Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round One

samusvcage.png

The beautiful but deadly Samus Aran is a bounty hunter that hops through space, armed with her large variety of weapons and her varia suit. With missiles and explosives by her side, Samus is primed and ready to take on any threat, no matter the universe. However, this time the threat is movie star and one of the greatest martial artists in the world today, Johnny Cage. His strikes and speed are the stuff of legend, as is his ego. Who's walking out of this one alive?

FIGHT!

Not only does Samus have the agility that Cage has, but she has a weapons advantage as well. Cage can punch all he wants, but Samus with avoid them and blast Johnny's ass.

Man, I thought Samus would win, but I didn't think she'd be winning this handily. I really think people are underestimating Johnny's skills as a martial artist and as a fighter. He can teleport around, picking and choosing his spots to strike and juggle Samus. If he slams Samus to the ground hard enough he could short her power armor. Now, we all know that Zero Suit Samus is just as formidable as Varia Suit Samus, and Johnny Cage's reaction to Zero Suit Samus would probably be to ask her out, but I'm just saying not to totally brush off Cage.

However, Samus has a blaster. If Cage is close enough to throw a punch punch, he's close enough to shoot.

I know both characters fairly well, and I'm going to say this tough draw for the MK playboy.

In the MK canon Cage is depicted as a competent fighter, but no where near the best. I'd put his raw skills above those of Stryker, Sonja, and even Jax, but he's not better than someone like Goro, or Lui Kang, or Kung Lao.

Cage's nut punch is not going to work, and he's not much of a long range fighter. Samus can just stand off to the side and just fire away using her arm canon.

That'll be game. set. match for her.

However, Samus has a blaster. If Cage is close enough to throw a punch punch, he's close enough to shoot.

Uh... you act like Johnny Cage can't get his hands on a gun were it necessary. The dude is a fucking actor... he has access to all types of shit.

Anyways, even if Cage didn't have a gun, his leaping ability is tremendous and all he would have to do is avoid Samus' shots and close the distance, where he could then rip her head off and shove his Oscar down her neck.

Johnny Cage is easily the best Martial Artist on the Human side of the bracket, and he would find a way to pick this bitch apart and have his hand raised at the end.

Okay...

let's break this down.

Samus
Samus first of all has a gun on her arm. A FREAKING GUN ON HER ARM. How badass is that?
Second, IF Cage gets near, she can turn into a small ball, roll away and lay a bomb while she does so. Woah, holy shizzle.

Johnny Cage
Cage CAN attack from distance. Yes he's a martial artist but from all my time spent on the mortal kombat games, I happen to KNOW he has a long distance shadow ball and a closed distance shadow ball.

In addition to that, with lightning speed (so quick he leaves 3 shadows behind him) he can launch into Samus with a shadowkick.

Now here...is where I want to really go into it.

Samus is somewhat the babe of the Nintendo world. Johnny Cage is all about the women. Tbh, if he turned up in an episode of the Inbetweeners, he'd fit in perfectly. He loves his women and all Samus would need to do would be take of the helmet and shake her hair like a bad herbal essences advert and Johnny's in love. He'll be drooling, she powers up a shot, BOOM. Game over for Mr Cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back