• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[OFFICIAL] Lariat for Rookie of the Year Headquarters

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
Yep, guess you can say I'm semi e-serious about this. Vote Lariat.

1) He's Old School. He loves to talk about the Golden Age of wrestling and knows his stuff.

2) Endorsements from Shocky, NorCal, KB (at one time :(), and Xfear should be enough to know that I mean business and don't pussy foot around. Pussy foot. LOL.

3) Puppies Dressed as cats. (For you X.)

4) Brian Kelly's a DICK! (For you Shocky.)

5) Brian Kelly's a great hire for Notre Dame. (For you Sly.)

6) Tenta's an alt.

7) I'll use the words 'Offbeat shenanigans' and 'Awesomesauce' in posts in the Bar Room. As well as 'bonerific'.

8) Hi, Luther. (For Luther)

9) $Texas

10) It'd be an honor to even be in the running for this award in such a great rookie class. In all seriousness, I wouldn't campaign if I didn't bust my ass on here nearly everyday since April. Others have done the same, but dammit, Stan Hansen is in my Avatar. That is all.

Here is the link.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=1597393#post1597393

Yes. I'm responsible for the Big Breast love here, too. 10,000 views. Can't dispute facts. I also know that a vote for Lariat can actually improve libido in men ages 61-67. True story. So go vote. For Lariat. NOW!

You know what? I'm actually suprised you didn't bring up your infamous "Change the WWE title" thread. We all know how you loved that thing to death.

I don't want to alarm you. But Tenta posted in this thread in the Old School section and you didnt. Thats all I'm saying:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=83337

Holy wow, guys. I mean, really? I'm leaving that to you guys. Let the dust settle. You already vote? If not, then vote Lariat!

And my "Is Anyone Else SICK of the Spinner Belt" thread is epic and had a LOT of posts and views. Albeit most of it was spam, but it provoked conversation. So did my Over/Under series in Old School, my FACTION series, and my THE REST OF WRESTLING HISTORY threads are must reads also. I mean honestly. Feel good about yourself. Vote Lariat.

Yeah but come on. It's not like that thread hadn't been done before. Your overrated series was top notch though. Definately deserving of a vote, thats for sure.

I have Shyla in my closet.

I was also able to find Stan Hansen. I have parts of him in a storage downtown next to parts of Vader.

Vote me dammit. Vote me or they get it.

I've got sticks and stones on my side. Let's see whose bones are going to be broken. Tully's or Hansen's. You choose Lariato. You choose.

You're about a tiny, tiny, tiny nudge away from getting my vote for Rookie of the Year Lariat.

You do smoke bud, yes?

nom-nom-nom.jpg

Yes, you've won mine as well. After so many really bad memes you've posted a classic. Savor the vote Lariat. Savor it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back