• GSB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 16.

Polls close 2 days from now!

This one will go all the way down to the wire, much like KB's match with Ty did. But I think he has enough respect to bring the old school out in force. I have KB going over GSB in this one. But I'd be happy with either advancing, GSB is awesome.

Sort of funny that I get to face off against two now long gone posters well KB has to battle his way through each round. As it is he gets my vote. Nobody else has the dedication to this place that he has.

Two awesome posters here obviously, and no one does more for these forums than KB. No one. However, in the Predict It! thread, I called GSB to go all the way in this tournament and to actually win it all, and unfortunately for the boss, that involves him pulling the upset here.

Love me some GSB. Great poster, funny, and a fellow Cubs fan. He just got a lousy draw here. KB is basically the face of the forum.

Very difficult one here, as GSB is hilarious and I always enjoy his posts on the forum.

That said, I have come across KB in the RAW LD threads mostly, and enjoy his reviews immensely, whilst he is always receptive to my constant questions in his own Q&A thread.

:scratchchin:
This should really be a Semi-Final match-up... :disappointed:

dontbeasucker.jpg

On one hand, KB likes awesome things & is smarter than the collective of wrestling's creative departments.

On the other hand GSB is pretty badass & never fails to make a good joke or point...

Ugh. Decisions.

Vote KB or I'll murder the people's cheese.

Is this who you people want for your prom king?

Had no idea this started yesterday. The only logical conclusion is that KB programmed my account to miss this until it was too late. Altbot then caught the anomaly, returned things to normal, and then gassed KB in his sleep. RIP KB.

I love wrestling, and I love jokes. But since this is a wrestling forum, I'll go with wrestling.

This shows you know less about wrestling forums than you do wrestling. And we know you don't know much about wrestling.

See, I do impressions too. Green rep to whoever can tell me who I am imitating?

GSB you know you're funny, and you know that you "get" wrestling more than most of the dudes who post around here(and you don't really get much credit for that).

And KB, well you're not the boss* for nothing.

So I'll spare the slobbing. I'm voting for KB, if for no better reason than to keep this race interesting.

*Sly if you're reading this please don't give me a warning. Hail Slyfox696.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back