• FalK

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

Not familiar with Breezeblocks, but Falk has been putting in serious work for the Fed recently and has been a big help to me during my short stint there. Falk FTW.

Poor draw for Breezeblocks. FalKon has long since been a staple of WZCW and a guy who has been tied to my own tenure here. He is insightful, creative and a work-horse behind the scenes in the Fed. FalKon every day of the week for me.

I'll save my Falkon ass kissing session for next round. Breezeblocks did kinda, sorta call out KB. But I'm still voting Falk.

I'll give (make) love to any Alt-J fan, so Breezeblocks, with your soggy clothes and all, I reward you with this rep. Congratulations on great taste, sir.

However, my vote will be going to Falkon in this one.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that nobody will vote me over FalK, but during the voting process please think of two things

Breezeblock-noun, a lightweight building brick made from small cinders mixed with sand and cement.

Falcon-noun, a diurnal bird of prey with long pointed wings and a notched beak, typically catching prey by diving on it from above.

Drop a falcon on a breezeblock and you give a seat.

Drop a Breezeblock on a falcon, you get dinner.

Two uses for Breezeblocks in this situation!

Falkon in this pairing for me. Not that familiar with Breezeblocks, but Falkon was been a solid fixture on these forums for quite some time. Hard to not throw my support in his direction for this one.

You know what beats a cinder block?

falcon-punch-problem-solved.jpg

So yeah, except our guy spells it with a 'K', but it's just as effective.

I feel like this tournament is constantly ageing me. I don't know Breezeblocks. Were this the WZ tournament, I'd feel guilty for voting the one I've heard of. Here, however; I don't give a shizzle wizzle.

Interesting. I honestly did not notice when I grabbed the image off Google.

I used Marth & Ganondorf 95% of the time when I used to play. Could have cared less about most other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back