[Hardcore Justice] The Aftermath Discussion

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
f793464800f11aa5cefcd2c4dc52569c_XL.jpg

Results:

• Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez def. Gunner & Kid Kash
• Rob Van Dam def. Magnus and Mr. Anderson (Pope was jumped by Aces and Eights pre-match) — Gains 20 points in BFG Series
• TNA Television Championship Devon def. Kazarian
• TNA Knockouts Championship Madison Rayne def. Miss Tessmacher; Rayne is new Knockouts Champion
• Bully Ray def. Robbie E., Jeff Hardy, James Storm — Gains 20 points in BFG Series
• TNA X Division Championship Zema Ion def. Kenny King
• AJ Styles def. Christopher Daniels, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe — Gains 20 points in BFG Series
• TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Austin Aries def. Bobby Roode

--

Please keep all relevant discussion, including match-by-match and full show grading here.

Awsome PPV.. 9/10 and the kurt/angle/aj/daniels match was 20/10! All matches were amazing.. The main event i was screaming BS, another TNA copyrighted crap ending.. But, it wasn't that bad after all.

TNA PPV quality has been outstanding for a few months.

• Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez def. Gunner & Kid Kash
that was what it was. hopefully now it ends and they move on with Chavo. i wouldnt mind seeing Guerrero and Hernandez chasing the Tag Team champs.
• Rob Van Dam def. Magnus and Mr. Anderson (Pope was jumped by Aces and Eights pre-match) — Gains 20 points in BFG Series
the match was great, result was a surprise as i didnt know who would win between Anderson and RVD. Pope being attacked also a surprise. good match.
• TNA Television Championship Devon def. Kazarian
didnt like it only because i just want that title OFF Devon. he's not bad, but he's still not my favorite. would've loved seeing Kaz as champ, hopefully, they let Daniels win that title if he gets a match vs. Devon. wasnt bad, but wasnt good
• TNA Knockouts Championship Madison Rayne def. Miss Tessmacher; Rayne is new Knockouts Champion
a bit of a surprise and i dont know if it's good or bad. i think it's good for wrestling as Rayne can put on a match, but the storyline is kinda lame with Earl. the match made Tessmacher look kinda dumb, but it wasnt awful.
• Bully Ray def. Robbie E., Jeff Hardy, James Storm — Gains 20 points in BFG Series
a bit of a surprise win as i thought Hardy or Storm (likely Hardy) would win by throwing Robbie E through a table and get himself in the hunt, but Bully is a good win here. good match, still not a fan of Robbie though.
• TNA X Division Championship Zema Ion def. Kenny King
not a shock. i didnt see Ion losing the title that soon, not a bad match at all.
• AJ Styles def. Christopher Daniels, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe — Gains 20 points in BFG Series
one of the best matches of the night and the winner wasnt a surprise when i saw Bully win earlier, i didnt see them having Kurt have a huge advantage.
• TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Austin Aries def. Bobby Roode
i liked this match the best. it was intriguing and also surprising. i didnt predict Aries to win, i expect Aces and Eights to screw Aries, then have Roode sneak in and win to set up Storm vs. Roode. with this win, it leaves to question what happens now??? does Storm still win the BFG Series??? if not, who does?? will it be Joe or Angle or even Ray?? with this win, it leaves alot of questions, but mystery isnt always a bad thing.

The show was great. Everything was decent to very good. I think a good crowd would have helped put it on the level of Slammiversary and Destination X, but they were pretty weak.

I think the Tables match, Ion/King, Ladder match, and Aries/Roode really delivered.

i give it a solid 8.5/10

For me it's interesting that Devon kept the TV title and Bully Ray won one of the 20 pt BFG matches. I wonder if this means talks between TNA and Ray/Devon are going better than they were.

For me it's interesting that Devon kept the TV title and Bully Ray won one of the 20 pt BFG matches. I wonder if this means talks between TNA and Ray/Devon are going better than they were.

From the way it looks, seems like both Ray and Devon are close to a new deal if there isn't one already in place. Considering that Aries was able to retain against Roode, it wouldn't surprise me to see Ray win the BFG series. I thought Kaz might've won the TV title last night, but I guess TNA is trying their best to keep Devon on the roster. Maybe they threw him a bone, not that I'm complaining about him being the champ.

