• Nightmare

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

Another one of my WZHL brethren. Plus I probably would have voted for him here anyway. Close call, but I give the edge to nightmare.

I have to go nightmare. He rarely fails to entertain when that's his goal, and he knows his wrestling. Plus I miss a lot of Dowds's posts because he doesn't seem to post as much in the wrestling sections.

Nightmare gets my vote. We need more money for the epic after party in nightmare's lair and advancing in the tournament does that.

Dowds is fantastic. I wouldn't vote against in most cases.

But... if you blink once, you might miss an epically hilarious nightmare post. He just keeps cranking out the hits; he's like Drake if you will (sorry, I know that's probably offensive, but he sells the records nonetheless).

I'll give this one to Dowds. He has great taste when it comes to TV shows and knows his wrestling well enough.

Nightmare is OK. I just get the feeling sometimes that he thinks himself to be cooler and smarter than he actually is. Just my two cents, though.

Oh man I think that does it. Pulling out the old school reference. Sorry nightmare.

(Drops his Taco Bell 12-pack & case of beer)

Traitor.

(Walks away toward home in the rain)

I'd like each candidate to explain why I should vote for him in one word.

America.

I'll give this one to Dowds. He has great taste when it comes to TV shows and knows his wrestling well enough.

Nightmare is OK. I just get the feeling sometimes that he thinks himself to be cooler and smarter than he actually is. Just my two cents, though.

"HEY GUYS!! THIS RACIST KID SAYS I'M OK!! FINALLY THE RECOGNITION I'VE ALWAYS WANTED !! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF WISHING IN WELLS & PRAYING TO STATUES- IT FINALLY PAID OFF!! "

IDK, most people seem to like me & I certainly am not in the remedial class. I'm even such a nice guy, I will give you the two cents back. :twocents:

And it's level again...
full.jpg

"HEY GUYS!! THIS RACIST KID SAYS I'M OK!! FINALLY THE RECOGNITION I'VE ALWAYS WANTED !! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF WISHING IN WELLS & PRAYING TO STATUES- IT FINALLY PAID OFF!! "

IDK, most people seem to like me & I certainly am not in the remedial class. I'm even such a nice guy, I will give you the two cents back. :twocents:

I weep for the people who found this even remotely funny.

And I guess this proves what I was talking about. Calling me a racist, that is so try hard. I hope Nate or someone else from the bar room clique gives you a cookie for this.

I weep for the people who found this even remotely funny.

He seems to have helped support your previous point. What's actually funny is that he dropped this poor joke in the very thread where folks are lauding his sense of humor and entertainment value.
This group's "jokes" are always hit-and-miss (mostly miss). One of them types like "OH NOEZ U HAZ COMEZ" and thinks he's being funny, another one is known to send pictures of shit via rep, the third's job pretty much revolves around cheerleading for the others. And Captain Ginyu here is exhibiting his lame recycled collection of supposed-to-be-insults as usual. You'll soon see them group up and collectively bombard similar PJ's while praising each other for it.

Torn on this one. Dowds is my fellow Kaneinite. Nightmare is a funny guy and likes Angel and Buffy. But the bastard was the one of those leading the campaign for Brock Lesnar over Hulk Hogan... which shot him the foot the next round anyway...

I'll wait a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back