Saint Patrick's Day

I only drink Guinness for two reasons, St. Patricks day, and to get the taste of oil out of my mouth if I ever get it in there.

How does Guiness get the taste of oil out of your mouth? By replacing it with cigarette ash and moldy wood?

I'm still drinking Gin on Tuesday. I don't care what holiday it is......

I think unless you are Irish in which case there would be some historical significance to you. St.Pattys Day is just an excuse for people to get drunk. Which they could do any day. But society justifys it with a holiday. Same with New Years only there is NO historical significance to that alleged holiday at all thus no excuse for anyone. Drink when you wanna drink simple as that.

How does Guiness get the taste of oil out of your mouth? By replacing it with cigarette ash and moldy wood?

I'm still drinking Gin on Tuesday. I don't care what holiday it is......

It replaces one evil with another evil that has alcohol. Once the Irish invente Penzoil 80 proof, ill drink it.

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;912576]I think unless you are Irish in which case there would be some historical significance to you. St.Pattys Day is just an excuse for people to get drunk. Which they could do any day. But society justifys it with a holiday. Same with New Years only there is NO historical significance to that alleged holiday at all thus no excuse for anyone. Drink when you wanna drink simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Freakin' fact, and I hate it.

I skipped the St. Patty's celebration last Saturday in Hoboken, NJ because THAT is a day whn the fake Irish go out with their stupid-ass frat boy jerk-off green polo shirts with popped collars seeking an excuse to do nothing but get drunk on cheap, non-Irish beer and piss in public. It's pathetic.

On a side note, I WILL be posting my St. Patty's photos here with my St. Patty's diary like I did last year. 17 and a half hours in New York City.

In Canada they do call it Irish Canada day. To make is epcial they have it last for 25 hours.

We just call it the IrishCanada25, or if you are a participant, the IrishCanadian25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back