Kaz isn't talented enough to hold two belts at the same time. Or one and a half.

As far as the PPV goes, I loved it. Not a single match was bad or boring. From good to great and of course, greatest since Aries was also on the card. I cringed at the two ref bumps but with the rumors of Aries dropping the belt it had me at the edge of my seat so it's not that bad. Plus, he already beat Roode squeaky clean, this was a nice change and it leaves things rather open. Roode's too good to lose straight up two times.

Other than that, I was surprised AJ and Bully won 20 points. Fucking AWESOME match was the ladder one and Bully winning the 20 points regardless of the A&8's attack was a nice touch. Hope his elbow's alright, shit looked nasty.

Overall, pretty great PPV. Now let's see the fucking WWE marks rate it one star at the WZ front page again without even watching it, perhaps. Tumors.

Kaz isn't talented enough to hold two belts at the same time. Or one and a half.

As far as the PPV goes, I loved it. Not a single match was bad or boring. From good to great and of course, greatest since Aries was also on the card. I cringed at the two ref bumps but with the rumors of Aries dropping the belt it had me at the edge of my seat so it's not that bad. Plus, he already beat Roode squeaky clean, this was a nice change and it leaves things rather open. Roode's too good to lose straight up two times.

Other than that, I was surprised AJ and Bully won 20 points. Fucking AWESOME match was the ladder one and Bully winning the 20 points regardless of the A&8's attack was a nice touch. Hope his elbow's alright, shit looked nasty.

Overall, pretty great PPV. Now let's see the fucking WWE marks rate it one star at the WZ front page again without even watching it, perhaps. Tumors.

Duh lets see the WWE marks rate it without even watching it Duh. Yeah you just assume anyone who likes WWE doesn't watch TNA which is why you can't let it go. Get a Life Bro.

Anyway this WWE Mark (who watches TNA as well) did watch the PPV last night and while it wasn't bad it fell way short of their past couple outings.

Chavo/Hernandez vs Kid Kash/Gunner-This was alright but not something I would have choosen for an Opener to a PPV.

RVD vs Mr Anderson vs Magnus-So The Pope was taken out by Aces/Eights before hand making this a Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere. Match wasn't bad and had some decent spots. RVD wins which I picked before that he would.

Devon vs Kaz-TV Title,this was just there.

Ms Tessmacher vs Madison Rayne-Terrible Match and stupid Storyline. Why does TNA think anyone cares about this dumb Storyline with Earl Hebner. Also what is it with them taking the KOs Title off Tessmacher so fast? They push a Diva/KO,they win the Title and then a month/two months later they have them drop it. They did this with Mickie James & Velvet Sky.

Zema Ion vs Kenny King-Boring Match and Ion does nothing for me. Im sure they will have him keep the X-Division Title so he can drop it to Jesse Sorrensen.

AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels-Not a bad Ladder Match,probably the best Match of the night. AJ wins which he needed to I think.

Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode-OK this Match was alright but for god sake this Match was Overbooked as hell. I knew they would have the Double Pin as soon as both Referees stayed in the Ring. If there's a Double Pin shouldn't the tie go to the Champion? I think so,its happend in the past. Then after all that Aries wins with a rollup,come on really? Im fine with him keeping the Title as he is one of the few bright spots in TNA right now but don't overbook it to get there.

Also was I the only annoyed with Tenay & Tazz? They were talking about Kaz being some from some Planet and I was god just shut up & call the Match. All Tazz does anymore is sit there and dumb jokes. Tenay is so bland and has no idea how to sell anything.

It is good to see TNA following the same stupidity plan as the WWE.

I am so tired of the same people holding the titles ppv after ppv. This is not a TNA it seems to be the new norm, and it sucks.

Chavo and friends You knew going into this match Chavo could have been stacked against 100 guys and he would have won. The Match itself was decent and it is good to see Chavo still can go.

4 way RVD show Of course something happens to the pope, TNA has been holding him down since the arrival of hogan. I wonder if when Hogan, Vince and Bischoff are dead if race will stop playing a factor. A part from a few botches the match was alright. still tired of seeing the same guys win.

Devon and the loser Not to say Kaz is a loser but no one beats Devon. It is simply amazing to watch. Devon hasn't lost in 148 days almost what EY did. Imagine if Devon was this good when he was younger maybe he wouldn't be stuck in TNA. Kaz seem to look like a whipping boy out there. I wasn't impressed.

Knockouts ??? Yeah they were there too.

Hardy,Bubba,Storm and Jersey lame There is only really one thing to say about this match...WTF. Did TNA decide to change the rules on a tables match? Break you opponent threw the table...happened...but the match still goes on. But this doesn't happen once but twice....seriously.

At this point I am going to stop I am sure people get the point by now. If your going to watch this PPV do it in reverse. Watch Austin/Rhoode X division match and turn it off.

Duh lets see the WWE marks rate it without even watching it Duh. Yeah you just assume anyone who likes WWE doesn't watch TNA which is why you can't let it go. Get a Life Bro.

Anyway this WWE Mark (who watches TNA as well) did watch the PPV last night and while it wasn't bad it fell way short of their past couple outings.

Chavo/Hernandez vs Kid Kash/Gunner-This was alright but not something I would have choosen for an Opener to a PPV.

RVD vs Mr Anderson vs Magnus-So The Pope was taken out by Aces/Eights before hand making this a Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere. Match wasn't bad and had some decent spots. RVD wins which I picked before that he would.

Devon vs Kaz-TV Title,this was just there.

Ms Tessmacher vs Madison Rayne-Terrible Match and stupid Storyline. Why does TNA think anyone cares about this dumb Storyline with Earl Hebner. Also what is it with them taking the KOs Title off Tessmacher so fast? They push a Diva/KO,they win the Title and then a month/two months later they have them drop it. They did this with Mickie James & Velvet Sky.

Zema Ion vs Kenny King-Boring Match and Ion does nothing for me. Im sure they will have him keep the X-Division Title so he can drop it to Jesse Sorrensen.

AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels-Not a bad Ladder Match,probably the best Match of the night. AJ wins which he needed to I think.

Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode-OK this Match was alright but for god sake this Match was Overbooked as hell. I knew they would have the Double Pin as soon as both Referees stayed in the Ring. If there's a Double Pin shouldn't the tie go to the Champion? I think so,its happend in the past. Then after all that Aries wins with a rollup,come on really? Im fine with him keeping the Title as he is one of the few bright spots in TNA right now but don't overbook it to get there.

Also was I the only annoyed with Tenay & Tazz? They were talking about Kaz being some from some Planet and I was god just shut up & call the Match. All Tazz does anymore is sit there and dumb jokes. Tenay is so bland and has no idea how to sell anything.

I have noticed a trend from the "fan boys" from either side. When they watch their favored product everything is great and they had the time of their lives. However when they rate the other company they over analyze everything (like you did up top) and try to look for the negatives in everything.

Now before you go off on the well I liked this before and I watch this and that go take your WWE reviews and your TNA reviews and look at them side by side. Then tell me their isn't a difference on how you rate things.

I am so tired of the same people holding the titles ppv after ppv. This is not a TNA it seems to be the new norm, and it sucks.

Chavo and friends You knew going into this match Chavo could have been stacked against 100 guys and he would have won. The Match itself was decent and it is good to see Chavo still can go.

4 way RVD show Of course something happens to the pope, TNA has been holding him down since the arrival of hogan. I wonder if when Hogan, Vince and Bischoff are dead if race will stop playing a factor. A part from a few botches the match was alright. still tired of seeing the same guys win.

Devon and the loser Not to say Kaz is a loser but no one beats Devon. It is simply amazing to watch. Devon hasn't lost in 148 days almost what EY did. Imagine if Devon was this good when he was younger maybe he wouldn't be stuck in TNA. Kaz seem to look like a whipping boy out there. I wasn't impressed.

Knockouts ??? Yeah they were there too.

