Rush Limbaugh And Sandra Fluke

If we keeping paying attention to this fat fuck, he's not gonna go away.

He's been around forever. The fat fuck isn't going anywhere until he dies. Too many other fat fucks swear by him.

And yeah, I know what you mean KB. Makes it rather clear that he's not really sorry that he said those things, he's just sorry the wrong people got upset by it. Like when a kid is forced to apologize by their mother; they're just mad they got caught.

DirtyJosé;3753162 said:
What's great is that he still doesn't get it, the bloated dullard.

Unfortunately, this is untrue. He DOES get it. He understands that by saying these ridiculous things, there are people out there so stupid they will actually agree with him, and people who will be so offended, they will express their outrage...all of which is publicity and more money in his pocket. This thread is no exception.

There's a saying people say Vince McMahon is fond of...there's no such thing as bad publicity. Of course, I'm not sure McMahon believes that anymore after Benoit nearly destroyed the wrestling business, but it's certainly a very popular viewpoint.

Update: twelve sponsors/advertisers have dropped Limbaugh, but the big deal is that two stations have dropped him, one at least after he apologized on his website and after one on his radio show today.

Today he said that he was using the left's strategy against someone from the left and it got out of hand. I'm hearing some of his comments from last week and this is pathetic.

Update: multiple sponsors have dropped Limbaugh, but the big deal is that two stations have dropped him, one at least after he apologized on his website and after one on his radio show today.

Today he said that he was using the left's strategy against someone from the left and it got out of hand. I'm hearing some of his comments from last week and this is pathetic.
He's one of the few people in this world where I think if he were to die, the world would be a better place.

He's one of the few people in this world where I think if he were to die, the world would be a better place.

Just out of curiosity, who else is on that list?

Another point that I don't think was mentioned here: Fluke is 30, so she isn't your typical college student. Not sure if that means anything but it might.

Limbaugh: "Rappers say whatever they want about women and win awards for it. How is this any different?"

I love that argument from anyone. It's so stupid.

Ah, the famous tolerance of the left on full display...

In fairness, I have little tolerance for misoygnistic assholes who call women they don't know ****s and prostitutes because the women have views that differ from their own.

If Limbaugh had just said how much he disagreed with the idea, I have no problem. But he didn't do that, and as far as I'm concerned, if Sandra Fluke was my daughter, Limbaugh would have to hire bodyguards to keep me from kicking his ass.

Oh, and I'm not even someone on the "left", I'm just someone who believes in equality, fairness, and doing what's best for everyone. So I can see how that would set me apart from someone like Rush Limbaugh.

so then I guess you also can't stand MSNBC's Ed Schultz who called Laura Ingraham a **** either. Or Bill Maher, who has called Sarah Palin a cunt, twat, made fun her daughters, made fun of her handicapped child, among other despicable things. Yet, despite using such language, keeps getting invited to all those democrat sponsored dinners, rather than get pressured to be taken off of the air.

Rush called her a **** without knowing her just because she disagreed with his views? Big fucking deal, better to be labeled a **** than a racist.

so then I guess you also can't stand MSNBC's Ed Schultz who called Laura Ingraham a **** either. Or Bill Maher, who has called Sarah Palin a cunt, twat, made fun her daughters, made fun of her handicapped child, among other despicable things. Yet, despite using such language, keeps getting invited to all those democrat sponsored dinners, rather than get pressured to be taken off of the air.

Rush called her a **** without knowing her just because she disagreed with his views? Big fucking deal, better to be labeled a **** than a racist.

Typical conservative BS response. "It's ok that I did it because they did it." Doesn't work that way and I'd LOVE to see your response if the roles were reversed. It would be hysterical.

Don't recall ever supporting either of those people. :shrug:

You have this problem with rationalizing inappropriate Republican actions by screaming about how Democrats have done the same thing. You have to understand I'm not a Democrat, I'm a decent human being. Which makes it hard for me to go along with many of the Republican viewpoints.

