• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ryback's Apparent "Major" Heat

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
PWInsider.com is reporting that there is plenty of heat on Ryback over the past month. The internal feeling backstage is that Ryback has heat for a few reasons. The first reason being that his in ring work has regressed. Many WWE officials feel that Ryback is becoming more of a danger in the ring for his opponents and have been roughing up the talent, most notably CM Punk.

Another reason why Ryback has heat is that his media appearances are not going as well as planned. There have been talks that he acts like he does not want to be at the events and is hard to deal with. One source claims it looks like Ryback is constantly "annoyed" when making appearances for the company. It is even getting to the point that Vince McMahon is considering taking Paul Heyman off of him so Heyman can work with someone else.

"The bloom is off the rose" is a quote that was said about Ryback unless he can turn things around.

:disappointed:

Ziggler, Ryback, if you fart in the backstage area do you supposedly have backstage heat these days?

Oh but Shawn could pop all the pills he wanted in the 90's.

Heat on a lot of guys lately, huh!

If Ryback was bored of making media appearences, I'm sure he was showing it in the weeks/months leading up to the decision of pairing him with Heyman.

This story should go side-by-side with that one where they say they're seriously considering a Ryback/Goldberg match at Mania.

Everyone seems to be getting backstage heat lately.

I think they make this shit up just to generate interest.

Wrestling tabloids.

I've read reports that the Ryback heat actually started when Punk took Ryback to the Wiener Circle, a popular hot dog restaurant in Chicago that is famous for both their food and their crude attitude for dealing with customers. Ryback was apparently unaware of the latter fact, and stormed out of the restaurant without ordering food, an act CM Punk saw as an insult.

Dirt sheets are reporting that Stephanie is getting backstage heat for not being able to regulate her menses around Raw shows.

Reports are that Vince thinks it's a bloody mess.

I've read reports that the Ryback heat actually started when Punk took Ryback to the Wiener Circle, a popular hot dog restaurant in Chicago that is famous for both their food and their crude attitude for dealing with customers. Ryback was apparently unaware of the latter fact, and stormed out of the restaurant without ordering food, an act CM Punk saw as an insult.

I used to live around the corner from that place.

For anyone who wants to know what the Wiener Circle is all about Google "Weiner Circle Triumph the Insult Comic".

"Major" Heat
slapsgiving-salute1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back