Hardy,Bubba,Storm and Jersey lame There is only really one thing to say about this match...WTF. Did TNA decide to change the rules on a tables match? Break you opponent threw the table...happened...but the match still goes on. But this doesn't happen once but twice....seriously.

At this point I am going to stop I am sure people get the point by now. If your going to watch this PPV do it in reverse. Watch Austin/Rhoode X division match and turn it off.

OK. They crowned a new knockouts champion and Aries and Ion have only been champions for 1 month and they retained. The only belt defended on this PPV that had a long reign was Devon and he retained.

So how does that equal to having the same people having the belt all the time?

First, WTF does racism have to do with anything? you complain about a black guy getting beaten down because of racism, which is already freaking stupid, then you complain abou t a black guy holding the title for too long?
??? ? mkey, moving on...
second, the tables match. first, bully ray was a botch and they had to bull**** around the fact that he went only through the edge and not the middle, ive seen worse. second, robbie e didnt put anyone through a table, he went through it alone, which means nothing happens. its not that hard. seriously dude.

So, its been a while since I've posted here, but I figured if I going to return, I'll do it in style with a HUGE POST!

Kash/Gunner vs. Guerrero/Hernandez: Good tag match with more or less the expected result. Hernandez doing a suicide dive still astounds me (given his size) but other than that I can’t help but notice that he’s slowed down noticeably (he is 39) since I started watching. Guerrero getting the pin off of the frog splash was definitely the right thing to do, but the finish with him tagging Hernandez in mid-air was a bad call, since it was pretty hard to actually see. Other than that, Guerrero looks to be in good shape. As for Kash and Gunner, to be honest, we didn’t see them do much. Yes, they dominated most of the match, but they didn’t do much with it, other than some typical heel shenanigans. Still a good match and a good choice for an opener. Score: 3/5.

RVD (vs. Dinero) vs. Magnus vs. Anderson, 20 pts in BFG series: Disappointing. First of all, the Pope was taken out by Aces & 8’s before the match started. While no one thought he was going to win, he could have added a lot to the match itself. Then RVD missed most of the match selling injuries. The finish came from a Van Daminator on the stage, which was…well somehow not as much as I expected. Don’t get me wrong, this was still a good match, but, as far as I’m concerned, the match never quite flowed they way it should have. Extra points though, for not brawling through the crowd, like I’m used to seeing from every single Falls Count Anywhere match. Score: 3.5/5.

Kazarian vs. Devon, Television Championship: As good as expected given the competitors. Kazarian and Devon seem to have chemistry together as they worked well with each other. Not much to say with this other than to note that Kazarian showed some nice strength getting Devon up for the Fade to Black (although it was countered). Also, when did a plastic water bottle become a legitimate weapon in a match? First R-Truth, now Devon. Score: 3.5/5.

Rayne vs. Tessmacher, Knockout’s Championship: I just realized that Tessmacher and Eve (WWE) look a bit like each other. Yeesh. Look, I have no problem with Rayne, the superior in-ring talent, being KO champ. What I have a problem with is this storyline. Why in the world would TNA management allow Earl Hebner to referee this match (kayfabe)? The storyline breaks down there. Anyway, the match itself was pretty standard stuff from the KO’s and made for decent entertainment. Tessmacher really has improved by leaps and bounds since she first arrived, and Rayne herself has evolved into a very strong competitor. Score: 3/5.

Robbie E. vs. Bully Ray vs. Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm, 20 points in BFG Series: Yeah this was awesome. The Aces & 8’s storyline was worked into this well, without being distracting, and the psychology, of not only trying to put your opponents through a table but also trying to stop the others from putting them through a table made for some exciting moments. I will say that it would have made more sense as an elimination match, as Tenay and Taz were debating from time to time who would have gotten the points if someone had gone through a table on a sequence of moves, but, even if it made less sense, the “one fall” style match made for amore entertaining match. Score: 4/5.

Ion vs. King, X Division Championship: Superb. Great back and forth and a perfect example of what a good X-Division match is. Both King and Ion showed great athleticism throughout the match and allowed the match to flow between spots so that, while there were a lot of big spots, it didn’t feel like a spotfest. One complaint however: at one point in the match Kenny King had Ion in a single leg Boston Crab for a good length of time. Ion barely sold the damage to his leg afterwards. It may seem like a small point, but for some reason it stuck out to me. Score: 4/5.