I...I don't know what to say to this, other than to say I'm a little disappointed you're going to such lengths to defend a despicable human being.

KB, The roles have already been reversed. I was being called a racist by your type for not supporting the Obamessiah LONG before Rush Limbaugh ever heard of Sandra Fluke. I have been called that, told I am downright evil for not supporting the complete amnesty of ILLEGAL immigrants, been told I was simply clinging to guns and religion (even though I don't own any guns), been called every name in the book simply for being conservative. I support the right to life, so I must hate women. You can take your self-righteousness and shove it up your ass. When it comes to insulting people simply for disagreeing with your viewpoint, Rush has nothing on the majority of self righteous liberals like yourself. Rather than actually attempt to disprove anything, your only response is always "typical republican BS response". Go on, tell me that the heroes of liberal punditry have never uttered despicable insults at conservatives, you hypocrite. You get all uppity because Rush called some girl a ****, while completely ignoring the fact that your side are fucking EXPERTS at throwing all kinds of mud on others. Rush is a misogynist for calling Fluke a ****, but Maher is a hero to the left for calling Palin a cunt. FUCK YOU, and your liberal selective outrage.

Sly, so if I start a thread calling for HBO to take Maher of the air, I expect your full support.

KB, The roles have already been reversed. I was being called a racist by your type for not supporting the Obamessiah LONG before Rush Limbaugh ever heard of Sandra Fluke. I have been called that, told I am downright evil for not supporting the complete amnesty of ILLEGAL immigrants, been told I was simply clinging to guns and religion (even though I don't own any guns), been called every name in the book simply for being conservative. I support the right to life, so I must hate women. You can take your self-righteousness and shove it up your ass. When it comes to insulting people simply for disagreeing with your viewpoint, Rush has nothing on the majority of self righteous liberals like yourself. Rather than actually attempt to disprove anything, your only response is always "typical republican BS response". Go on, tell me that the heroes of liberal punditry have never uttered despicable insults at conservatives, you hypocrite. You get all uppity because Rush called some girl a ****, while completely ignoring the fact that your side are fucking EXPERTS at throwing all kinds of mud on others. Rush is a misogynist for calling Fluke a ****, but Maher is a hero to the left for calling Palin a cunt. FUCK YOU.

Sly, so if I start a thread calling for HBO to take Maher of the air, I expect your full support.

So again "You did it before so that makes it ok." Good to see you stick to the old standards.

Again, Davi doesn't really have a point, he's just venting. Why do you assume that because we don't agree with you that we're all super liberal Democrats? And since you like to act like you're so much better, why are you always stooping to the same level as Democrats, or at least defending your actions as such?

Also, telling the admin off and flaming him outside The Bar Room? You're letting your repressed anger get the better of you, chump.

The roles have already been reversed. I was being called a racist by your type for not supporting the Obamessiah LONG before Rush Limbaugh ever heard of Sandra Fluke. I have been called that, told I am downright evil for not supporting the complete amnesty of ILLEGAL immigrants, been told I was simply clinging to guns and religion (even though I don't own any guns), been called every name in the book simply for being conservative.
I wouldn't defend any of that. :shrug:

You can take your self-righteousness and shove it up your ass.
No, I will not. I will continue pointing out the hatred and disgusting actions of other people where necessary.

When it comes to insulting people simply for disagreeing with your viewpoint, Rush has nothing on the majority of self righteous liberals like yourself.
Now this is just ridiculous. Limbaugh made his entire career on this premise.

Rather than actually attempt to disprove anything, your only response is always "typical republican BS response". Go on, tell me that the heroes of liberal punditry have never uttered despicable insults at conservatives, you hypocrite.
Of course they have. Doesn't mean they were right in doing so.

