Rush Limbaugh Says.....Oh Just Read It

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Source

Now to begin with, Limbaugh has since backed off of this.

Anyway, on Tuesday, Limbaugh suggested that having the villain in Dark Knight Rises be named Bane is a conspiracy theory by Hollywood and the liberals to make people associate Bane with evil things. Things like say, Mitt Romney's Bain Capital.

Again, he's backed off of this, but try to find the original clip and then listen to him backtrack. If that's him joking or trying to be entertaining, that's some dang good acting.

Just heard it, what an idiotic thing to say by Limbaugh, he certainly wasn't joking in the original clip.

"You either die a journalist, or live long enough to see yourself become a Limbaugh".

to be fair, he has a good point. Look at Bane

bane-dark-knight-rises-image-tom-hardy1.jpg

what comes to mind? Occupy Wall Street

Lmao Limbaugh's latest excuse for his idiotic remark was, "I wasn't suggesting that this was a conspiracy, I was saying this is the link that Obama is going to make." Oh really, Obama is going to say, 'Hey, the new Batman movie villain is bane.. bain capital? One's evil, what about the other? Better not take chances - vote Obama." I don't think so.

Buffoon.

I saw the Daily Show (or Colbert Report) did a joke on this before I heard about Rush's nonsense. Life imitates art? Vice versa?

Yes it's entirely stupid, but it's RUSH LIMBAUGH. He does that 29384762985761923856290358609845 times a day. Why are we treating this like news?

Yes it's entirely stupid, but it's RUSH LIMBAUGH. He does that 29384762985761923856290358609845 times a day. Why are we treating this like news?

I expect Rush Limbaugh to say something stupid for the same reason I expect a dog to lick it's own ass. It's what he does.

I live ten minutes from Cape Girardeau, Limbaugh and his family are from here, and no one claims him. It's just one of those things we don't talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back