Styles vs. Daniels vs. Joe vs. Angle, 20 points in BFG Series: I have never seen an object taken down from a ladder that quickly. Now that we’re done with that…YES. This was a great ladder match, a great match all around, and…poor Daniels! Seriously, I think he took two thirds of the offense in this match. A tremendous job to all four men, although I thought it was particularly awesome that AJ Styles won. Hey, I’m an AJ Styles mark. Score: 4.5/5.

Roode vs. Aries, World Championship: The wrestling in this match was every bit the main event it needed to be, and then some. Sadly, that’s not all we got. We also got a mess of an overbooked finish, twice over, and while Aries suicide diving his way into the title made for a nice visual, that doesn’t excuse the fact that this match did not need a controversial finish and, I would argue, would have been better without it. What this match should have had was a stipulation (after all, shouldn’t the main event to a PPV called Hardcore Justice have a stipulation?) and it could have elevated the match. A last man standing stipulation, for instance, could have played to the desperation of both competitors nicely. Still, I can’t come down too hardly on this match. The wrestling portion was excellent; sadly, the booking didn’t live up to it. Score: 3.5/5

Overall: A strong PPV, held together by the BFG Series matches, and the rest of the matches definitely hit the mark as well. Overall: 8.5/10.

Match of the Night: Styles vs. Daniels vs. Joe vs. Angle – Good booking, a surprising finish and a thoroughly enjoyable match made this a tremendous match.

Wrestler of the Night: Austin Aries – I went back and forth between Aries and Joe on this one, but went for Aries. Aries sold every move to perfection, and executed each of his own moves excellently.

Dud of the Night: Rayne vs. Tessmacher – This was not a bad match. This was, however an overbooked match, with a stupid storyline, and the wrestling did not stand out. On a night of excellent matches, this was enough.

Worst wrestler of the night: Gunner – Not an easy choice for me (I was tempted to go with Dinero, simply because he didn’t show up). But of all the performances of the night, Gunner’s stands out the least for me.

Ok, so here we go:

Tuned in late so missed most of the opening tag. The hot tag spot to Hernandez was perfect because it let him come in and bulldog, which is what he does best. I heard Chavo and Kash working one another was a highlight.

The falls count anywhere match: follow me on this and read very carefully. For it to be believable in ANY WAY, one of 2 things had to happen: 1) drop one guy and make it a three way; 2) have a second ref. For storyline purposes and logistics in the venue, it made more sense to drop a guy. A&8s jumpung one of the guys made sense and Pope is out of the BFG series stat wise so it made more sense.

Devon vs Kaz: what happened to Devon defending EVERY WEEK. On TV for the TV TITLE? I get hey we're doing the BFG series, then why announce that stip for the title. Anyways, the match was decent. I agree that Kaz isn't the guy to hold two straps.

KOs match: more f an angle than a match, oh and it's NOT A GOOD ANGLE.

Ion vs King: was a spot feast disguised as a match. No story at all.

Tables match: I was so happy they didn't go the easy route and have Jersey Bore take th fall. Some humor where he was involved. Good stuff here. Bubbully taking the 20 Mae the most sense. Expected a clusterfuck with A&8s at some pint here, but happy it didn't.

Ladder match: best thing on the card....AJ taking the win was perfect, as with Austin still as champ, it believable to see AJ, Bubbully or RVD winning the series.

Aries vs Roode was great. It ws slightly overbooked with the double pin, but that part was predictable. Restarting the match surprised me in a good way. In he end, I will point out, and it's a little thing but it's what makes him great: watch how Aries throws all his wight straight up in the air to hold Roode down.