You get all uppity because Rush called some girl a ****
Uppity? For thinking it's wrong for Limbaugh to call a woman a ****/prostitute because she wants to go on birth control?

while completely ignoring the fact that your side are fucking EXPERTS at throwing all kinds of mud on others.
I don't defend comments from either side which are reprehensible.

Rush is a misogynist for calling Fluke a ****
Yes. You really cannot dispute this, so you're not even trying.

but Maher is a hero to the left for calling Palin a cunt. FUCK YOU.
I don't believe myself or KB have ever called Maher a hero. I know I haven't.

I don't believe I've ever said anything about Limbaugh being taken off the air, I said the world would be a better place if he were dead. But that's not just because of this comment, but for a whole host of reasons.

But if someone, I don't care if they are Republican or Democrat, says something incredibly offensive, then I will judge them harshly as well.

DirtyJosé;3758022 said:
Again, Davi doesn't really have a point, he's just venting. Why do you assume that because we don't agree with you that we're all super liberal Democrats? And since you like to act like you're so much better, why are you always stooping to the same level as Democrats, or at least defending your actions as such?

Also, telling the admin off and flaming him outside The Bar Room? You're letting your repressed white anger get the better of you, chump.

This is what you really meant, isn't it? That is what you claimed when you red repped me after all...even though to the best of my knowledge, Sandra Fluke is in fact, white herself.

I am simply doing what I always do. Point the hypocrisy of the selective outrage. KB is always creating threads mocking something a conservative does, and then when I point out just how hypocritical it is, he counters with what he always counters with: "typical conservative/Republican BS response". He deflects when his hypocrisy is pointed out. It's always the same. Rather than acknowledge the blatant hypocrisy, it's always I make fun of them, so you have to make fun of us...as if that somehow justifies the hypocrisy in the first place. If you are going to post a thread about stupid things Republicans do, you have to expect it to be thrown right back in your face. If I posted a thread about stupid things Democrats do, I would feel neglected if KB or Sly didn't come in and point out MY hypocrisy. As one of the few vocal conservatives on Wrestlezone, I simply can't let liberalism go unchecked. It's my solemn duty.

But, for the most part, most of the things I post in political based threads are intended to stir the pot, and some of the "anger" is a bit, exaggerated. I have no problems admitting that sometimes I embellish my outrage just to piss people off. For as pissy as I get with Sly and KB when it comes to politics, I have no problems with either one personally, and will be the first one to agree with either of them if I feel it's warranted. It may seem like I take this shit personally, but I don't, and I am reasonably sure they don't either. It's a wrestling forum, not life or death.

This is what you really meant, isn't it? That is what you claimed when you red repped me after all...even though to the best of my knowledge, Sandra Fluke is in fact, white herself.

I am simply doing what I always do. Point the hypocrisy of the selective outrage. KB is always creating threads mocking something a conservative does, and then when I point out just how hypocritical it is, he counters with what he always counters with: "typical conservative/Republican BS response". He deflects when his hypocrisy is pointed out. It's always the same. Rather than acknowledge the blatant hypocrisy, it's always I make fun of them, so you have to make fun of us...as if that somehow justifies the hypocrisy in the first place. If you are going to post a thread about stupid things Republicans do, you have to expect it to be thrown right back in your face. If I posted a thread about stupid things Democrats do, I would feel neglected if KB or Sly didn't come in and point out MY hypocrisy. As one of the few vocal conservatives on Wrestlezone, I simply can't let liberalism go unchecked. It's my solemn duty.

But, for the most part, most of the things I post in political based threads are intended to stir the pot, and some of the "anger" is a bit, exaggerated. I have no problems admitting that sometimes I embellish my outrage just to piss people off. For as pissy as I get with Sly and KB when it comes to politics, I have no problems with either one personally, and will be the first one to agree with either of them if I feel it's warranted. It may seem like I take this shit personally, but I don't, and I am reasonably sure they don't either. It's a wrestling forum, not life or death.

So....because they do it, it's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back