Samoa Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
To anyone who says that Samoa Joe is just a fat slob who can't wrestle:

Samoa Joe is overweight, yes. However, Ric Flair, arguably the best wrestler of all time said it himself that physique means absolutely nothing when it comes to wrestling. Are you truly going to say that you know more about wrestling than the best wrestler ever.

Joe is good for these reasons: He does high flying moves, he does technical wrestling moves, he does submission moves, he does overpowering moves, he does striking moves. Every form of wrestling that there is to know, Joe knows it and has mastered it. I don't know how anyone can deny that he is one of the best wrestlers (if not THE best) today.

Why don't you say the same thing to Umaga, or Big show, or many other WWE wrestlers who where, are, and will always be overweight?

Samoa Joe isn't overweight...He's 100% samoan first of all.

Samoa Joe is in great shape for a samoan. A normal samoan is Umaga or Rosey or Rikishi. Joe is a skinny Samoan. My Ex-Boyfriend was Samoan...they are all heavy naturally.

Now of coarse you'll argue Rock but remember Rock is half samoan...

The only way for Joe to be built like a Chris Masters is steriods...and he doesn't need it.

AND a note on Big Show...he's 7'2...and in incredible shape for a man that size.

its more like samoa joke.... they have much better talent then him like aj styles i even think jay lethals better then him... i dont understand why there makin samoa joe a big thing... hes good but no where near as good as styles

Lol Samoa Joe hasn't mastered High Flying! Name one time hes ever done a moonsault, a springboard mover, a frontflip splash, or a springboard shooting star press, a corkscrew? No suicide dive doesn't count as springboard.

RonaldMcdonald said:
Lol good one blizzard.
Ty Ronald, but in no way shape or form is Samoa Joe an X Division wrestler, name one x division move hes done besides suicide dive! He has three things power, striking, technical.

iamwrestling said:

Samoa Joe is overweight, yes. However, Ric Flair, arguably the best wrestler of all time said it himself that physique means absolutely nothing when it comes to wrestling. Are you truly going to say that you know more about wrestling than the best wrestler ever.

Joe is good for these reasons: He does high flying moves, he does technical wrestling moves, he does submission moves, he does overpowering moves, he does striking moves. Every form of wrestling that there is to know, Joe knows it and has mastered it. I don't know how anyone can deny that he is one of the best wrestlers (if not THE best) today.

Technical and submission is like the same thing and he doesn't do highflying.

technical and submission are not the same thing. Technical means you use a lot of wrestlign manuvers (i.e. various suplexes, powerbombs, tiger bombs, fishermans, etc) and submission means you are good at making people tap out.

And no, Joe may not be a master of high flying, but neither are a lot of people in the X-division. x-division is not about high flying like the cruiserweights are. Its about STYLE. Something you don't see in normal wrestlers. Look at Low Ki (senshi to you guys). He does ONE move off the ropes. KENTA doesn't do any high flying stuff. lots fo wrestlers that have either been in that division, or are in that division, or would BE in that division are not high flyers. And you would be suprised how agile Joe is once in the air.

i think all fat superstars should be kick out i dont just pick on fat joe i pick on others like the big slow and others they have no reason to be sloppy they have all that acess to weights and dont even use them thats no respect for us the money that we pay to see there shows and buy their merchandise and they cant even get in shape u can say all u want about it dont matter but it dose becouse every time fat joe trys to make that mean face and do that motion with his hand it looks like he wants a donut at least if he was in shape it would be intimidating

Blizzard said:
Lol Samoa Joe hasn't mastered High Flying! Name one time hes ever done a moonsault, a springboard mover, a frontflip splash, or a springboard shooting star press, a corkscrew? No suicide dive doesn't count as springboard.

get a video tape from ROH wrestling. Samoa Joe has hit moonsaults, springboard moves and ect.

He just hasn't done as much in TNA...yet.

iamwrestling said:

And let me add to this argument: watch this match with Samoa Joe in it and you will see he CAN wrestle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W2RGkuf4QI

Okay, for all the people that wonder why Samoa Joe has been pushed so far so fast is because he is absolutly amazing. He's an amazing wrestler; technically, acrobatically, powerful, and not to mention fast for a guy his size. And it is a commonly known fact Samoans are naturally overweight.