Overall:

- when Storm lost, I knew Roode wouldas well. Storm doesn't need to win the BFG series anymore since te money match is Storm and Roode and they don't need a title.
- hopefully Bubbully and Devon winning means they are staying, but who knows. Part of me really wants the Dudleys back to shore up the E's tag division.
- As far as the BFG winner, it's up in the air. I could see RVD, AJ, Bubbully, Angle or Joe winning. it will depend on how they do the eliminator at No Surrender. Last year, they changed it at the last minute. I fear that AJ will still be deling with Claire crap. Bubbully should face Abyss. That leaves Angle, Joe and RVD. My guess is that Angle gets thrown in with Hogan and Sting in a 6 man against A&8's. So that leaves Joe and RVD, and that's a pick'em, but I'll say Joe.
- finally, and this needs to be said ACES AND EIGHTS is the WORST faction name EVER.
-

- finally, and this needs to be said ACES AND EIGHTS is the WORST faction name EVER.-
It's a reference. "Aces and Eights" are referred to as the "Dead Man's Hand" because legend has it that was the poker hand Wild Bill Hickok had (along with an unknown hold card) when he was murdered by Jack McCall.

Is it a good reference? Meh. It does seem somewhat random. I have no idea how the backstory of the Dead Man's Hand fits into the Aces and Eights faction, if it does at all. Perhaps someone was reading the story and said "cool story, let's reference it somehow". Without knowing the reference behind it, yes, it sounds entirely stupid.

It's a reference. "Aces and Eights" are referred to as the "Dead Man's Hand" because legend has it that was the poker hand Wild Bill Hickok had (along with an unknown hold card) when he was murdered by Jack McCall.

Is it a good reference? Meh. It does seem somewhat random. I have no idea how the backstory of the Dead Man's Hand fits into the Aces and Eights faction, if it does at all. Perhaps someone was reading the story and said "cool story, let's reference it somehow". Without knowing the reference behind it, yes, it sounds entirely stupid.

I know be reference and it's being used to bring Jeff Jarrett back because the last card was said to be a Queen, which will be Karen. Heck, I'd prefer the name Dean Man's Hand over Aces And Eights....

Devon vs Kaz: what happened to Devon defending EVERY WEEK. On TV for the TV TITLE? I agree that Kaz isn't the guy to hold two straps.

Ion vs King: was a spot feast disguised as a match. No story at all.

- when Storm lost, I knew Roode wouldas well. Storm doesn't need to win the BFG series anymore since te money match is Storm and Roode and they don't need a title.
- As far as the BFG winner, it's up in the air. I could see RVD, AJ, Bubbully, Angle or Joe winning. I fear that AJ will still be deling with Claire crap. Bubbully should face Abyss. That leaves Angle, Joe and RVD. My guess is that Angle gets thrown in with Hogan and Sting in a 6 man against A&8's. So that leaves Joe and RVD, and that's a pick'em, but I'll say Joe.
Kaz may not be a good guy to hold TWO titles, but i still rather see him holding two belts than having Devon as the TV Champion as Kaz's promos can help him, my hope is though that Daniels wins. someone needs to take that title off him and i hope it's someone who's heel and someone who can bring prestige to the title.

when Storm lost, i then expected Styles to win it to keep Storm on top. as for who wins the BFG series, that's hard to answer. will Storm still win it and fact Aries or Roode (who would somehow get another title match in some od way?) will he face Angle?? how about Bully??? maybe Styles??? or Hardy??? or Joe or RVD?? if i had to guess now, it's Joe, but RVD also makes sense if they turn him heel and it makes sense if RVD even leads the aces and eights group. the mystery on who wins will be good, i dont see Styles winning it though, the others all are possible.

I thoroughly enjoyed the PPV, but I try to stay positive. I don't watch PPVs to critique every match, like I see a lot of people do here. The Knockouts match was probably the only match I could have done without, everything else served it's purpose.

I'm more intrigued as to who the fuck Aries will defend the title against at "No Surrender." Unless they come up with a loophole, it can't be Robert Roode again. And then aren't the next literally 12 title contenders all in the BFG Series? You're telling me Austin Aries will defend the title against somebody in TNA that is NOT in the top 13 wrestlers in TNA??? Really confused..

My guess, having now seen the BFG series standings, is the AJ will end up out of the 'final' and that Aries will tag with AJ against Kaz and Daniels.

