QbV9MoH.gif

Gimmick Name: S.H.I.T

Nickname: The Mechanical Man Machine of Mechanics

Height: 6,0

Weight: 230lbs

Hometown: S.H.I.T Production Centre, 10 Gunn Lane, Dartford, Kent

Billed From: Mechanical Mecca

Announcement:

Harrys: Introducing first, from Mechanical Mecca, weighing 230 pounds, S.H.I.T.!

Harrys: And the challenger, from Mechanical Mecca, weighing 230 pounds, S.H.I.T.!

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Mechanical Mecca, weighing 230 pounds, S.H.I.T.!
Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Robot Head, fleshed out more humanly

----------------Eye Colour: Cold dead red

----------------Facial Hair: None

----------------Ring attire: Robot Attire, like a human wearing them.

----------------Backstage Attire: Robot Attire

----------------Physical Features: Square and Lumpy, but with a bit of muscle.

----------------Tattoos: None

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener): What you shortest of?

Main Gimmick: A man brainwased to believe he is a robot for the creation of the ultimate fighter

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
1. S.H.I.T walks, talks and acts like a cold mechanical machine, to the point that no one is really sure if he is one or not.
2. Almost solely focused on destruction
Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each):

Strengths:
1. A Mick Foley-esque resiliency to physical pain, although not unstoppable
2. Is not susceptible to mind games, fear or any other pathetic human emotion or feeling
3. Pound for pound ridiculously strong

Weaknesses:

1. Believes he is a robot, and not affected by puny things like guns, explosives or stabbing weapons
2. Not greatly manoeuvrable, while dropkicks and other such moves are possible, S.H.I.T’s “anatomy” doesn’t allow him to do simple things like cover up very easily when being struck for example.
3. 1 Dimensional, S.H.I.T is good at what he’s good at and that’s all. He needs upgrading to be able to expand on that, you know what your going to get.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Kratos-Cosplay-Robot.png

Gary_Cole_in_Office_Space.jpg

Brief History: The very latest in robotic technology designed to do all the work that you, the customer dont have the time to do. He's tireless, faultless and needs less food than a slave. If you need someone dealt with, well, he's just about heartless too. This particular model was built to see if the S.H.I.T Units could handle intense competition.

He was due to be trained by Randy Savage, sadly the wrestling great passed away while on his way to train S.H.I.T, in order to be ready for this event, his designer sent him to be trained by one Bryan Knobbs. However, Knobbs spent his entire time faking heart attacks and never actually got round to training S.H.I.T, this led to drastic action, and in a scene taken directly from the Matrix, he learns wrestling.

However there was a glitch, S.H.I.T knows most wrestling moves, but can only perform those from his opponents move set. Since this development S.H.I.T has been in training with other All Stars misfit Colby Congo, Colby has taught him two moves that he now uses as finishers. Colby continues to train S.H.I.T in an effort to give him his own moveset, progress on this is slow however.

Entrance Music:

Entrance Description: The lights dim and go a very dark, cold shade of blue. When the familiar melody kicks in at about 30 seconds in, S.H.I.T emerges on the top of the ramp, surveying the arena, the noise and then the ring. Slowly it makes its way down to ring, ignoring everything now, it walks up the steps and climbs in through the middle rope, before turning its analysing gaze on its opponent or the entrance ramp if opponent hasnt entered.

Fighting Style: Striker/Technical.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Chooses to wear down opponents head and neck for the inevitable chop/submission, as a result kind of predictable.

Finishing moves:
Industrial Driver (Tiger Driver)
Industrial Strength Vice (LeBelle lock)

Signature moves:
Mechanical Madness
Piston Chop
Repeated German suplexes

12 Most Used Moves:

Neckbreaker
German Suplex (occasionally with a pin attempt)
Snap Suplex
Suicide Dive
Roundhouse kick to head
Nerve hold
European Uppercut
Top rope neckbreaker
Dragon suplex
Tiger suplex
T-bone suplex
Headbutt

At certain times during feuds, etc, the arena lights go black, binary code appears on the screen, when the lights come back on S.H.I.T has appeared in the middle of the ring in the classic 'Terminator time jump' pose, where it unfolds and goes about its business.

Sample RP.

*S.H.I.T is back in the production factory after his loss at WZCW All Stars, his head is hanging limply in front of his body.*

Engineer: That doesnt look too bad, a few dents here and there but after a bit of work you should be looking as good as new

*S.H.I.T's head comes up slowly, in a deliberate movement*

I was defeated. . .

Hey I dont remember activating you

The one called Sabotuer took advantage of the carnage I caused, pinning the clean one after I had disabled him with his own move. . .

*The engineer starts to back away*

Dont you normally refer to yourself as S.H.I.T?

*S.H.I.T looks at the engineer*

S.H.I.T Unit 1.0 was struck with the death blow, yet oddly, S.H.I.T Unit 1.0 still lives

Your. . . your not alive

S.H.I.T Unit 1.0 is set to wrestle again?

Erm. . yeah, we put in an application for WZCW, now we just have to wait to see what happens.

*S.H.I.T looks down at the ground*

I acted, and the people reacted. It felt strange. I would like to do it again.

Theres something wrong. . . . I am going to have a look at your vitals

*The engineer picks up a wrench and strikes S.H.I.T round the head with it several times*

Okay, now S.H.I.T respond

*no response*

S.H.I.T Unit 1.0 come online

State your mission parameters for WZCW

CRUSH! CRUSH! KILL! KILL! DESTROY! DESTROY!

*The engineer beams*

For a minute there I thought we had a problem

-----------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:

• Elite X Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads