• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rookie of the Year

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
So I keep reading all these posts about who should be the ROY and while I don't really disagree with any of the names being tossed about, I thought I should at least get a little love !!!!!

I'm sure most of the replys will be that I'm a glorious, self promoting, whiny little bitch... but I think I deserve a few votes, so if that makes me a glorious, self promoting, whiny little bitch, so be it.

ROY Candidates: Razorback. Razorback. Razorback. Lariat. Razorback. Tenta even though he signed up in December of 08.

And that KB guy is pretty good.

I'd give it to Razorback. ST is good. Dex is good. Tenta is ineligible. But Razorback has been consistently good, the whole time. That's my reasoning.

There are just so many candidates, though...

I don't know if I can even really be seriously considered since I didn't even join until August. Well, I joined in July I think, but didn't really start posting until August. I missed 8 months of my eligibility year. That's gotta be a major strike. I appreciate even being mentioned but... right now, I'd give it to Razorback too.

ST by far, whilst RB is good, ST goes completly accross the board.

Ugh! I was robbed I tell ya! Robbed! Gurrrr!

There are a few Rookies, who are really good! This year is going to be competitive.

ST by far, whilst RB is good, ST goes completly accross the board.

However, ST had to improve drastically before becoming the ST we all know and love. Razor's always been Razor.

I still think you should be considered if you joined after last year's nominees were announced or it wasn't possible for you to be in the running for last year. It would be even closer than it is now.

He probably won't get too much love, but I will support ChiHawks David til the end. He does great work in the Sports Stadium and is a solid wrestling poster

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back