck ourselves.

So first you give me no gift, and then you give me something I already have two of?

I see where I rate around here.

And in keeping with the theme, I'm getting you a box of tissues to wipe your tears as the Giants, ahem, blow another season and miss the playoffs. Again.

Hey, you're copying my gifts! I gave you those when Green Bay blew their perfect season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back