Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
r2.jpg

The Outsiders - Scott Hall & Kevin Nash
vs.
Jerishow - Chris Jericho & The Big Show

The Outsiders were good, sure, but were they ever Unified Tag Team Champions?

Without a doubt the correct decision here is for The Outsiders. Even if they are overrated, they're still twice the tag team Jerishow could ever hope to become in the future. Seriously, someone actually voted for Jerishow? I'd love to hear the reasoning behind that one. What have they accomplished that even compares to the legacy of The Outsiders? Nothing.

Vote for the Outsiders if you're a fan of making intelligent decisions.

Yeah, its got to be the Outsiders. They were consistently very good for about 3 or 4 years, whereas Jerishow are a recent team with very little experience in big match situations. I don't doubt that Jerishow could become a great team, but in all honesty they aren't half the side Jerishow are. Neither Nash nor Hall ever had problems with smaller guys, and between them they could neutralise show. Outsiders win.

Hmm, there are similarities between the two tag teams. Both of their big man (Big Show being the bigger of them), and both have their smart crafty smaller guy (though Hall himself is extremely tall)(Jericho being the better of those two).

Now who is the better tag team? I would have to go with... Yeah, you thought I was going to say it right there, didn't you...

Obviously The Outsiders were around a lot longer. Started up after they left the WWE. But This is how I remember them in WCW. They had a third member (Not Hogan) who always got them over. That man was Eric Bischoff. Now TNA isn't that good of a promotion in my books. And I think they need Eric Bischoff's help. But until then, TNA's division has no Bischoff to help them out. The Outsiders lost multiple times, only for Bischoff to give them back the belts. They even lost to little ol' Lex Luger and The Giant (Also known as The Big Show). Now I rank Jericho a lot higher than I do Luger, and as for the Big Show/The Giant situation (Check the Debater's League Round Two for what I think of that).

The only thing that stands in JeriShow's way is the time to look back on them as a legitimate good tag team. They have proven to be a good tag team so far, and I enjoy watching them night in and night out. I think they are the better tag team here, so I will give them my vote.

I love the team of Show and Jericho and I think they are really going to make the WWE tag division more relevant than it has been in recent years (though that ain't hard to do). If JeriShow was around a little longer than they have been, they might have my vote. But in the end I'm going with Hall and Nash. These guys could contain Show and they'd be able to handle Jericho. Should be a good battle, but Outsiders FTW.

this is where experience takes over. Jerishow is a good team, but they've been together what, three months? The Outsiders teamed for years. Nash can stop Big Show and Hall I always thought was great in the ring. Combine that with the fact that Show is likely stupid enough to join the NWO during the match only to get turned on for the 100th time would likely be enough to give it to the good guys.

I voted for the Outsiders. Why? Because I can. Okay, it’s because I think they are a better tag team overall and because they have much more experience as tag teams. Like KB said, Jerishow has only been around for about 3 months while The Outsiders were a tag team for years. I think it’s pretty clear who the more experience tag team is. As far as why I think they are better overall, I just think they are. Nash is a smart wrestler and Hall is a wrestler so I think their strategy would be to eliminate Show and then go after Jericho. While Jericho is a better wrestler than them, I don’t think he would be able to take on both of them. They would be too much for Jericho to handle and ultimately, they (The Outsiders) would win.

Vote for the Outsiders!

The Outsiders helped to create a wrestling boom, throughout the NWO. Sure Hogan helped, but Nash & Hall were just as important as Hogan throughout the ride down NWO street. What has Jerishow done in the past 3 months exactly? Nothing, thats exactly right. Sure they're decently entertaining at times, but no where near as entertaining as The Outsiders were.

Vote: Outsiders.

Definitely The Outsiders and it's not even close.

Jerishow have been together, what, 2 weeks now? And what have they done worth noting other than play around with Shaquille O'Neal? Oh, that's right.... absolutely nothing.

The Outsiders, on the other hand, changed the business forever and made WCW a threat to WWE, something that hadn't, and has not since then, ever happened. That, plus the fact they were truly a great tag team, with tons of chemistry and a lot of good matches their credit, this is just not even a competition.

Anyone who votes for Jerishow had to only start watching wrestling this year. That's the only explanation I can accept as to why anyone would vote for them. And nobody better bring up that kayfabe nonsense, because The Outsiders would have killed Jerishow. Shit, they killed Show thousands of times already in WCW, and Jericho sure as shit wanted no part of them, so again... there's absolutely no excuse for anyone to vote for Jerishow, unless you just started watching professional wrestling.

