ROH in England

The_Main_Event

Dark Match Jobber
I'm not entirely sure if this is the place to post this thread so if not please forgive me.

But my question is there any channels in England that broadcast ROH? I know Challenge and Sky broadcast TNA and WWE as I watch them, but I haven't got a clue if anyone has picked up ROH over here?

I know ROH puts episodes on there website but I'd much rather watch it on TV if possible.

They used to be on The Wrestling Channel but since it went off the air Ring of Honor hasn't reappeared on any other channel. If you want to watch just join ROHWrestling.com as a general member and you'll be able to see every episode on a five day delay, if you want to watch pay-per-views on discount and the weekly show the day it airs in the States, you've to become a premium "ringside" member. For anyone outside the States such as myself, it's the most accessible way of viewing.

They used to be on The Wrestling Channel but since it went off the air Ring of Honor hasn't reappeared on any other channel. If you want to watch just join ROHWrestling.com as a general member and you'll be able to see every episode on a five day delay, if you want to watch pay-per-views on discount and the weekly show the day it airs in the States, you've to become a premium "ringside" member. For anyone outside the States such as myself, it's the most accessible way of viewing.

:lmao:

Do they include PPVs in the 5 day delay or just there normal shows?

Do they include PPVs in the 5 day delay or just there normal shows?

No. You got to purchase the pay-per-view, you can then view it up until the subscription runs out which is usually a month. That being if ROH get all the technical difficulties correct (last line is for Lee.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back