Outlaws Vs. Outsiders

W

wp2 4 life

DX-NEW AGE OUTLAWS VS. NWO-OUTSIDERS

HALL & NASH VS GUNN & DOGG this is one 4 the age's the 2 most hiped tag teams in wrestling. At the top of the wrestling wars the Outlaws & Outsiders where the 2 best and 2 this day not many teams can even lase their boots. They had mic & wrestling skils. Now this is not a DX VS NWO post JUST the outsiders vs.outlaws no run in to help out 4 the win. jut tag team vs tag team. IT would Rock 4 me I like the NewAGE OutLaws in this one better as a team but hall and nash better as sigels. but I love both teams. what do you think?

HAll: Hay yo! We got a lil survey

Road Dogg:OH you didn't know your ass better call some body

Nash:we are Just TO SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!

GUNN: And if you ain't down with that we got 2 Words 4 ya

The Outsiders (Hall & Nash) win, hands down.

Both Nash and Hall are bigger stars individually than Gunn and Road Dogg (Hall is probably the best wrestler of the bunch). In terms of entertainment value (mic skills), they are about even (Road Dogg is probably the most entertaining). The Outsiders are just a better overall team.

peopleschamp said:
The Outsiders (Hall & Nash) win, hands down.

Both Nash and Hall are bigger stars individually than Gunn and Road Dogg (Hall is probably the best wrestler of the bunch). In terms of entertainment value (mic skills), they are about even (Road Dogg is probably the most entertaining). The Outsiders are just a better overall team.

OK I see your point but hall and nash have had more beef with eachother and
yes hall & nash are bigger stars individually but this is them as a tag team I tink THE NewAge OutLaws work better as a team and yes the outsiders are bigger but billy is the best all around and billy is the best tag team partner to have just look at his record.:suckit: LOL

wp2 4 life said:
OK I see your point but hall and nash have had more beef with eachother and
yes hall & nash are bigger stars individually but this is them as a tag team I tink THE NewAge OutLaws work better as a team and yes the outsiders are bigger but billy is the best all around and billy is the best tag team partner to have just look at his record.:suckit: LOL
I agree that Billy Gunn is the best tag team wrestler of the four (possibly of all-time), but his partner Road Dogg, other than being a great mouthpiece, doesn’t do much for me as a wrestler. The Outsiders, on the other hand, just has that aura of invincibility about them. Both are great teams for their times, and the point of my last post is that all things considered, they are pretty even, but The Outsiders are just slightly better due to the "star" factor.

if both teams were at their peak the the outsiders would win

interesting that tna doesnt give scott hall one more chance and let this match happen

this is a feud that could last a few months and be worth a few dollars

scott hall doesnt even look right anymore... but with both teams being in their prime... outsiders... nash and hall are just better wrestlers then road dogg and billy

I dont think Hall(Prime) is better than Billy Gunn(Prime)...

Billy is prolly the strongest out the bunch , Nash is just tall, Ima ave to say the OUtlaws, Based on chemistry...Outlaws the Pistons of Wrestling

SUCKKKAAAA

you gotta go with with the the outsiders i love the outlaws but hall and nash are too much for the outlaws to handle and i gotta agree with wp2 4 life hall is the most talented of the four with billy gunn in second it would be a classic rivalry

The Outlaws would win the match any day. Nash and Hall both need to retire and the have to many problems between each other.

ok the outlaws have been in the ring with th likes of Kane & Undertaker, APA, Funk and Foley,hardy boyz, dudley boys, E&C conncetion Bossman & Test,and LOD,NOD with the ROCK and now in TNA AMW and I love hall&nash but who they beat sing & lex, H.Heat, Outer lod, small 4 horsemen Rick & scotty,mongo & jeff jarrett, lwo .Come on who has had more comp in the ring. it looks like The new age outlaws win baby that's right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back