Jerishow consists of two great singles wrestlers who in their own weight divisions hold their own very well & quite easily match up with every other man enough to have a good chance at victory. Big Show is such a devastating man & can do a lot of damage with just striking attacks & Jericho has got some of the best ring psychology in the world to always find an opening to win. These men have competed in tag teams before & know what is going on in the ring for tag matches.

However, this is a tag team match against two men who also during their primes were serious contenders for their weight divisions in singles competition & teamed for yonks, The Outsiders. These guys have key elements in experience others work their asses off to attempt to get. They are best friends, know each other more than they know the back of their own hands & understand what tag team wrestling is about. Kevin Nash has been in some of the greatest teams ever such as Diesel/HBK, nWo & the MEM that he alone can utilise his knowledge in taking down the inexperience Jerishow. Couple this with the fact Hall has achieved much success in the ring & you have a winning combination.

The Outsiders will go over Jerishow here.

I like Jerishow.

That's enough of that nonsense. The Outsiders used to beat on Giant like he was a rag doll, and he's only gone downhill since then. Their teamwork and chemistry are enough to win here, even if they are too big for Jericho to lock on his new (and slightly ******ed) Walls Of Jericho.

The Outsiders get this match on a walk. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall have the chemistry and the killer instinct to win this match. Big Show was no match for the Outsiders and Jericho wouldn't be either. I can't see a scenario where Jerishow could beat the Outsiders cleanly. Nash offsets any advantage Show has, and Hall in his prime could hang with the agile Jericho. And it also helps Hall and Nash teamed together quite a bit and Jerishow was thrown together to get Big Show in a program and a rub from Lionheart.

This is Outsiders and it's not close.

Jerishow won't win and probably shouldn't, but I voted for them anyway. A few reasons, first off, Jericho is one of the best tag team wrestlers of all time. He has had success with several different partners and it has been no different with Big Show. Secondly, being together for 3 or 4 months does constitue a tag team, at least nowadays.

Jerishow have actually had a pretty solid run in the time they've been paired together, both kayfabe and non kayfabe. I also don't buy any of the stuff about the Outsdiers "experience" and ability to "outsmart" Jerishow. Jericho and Big Show are both very talented wrestlers and Jericho is one of the smartest in the bizness. I'm sure they'd be ok.

That being said, the Outsiders probably would've won. They pretty much owned Big Show throughout their careers and he'd probably do something stupid like get DQ'd for refusing to break a hold or something. Anyway, I voted Jerishow, cause they are the best there is right now and I like Jericho.

JeriShow are merely transition champs. They had a nice win in round 1, but this time they're going up against one of the most decorated tag teams in wrestling's illustrious history, the Outsiders. Kevin Nash by himself could take out JeriShow. He already broke Show's neck once.

Alright. I knew a match like this was going to happen sooner or later.

Chris Jericho is the first ever Undisputed WWF / WCW Champion. I actually consider him the only Undisputed WWF / WCW Champion, for reasons that really have no logic (it’s about holding the two Titles, yes Triple H did it for a very short period of time, but whatever). Big Show is the only Superstar in the vast history of professional wrestling to hold the WCW, WWF, and ECW Titles. Together, they have been the most “dominant” Tag Team in recent months, and they have held the Undisputed Unified Tag Team Titles longer than any other Team, Yes there are only technically 3 teams to hold both Raw and Smackdown Tag Titles together, but this is still in impressive run, considering that it’s still going on.

As for the Outsiders, I’ll be honest, the New World Order is my second favorite Stable of all time second, only to the 4 Horsemen. To me, the Outsiders did start the Monday Night Wars, but as a Tag Team in this Tag Team Tournament, I think they were indeed over rated. Their run in WCW was great, but got stale quickly with all the reversed decisions and their run in WWE and TNA was just short of $#!+. I believe the Outsiders got a bad draw for the second round, but it looks like I’m fighting in a losing effort.

what kind of a match is this lol we all know Outsiders can win this hell if you team up Rey Mysterio and Great Khali vs Jerishow they ll destroy them! Great Khali can kick big Slow's ass anytime any place with the chokehold on jericho and its over or on Big Slow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back