What I really want to know why Big Show is being made out to be some amazing unstoppable man. The man cannot wrestle to save his life. The most athletic thing I have seen him do it maybe a suplex.

if samoa joe is so amazing how comes the wwe didnt get him... im not sayin that tna is full of 3rd class wrestlers (tho most of them are)... but if joe was so good... trust me vince woulda found a way to get him... like i said samoa joke... umaga can take him :)

PauLwaLL50 said:
if samoa joe is so amazing how comes the wwe didnt get him... im not sayin that tna is full of 3rd class wrestlers (tho most of them are)... but if joe was so good... trust me vince woulda found a way to get him... like i said samoa joke... umaga can take him :)

FACT: WWE offered Joe a developemental contract, about the same CM Punk got, before he signed with TNA

Also this is a famous story about TNA's other amazing athlete. AJ Styles turned down a WWE contract before TNA began.

Don't think Vince wouldn't love to have half the TNA locker room. Hell he had Frank Kazarian but Kazarian opted out of his deal to return to TNA.

Joe is the future of Pro-Wrestling. Hell he's the first of TNA's guys to get the PWI cover. He also scored the report Card cover too.

Oh and Umaga is WWE's attempt to clone a Joe type character. Jamal is a decent worker but he is no Joe...Umaga is the joke.

ThE cErEbRaL aSsAsIn said:
i think all fat superstars should be kick out i dont just pick on fat joe i pick on others like the big slow and others they have no reason to be sloppy they have all that acess to weights and dont even use them thats no respect for us the money that we pay to see there shows and buy their merchandise and they cant even get in shape u can say all u want about it dont matter but it dose becouse every time fat joe trys to make that mean face and do that motion with his hand it looks like he wants a donut at least if he was in shape it would be intimidating

So by your logic guys like Show, Mick Foley, Umaga, and Mark Henry in the WWE shouldn't be in the ring at all?

Are you saying just because a guy doesn't do roids and is the best shape he can be for his size he shouldn't wrestle?

hahahaha said:
So by your logic guys like Show, Mick Foley, Umaga, and Mark Henry in the WWE shouldn't be in the ring at all?

Are you saying just because a guy doesn't do roids and is the best shape he can be for his size he shouldn't wrestle?
i am saying they could try to get in shape when u get in to it u love it and it makes u feel alot better about you self and those wwe stars u said i dont like them and i wish they was not on there i cant stand big slow or fat mark or mick or umaga so my fav stars are hhh,batista,randy orton,rvd,sabu,kevin thorn,aj,and chris so it dont bother me becouse they let all those fat guys push over talent like on ecw the big slow beats undertaker kane and he gets the match dq with batsta see hes a drain on ecw none of the ecw fans like him and like on raw they let umaga beat hbk and hhh they are no way then on tna u have fat joe who beats all the good talent its just not far these guys suck the good ones cant get push becouse they want to push the fat guys becouse they know if they dont no one would like them and thats how it works they make them champ or a good guy then every one loves them no matter how much they suck

PauLwaLL50 said:

Do you seriously believe that Vince McMahon has ever had the slightest idea of what type of wrestling fans want to see? He let Ron Killings go, he's pushing Big Show, he brought back ECW and ended the "no rules" matches, he let Christian go despite how much everyone liked him, he is shoving spirit squad and Umaga down every idiot who still watches WWE's throats, he is pushing Mark Henry who can't even walk, he gives the main event to Triple H every year at wrestlemania simply because he's his son-in-law, he puts himself in main event storylines, he let the Dudley boys go (and they're one of [if not the best] the best tag teams of all time), he had no idea what to do with Rhino, the dudleys, test, scott steiner, christian, the entire ECW roster, he shoves the diva contest down everyone's throats every week. The man has no idea what the fans really want ever since the ninties ended. He thinks that just because WCW is gone he can do whatever he wants. Well he's wrong. Anyways, that's why wrestlers from TNA aren't on WWE. Also, most of the guys in TNA have turned down contracts from WWE: Team 3D, Rhino, Spike Dudley, Christian, Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Kazarian, Kevin Nash, Senshi, Sting, and Samoa Joe.

PauLwaLL50 said:

The reason WWE dosnt get these Amazing wrestlers is because they refuse to work for Vince. For the most part the TNA roster choose not to work for WWE because they relize he is ruining professional wrestling.

People need to relize that Parading girls in skimpy outfits throwing water baloons at eachother and pushing a Cant wrestle clown like Big Show. An entertaining wrestling show do not make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back