Roman Reigns Elbow Injury

Oh right thats why credible backstage sources like MetsFan4Ever and Dolphins1295 first came to Reddit and no other forum right? THis coming from a WZ forum which has the reputation of copy and pasting shit from other sites

didnt one of those wankers have a complete meltdown after one ppv where they got everything wrong

Not necessarily.. sometimes injuries don't make it through to dirtsheets.

Oh right thats why credible backstage sources like MetsFan4Ever and Dolphins1295 first came to Reddit and no other forum right? THis coming from a WZ forum which has the reputation of copy and pasting shit from other sites

Actually most injuries that happen do end up getting reported somewhere. Are you just taking shots in the dark here?

I have no idea who the hell MetsFan4Ever and Dolphins1295 are. If these are the usernames of people on Reddit, then I would have to assume that the first guy is a baseball fan and the second a football fan. They to me are unheard of and mean nothing.

Dark lady you are beyond stupid. These names/sources have appeared on multiple wrestling sites like wrestle zone, wrestling observer letter, and f4wonline. So the fact that you don't know them means that you don't follow wrestling news that closely, not that they mean nothing. You are so ignorant

There's a thing called Google if you don't know who they are. Also Google falconarrow he is also a credible source. Many of them have correctly reported feuds and unexpected turn of events such as the del rio-ziggler double turn and bray Wyatt feuding with dean Ambrose. Note that these predictions were CONSECUTIVE so they were not guessed randomly.

Dark lady you are beyond stupid. These names/sources have appeared on multiple wrestling sites like wrestle zone, wrestling observer letter, and f4wonline. So the fact that you don't know them means that you don't follow wrestling news that closely, not that they mean nothing. You are so ignorant

Geez or could it be that I'm not on multiple wrestling sites, so would never have heard their names. Also no I don't follow wrestling news that closely, I see what the big stories are and that's about it.

You have a fat lot of nerve calling someone ignorant when in fact they don't really give a shit. Sorry I'm not delving into the subterranean world of wrestling and who knows what and who knows who. I'm also not stalking wrestler's families and significant other's on Twitter, and acting like you. I have a life outside of wrestling and the internet. It's fairly obvious that you don't and maybe it's about time you got one.

When Dark Lady said, "any links coming from Reddit won't be taken seriously", she wasn't criticizing everything about Reddit. She was criticizing your blatant habit of cherry picking singular posts which you agree with, while somehow thinking no one here can go to Reddit and see for themselves how the discussion is actually progressing.

I can draw another diagram, if that would help.

Dark lady do you realize that wrestle zone copy and pastes from other sites, therefore they have also mentioned these names. Try to use some logic here instead of blindly bashing Reddit and me

Dark lady do you realize that wrestle zone copy and pastes from other sites, therefore they have also mentioned these names. Try to use some logic here instead of blindly bashing Reddit and me

Listen you little fuckwit. Blindly bashing people, no you stupid stupid person I only bash people who call me names for no apparent reason. But then you've never been known for your fact checking abilities have you. You are the one who just blindly blurts shit out and then when you get questioned on it, call everyone Cena and WWE apologists.

Tell me something, do you really think someone who has never heard of these people would just sit there and keyboard smash names on their computer until something comes up. No you idiot they wouldn't. Next time try to get your one working brain cell going before you answer one of my posts again. Because it's pretty much assured that you call me names without checking first, will get you the same treatment.

Before Cena left, he taught Roman how to use backstage politics. The elbow pad is just the first of many changes Reigns will be implementing in the near future. Next up, new shoelaces and probably some pineapple Fanta in his dressing room. Believe that.

Before Cena left, he taught Roman how to use backstage politics. The elbow pad is just the first of many changes Reigns will be implementing in the near future. Next up, new shoelaces and probably some pineapple Fanta in his dressing room. Believe that.

