Round of 64: Mustang Sally versus Yaz

Who Wins?

• Mustang Sally

• Yaz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yaz? Losing a big match? You don't say.

Kick a pony when it's down, why don't you?

To be honest, I didn't think it was going to be this much of a gap between the pair. Yaz is a great poster and full of passion and ambition for the Fed and the forum. But he definitely has a tough draw here.

Kick a pony when it's down, why don't you?

To be honest, I didn't think it was going to be this much of a gap between the pair. Yaz is a great poster and full of passion and ambition for the Fed and the forum. But he definitely has a tough draw here.

I live in Kentucky. I hate horses.

Sally is a fave but she made me groan inwardly with her "the Butcher makes the cut" post. Yaz is a beautiful rotund man who deserves more votes, I can vote guilt free in this one as well since its already been decided by the looks of it.

Yazloz created one of the greatest eFed characters I have ever seen in Big Tex Johnson and then was nice enough to let me take him over and keep his spirit alive despite being a busy guy.

I also had wonderful matches and feuds with him and Shotaro in WZCW.

That said, Sally's excellent, has always been excellent, and is also super super nice.

I tossed in my vote for Yaz because I wanted to try and close the gap but it could have gone either way.

I know Sally is apart of a "Count on One Hand" group of Top posters in the non-spam section....but I didn't expect such a large difference in the votes.

Seems your brilliance has been duly appreciated on here, Sally. Congrats.

I know Sally is apart of a "Count on One Hand" group of Top posters in the non-spam section....but I didn't expect such a large difference in the votes.

Seems your brilliance has been duly appreciated on here, Sally. Congrats.

Very much the dark horse in this competition, for sure.

If my luck goes well in the next round, I might face her. And that's probably where my journey will end. She's a damn good poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back