Happy Holidays

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
The fine folks at Wolfram & Hart would like to wish you a happy holiday & best of luck in the coming year. Regardless of if you celebrate Christmas, Festivus, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or the Demon Revels, we understand how special the winter season can be. So as you are opening your gifts or sharing a meal at the table, just remember...

Whether it is the boredom of standing in line with the bloodthirsty crowds of eager shoppers, the chaotic frenzy of holiday traffic or the agonizing torment from a house full of in-laws & other despised guest- you can always turn to us for all your evil needs & dastardly desires. Wolfram & Hart is here for you.

...and as always- Please, sacrifice responsibly this holiday season.

-------

Merry Christmas you motherfuckers. I will be watching The Interview, Christmas Vacation & Bad Santa while getting wasted & eating tons of food. Hope you all have a good day planned as well. Anyone get any awesome gifts this year? I just got a poster of The Joker signed by Mark Hamill, an Undertaker statue from the McFarlane WWE Icon series, $100 gift card for Amazon & a new hoodie. Not too shabby.

Thank you very much, Im pleased to say I got a very nice Mario Williams jersey and a new pistol.

Merry X-Mas!

Hope the holiday treats you all well. Got a Smoking Skull belt from my brother a couple weeks ago. Haven't exchanged gifts in the house yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back