KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP: Gail Kim Def. Brooke Tessmacher

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP: Robbie E & Robbie T vs. Devon

Mr. Anderson def. Jeff Hardy

OPEN CHALLENGE: Crimson def. Eric Young

Bully Ray def. Austin Aries

Kurt Angle def. AJ Styles

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: Bobby Roode def. Rob Van Dam[/QUOTE]

--

Please keep all match analysis and/or ratings posts here.

The tag-team opener was really good, Joe and Magnus dropping the belts allows this feud to continue at a later date and probably so Kurt Angle and AJ Styles can have a mini-feud with Kaz and Daniels.

The Knockouts-brooke was pretty impressive

Devon vs the Robbies descended in to almost comedy-match territory but it was a passable effort, Devon as champ is growing on me as he's being booked to look a strong champion, he's slowly shedding the tag-wrestler tag and emerging from Bully Ray's shadow.

Mr Anderson's scrappy brawling style is untidy and rarely makes for great matches, Jeff Hardy only has a great match when in there with someone like Kurt Angle so the match between these two was pretty average stuff. The screwy looking Anderson win was a surprise.

Crimson vs Eric Young was a waste of PPV minutes. I wish TNA would stop these thrown together matches just so they can get all their talent on a PPV card.

Austin Aries vs Bully Ray was match of the night, classic storytelling as the two put together a great smaller good guy vs the bigger bad guy match. Aries' bump off the top rope looked crazy and his back was really messed up, credit to him for working through the match in what must have been alot of pain.

Angle vs AJ was good but not to the standard of their previous efforts, starting to think AJ's better days might be behind him. I hope this doesnt mean Kurt is a face again.

I enjoyed the main-event, very good by todays RVD standards and second best match of the night for me. Roode got one of his cleanest wins to date even though it was a slip-up by Van Dam that led to the finish.

Great PPV with a few really good mtches. AA vs Bully Ray was really interesting as they really played on the Big guy vs little guy thing really well. Great tag match. Angle vs Aj put on a gem of a match, and the main event was pretty good with a few cool spots in it.

Although can anybody tell me what the deal is with Anderson and Hardy? Their match was OK but why, after they were attacking each other and talking about how they couldn't get along over the past couple of weeks, were they acting as two friends with a lot of respect for each other and shaking hands?

Alright then I'll give my thoughts!

Kazarian and Christopher Daniels def. Magnus & Samoa Joe: Loved this opener, and the result certainly did shock me! But I'm perfectly fine with it, though I hope Joe and Magnus remain together for a while.

Gail Kim Def. Brooke Tessmacher: No interest in the women's division.

Robbie E & Robbie T vs. Devon: Meh, alright match I guess, I'd rather the two Robbies tag fulltime now.

Mr. Anderson def. Jeff Hardy: Only caught the last of this match unfortunately so can't comment.

Crimson def. Eric Young: Really pointless match.

Bully Ray def. Austin Aries: Very very good! I think the match should've ended with the brainbuster, since at least for me it was very shocking Aries could do that.

Kurt Angle def. AJ Styles: I think after that match me and the crowd were a bit deflated lol they were pretty dead. Still I think this match had some great stuff to start with but got very overkill and was too long, too many kicking out of finishers, and Kaz and Daniels interfering so late (they didn't think it was gonna end with all the other Styles Clashes? lol) just made it all redundant for me.

Bobby Roode def. Rob Van Dam: I know Aries/Bully Ray will top people's thoughts but for me this was match of the night. Great work from both men, and RVD putting over Roode clean was fantastic, adding another notch on Roode's belt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back