I heard Cena used backstage politics to get Roman the power to use backstage politics to have control over his ring attire so he could wear the elbow pad

Well of course he did. Then he used backstage politics to decide not only who got to make the damn thing, but also which arm to put it on. That son of a bitch. The elbow pad could have helped someone else get over, but nooooo. Roman just had to be the one to use it and clearly bury Big Show in the process.

Well of course he did. Then he used backstage politics to decide not only who got to make the damn thing, but also which arm to put it on. That son of a bitch. The elbow pad could have helped someone else get over, but nooooo. Roman just had to be the one to use it and clearly bury Big Show in the process.

Explanation #1: I watched the Republican Debate last night; John Cena was clearly telling Marco Rubio what to say. The WWE Apologist party is trying to take over this country! Their symbol of solidarity is the single elbow pad.

Explanation #2: A side effect of the sensory enhancing drugs that John Cena is force feeding to the leader of his legion -- Roman Reigns -- is crazy arm spasms, so he has to wear a magnetically charged elbow pad to counter the nerve impulses.

Explanation #3: John Cena is trying to discriminate against elbow fetishists by exploiting Roman Reigns' sexy elbows. By teasing them with the one elbow, they lose their minds and dissolve into a puddle of human soup.

didnt one of those wankers have a complete meltdown after one ppv where they got everything wrong

I think it was the Dolphin one where he claimed that WWE gave his source misinformation because WWE was tired of him spoiling results. You watch enough wrestling you can predict nearly everything.

Q

They both did. Dolphins started getting things wrong, and blamed everything on his WWE "source". He got called on his bullshit, and threw a major hissy fit and made a huge production out of leaving.

Mets did the same thing. He predicted a bunch of things that were right, and then he started getting them wrong, most notably claiming AJ Lee was preggars, when she clearly wasn't. Then the the wrong shit started piling up, and people turned on him. He had a major meltdown, even going as far as comparing himself to Jesus. Claimed to be leaving a pile of times, but really didn't leave until he was ban't.

There was another guy, named FalconArrow, who gave spoilers and backstage news and was always right. Very short lived, though, and he stopped posting that kind of stuff before he ever got anything wrong or anybody turned on him. Still pops in from time to time, but it's never backstage stuff anymore.

Is it really that hard to predict what will happen most of the time?

In their current tournament, you can guess that every match will follow the face vs heel format (with a few exceptions). Knowing that obvious piece of info gives away most of the results.

I'm pretty sure that if you challenged anyone on this site -- except Crocker because he's a fucking dumbass -- to predict the next PPV they would have a higher than .500 average.

Is it really that hard to predict what will happen most of the time?

In their current tournament, you can guess that every match will follow the face vs heel format (with a few exceptions). Knowing that obvious piece of info gives away most of the results.

I'm pretty sure that if you challenged anyone on this site -- except Crocker because he's a fucking dumbass -- to predict the next PPV they would have a higher than .500 average.

I'm horrible at predicting the outcome of PPV's, probably worse than Crocker. I pick who I like best in the match. Same with horse racing, name of the horse is everything. This is my husband everytime. :banghead:

I'm horrible at predicting the outcome of PPV's, probably worse than Crocker. I pick who I like best in the match. Same with horse racing, name of the horse is everything. This is my husband everytime. :banghead:

You're not very intelligent are you? I can tell by the way you act, ALWAYS ignoring my point and constantly bashing and questioning the credibility of Reddit despite the fact that it has legit sources and then saying these really ignorant things.. god

You're not very intelligent are you? I can tell by the way you act, ALWAYS ignoring my point and constantly bashing and questioning the credibility of Reddit despite the fact that it has legit sources and then saying these really ignorant things.. god

Did you even read my post? I wasn't bashing anyone but myself there. Don't remember saying anything about Reddit either. So don't have any idea what the hell you're talking about.

Besides what point where you trying to make considering that wasn't even your post I quoted. Unless that is another alt of yours.

For those playing at home, it was option 3. Crocker was force fed his meds, made a decent topic but refused to take his next serving and is having another meltdown

Wikipedia has sources...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back