Sandman

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard they don't want to pay the rights for Enter sandman.

What I want to know is, how did ECW get away with this in the past? I know rob zombie was a fan and let them use his music, but what about the others? I for one what RVD's music back! RE! SPECT!

Metallica wants their MON-EH! Vince don't want to ante up. There you go. This comment was brought to you by Greed. Sector 6, here I come!

They should pay up then

It just wasnt right the other night

I think Vince may feel bullied. "How dare you act like that to Vince McMahon!" He won't budge. That's just what I think, though.

Think you could be right there

Metallica should be happy that its getting plugged instead of holding out for more money

Metallica got all pissed off when Vince wouldn't pay their (RUMORED TO BE HUGE) asking price for the ECW One Night Stand DVD last time - which is why the song was changed on the DVD too - so I'm assuming they didn't want to pay it this time either.

FUCK METALLICA.

It is chzy that enter sandman isn't going to be used for his entrance music, but shit metallica is a bunch of sell-outs anyway. Pantera's Walk Vince should pay for the song is classic!!!! For the money fucking I wouldnt care if walk was everyones entrance music lol. Re-! Spect! Walk! What did you say!?! Re-! Spect! Walk! Are you talking to me? ARE YOU TALKING TO ME! no way PUNK!

Ya see, the thing i dont like about the not having sandmans theme song is that, a whole bunch of new wrestling fans are seeing ecw for the first time, and instead of seeing the sandman as i did and say"this guy is fucking awseome!" they will just pass him over.

Its sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back