The Hulkamaniacs vs Team Cena

• The Hulkamaniacs

• Team Cena

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
This is a first round match-up in the all time survivor series team tournament. These two teams have been selected at random to face each other. Polls will be open for 3 days.

The Hulkamaniacs

The Hulkamaniacs is from the 1990 Survivor Series, and consisted of Hulk Hogan, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, The Big Bossman, and Tugboat. They defeated "The Natural Disasters," which consisted of Earthquake, Haku, The Barbarian, and Dino Bravo. Hulk Hogan was the sole survivor, and this match marked the end of the Hogan / Quake feud as Quake started with Tugboat, later Typhoon.

Team Cena

Team Cena is from the 2006 Survivor Series, and consisted of John Cena, Kane, Bobby Lashley, Rob van Dam, and Sabu. They defeated "Team Big Show," which consisted of The Big Show, Test, Finlay, MVP, and Umaga. Cena and Lashley survived, with the end coming after Lashley speared Big Show, setting him up to be FU'd by Cena.

Well let's see. The only mega star on the Hulkamaniacs is the captain, Hulk Hogan. Without him, you have a bunch or midcarders against three former world champions, a guy that would have been champion had he stayed, and an overhyped mess. For the sake of balance, we'll factor out Sabu. That leaves RVD, Kane and Lashley against Hacksaw, BBM, and Tugboat. Are we really even debating this? Of courst Cena's team loses there.

ANd then, we have the real fight of this match. Cena vs. Hogan. Let Sly have a minute to regain consciousness. That being said, I'll give it to Cena's team. With only perhaps Van Dam or Kane going out, you still have a former champion and Lashley to take on Hogan. Throw that in with what Cena takes out of him, and it's a no brainer. Hogan was great, but not that great.

Cena would be able to take out Hogan's teammates all on his own, let alone with a team. I too will factor out Sabu, but only because within two minutes of the match starting, I could see him botching a springboard move and getting counted out. RVD would probably not last long in this match up, and we be overpowered by the likes of Hogan, Boss Man and Tugboat. Lashley would shine in this match, being able to easily take out Tugboat and Hacksaw. Kane and Boss Man circa 90 would be epic, but factor in that Lashley and Cena are still in thing, and Hogan never actually puts in any offense until it's time for him to make his Hulking up comeback, and Boss Man gets a spear, a Chokeslam and an STFU on his way out the door. This leaves Hogan in a 3-1 disadvantage. He could fight his way through KAne, maybe, but just like in 06, Lashley and Cena would prevail.

Ok, so no one can compete with Hogan's legendary status. But the emphasis is on that ONE.

I agree with the above. Cena's team would easily pick apart and eliminate everyone but Hogan. This leaves Hogan alone, so naturally it would have to look like he has a chance. I could see Hogan taking out Sabu, RVD, and even Kane, but that still leaves Cena and Lashley.

Could Hogan take both of them? Possibly, but not in this case. He'd have to run through five guys, and I feel like I'm giving him a ton of credit for assuming he'd run through three of them. However, Cena? AND Lashley? Nope. Not on this night.

Cena's team wins this.

I think far too much love is being given to the "former world champions" of team Cena. We have Kane and his all but impressive one day reign as WWE champion, Rob Van Dam and his pot shortened run after a ten year chase for the title. Bobby Lashley a New ECW World Champion which is a world championship in name only, and Sabu. That Resume isn't very impressive to me.

Hogan doesn't even need a team, he handles team Cena, including Cena, by himself.

Yeah. Hogan's team takes this one pretty easily if you ask me. In my opinion the only thing where hogans team would have trouble would be Cena. Then in the end Hogan would slam him and put the leg drop on him for the victory. Sabu and Kane are not even that good. RVD is a spot monkey albeit a good one. To me Hogans team like it or not is more well rounded. Plus they have Hulk motherfucking Hogan.

Team Cena, allow me to explain myself.

Sabu goes out easily. . . . . . cos' he's shit. This leaves RVD, Cena, Lashley and Kane vs Hogan, Duggan, Bossman and Tugboat. Tugboat Duggan and Bossman goes out. Hogan comes in looking completely unafraid, points his finger at RVD currently the legal man and beats him down.

Anyway's the finish is Cena and Hogan are going at it, Cena gets a clear advantage but that's negated when Hogan "Hulk's up". The entire of Team Cena charge the ring and Hogan cleans house, he then starts posing before disposing of RVD again, he turns around into a surprise chokeslam from Kane, he gets back to his feet and takes a spear, he gets back to his feet into an FU and finally a frogsplash for the win.

Team Cena wins, Hogan retain's his godliness. Everybody's happy, except hopefully Sabu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back