If anyone still thinks that poll isn't voted on autopilot by many a WWE mark then you're out of your damn mind.

Untitled-1-8.jpg

EVEN if the PPV wasn't that good, EVEN if they fucked up half the matches (which they didn't), the PPV isn't worth 1 star. Usually the REAL vote is the 2nd one. First one's by the blind marks, the second one is by the people who were honest in their vote.

FUCK whoever does this shit, it only proves how jaded some people are.

As far as who's going to challenge Aries for the belt, that's a good question. I'm guessing either Roode will find a way to get a rematch due to the verbal agreement being void or something, or we won't have a title match at No Surrender just BFG matches of high importance.

I went to go see Hardcore Justice live, great show, had a lot of fun. Overall, I'd give it around a 8.5/10

The main event was awesome, even with the screwy finish it was still a really good match. Aries was really over. Was a bit annoying how long it took for them to get the match going, but once it was going it was great. Kudos to both guys. Ladder match was a lot of fun, very cool to see live. The back and forth between Angle and Joe beating up Daniels was probably my favourite part of the night. The three way was a lot of fun, was annoyed at what happened with Pope, but was great to see three of my favourites go at it. I really liked the atmosphere in the Impact Zone, dude's around us were getting pissed on cheap beer and we had a good laugh. Surprised at how over Devon was tho lol.

Funniest moment of the night was in the table match. Bully Ray was on the floor by us, dude tried touching him and he shouted "TOUCH ME AGAIN AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" then he threw the guy next to us's flag in the air and called him a piece of shit. :lmao:

zeven_zion said:
If anyone still thinks that poll isn't voted on autopilot by many a WWE mark then you're out of your damn mind.

EVEN if the PPV wasn't that good, EVEN if they fucked up half the matches (which they didn't), the PPV isn't worth 1 star. Usually the REAL vote is the 2nd one. First one's by the blind marks, the second one is by the people who were honest in their vote.

FUCK whoever does this shit, it only proves how jaded some people are.

As far as who's going to challenge Aries for the belt, that's a good question. I'm guessing either Roode will find a way to get a rematch due to the verbal agreement being void or something, or we won't have a title match at No Surrender just BFG matches of high importance.
Honestly, I don't get why it bothers you so much.

Why does it matter what people who haven't seen it, or who just like to badmouth TNA, vote on a poll? Does it make you enjoy the ppv any less?
People will always be biased towards something, I'm sure there are also people who vote 5 stars on a TNA ppv no matter how good it actually is, that's just the way it is.

As for the ppv itself, haven't seen it yet, but from what I've read, some entertaining matches, but not really any surprises, I'm sure I'll still enjoy it though.

I'm glad that I shed up the money to see this pay per view. Every match was good to great. And pretty much all my expectations were met. I remember watching the Falls Count Anywhere match and seeing Van Dam come off the stage, and do the twisting spin kick on Anderson (or was it Magnus) on the rail was awesome. It was one of those hardcore ECW visuals that made you inner extreme fan wanna mark out. The multiperson matches were booked smart so it wasn't one big mess in all the matches. The Ladder match was fantastic. Daniels does a plancha over the top ropes and gets caught by Joe and then AJ comes gliding over the top ropes knocking them both over. Daniels took so many suplexes as Joe and Angle played a game of "Can You Top This", suplex version. I swear he most have took like 10 suplexes in a row. And they were really brutal ones, some t bones and I think there was a reverse half nelson in there too. Aries and Roode delivered too, the snap that Aries gets off on his drop kicks is amazing. Great show top to bottom. I was very satisfied, I feel I please more than a lot of wrestling fans so I'll give them one a solid 10.

Funniest moment of the night was in the table match. Bully Ray was on the floor by us, dude tried touching him and he shouted "TOUCH ME AGAIN AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" then he threw the guy next to us's flag in the air and called him a piece of shit. :lmao:

LOL that's hilarious when did that happen? I'll have to watch it again sometime.

Another highlight was when Magnus needed a chair for the finish and couldn't find one "Give me a fucking chair!" lol

Surprised at how over Devon was tho lol.

Aren't we all, it is indeed a mystery :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back