ROH "Honor Takes Center Stage" LD

I would love a build of him not wanting to face his best friend, only to end up snapping on him and setting up a crazy feud. I don't want this rushed.

I could see that. We know ROH though, they don't rush much. Hell look how long Generico/Steen went on.

Fuck I didn't know the first show was tonight! Damn, how was it?

Will definitely try to order the next show, this totally slipped my mind, fuck. I'll DL and do a review of the show sometime this week though, definitely.

Damn good so far. Richards and Strong put on a fantastic match, WGTT vs. KOW is awesome right now.

That was a great iPPV. That alone was worth $20, but we get another show! We get to do it all again tomorrow at 1 pm Eastern time.

Great main event. Edwards' finisher from the top was sick.

It had a lot to live up to based on their other encounters, as well as the quality of the show before it, and it delivered. If Edwards can deliver these types of matches every time, I hope he's champ forever.

Also, just an idea, maybe the guy who interfered for Elgin was Daniels.

I'm bummed I missed out on this. Sounded awesome. Glad to see WGTT finally dethrone the KOW, that title reign HAD to end.

I'm bummed I missed out on this. Sounded awesome. Glad to see WGTT finally dethrone the KOW, that title reign HAD to end.

Yeah, winning with the loaded elbow pad got old in September. But hopefully they stay as a tag team and just do as the American Wolves do. Saturday's show should be just as good, even if there aren't any title matches.

A three way LD would have certainly been even more entertaining. Maybe we'll catch the second show at the same time once it's uploaded since I'll miss it live. Damn my needing to go play darts and start drinking at noon while being honored as an outstanding league player.

A three way LD would have certainly been even more entertaining. Maybe we'll catch the second show at the same time once it's uploaded since I'll miss it live. Damn my needing to go play darts and start drinking at noon while being honored as an outstanding league player.

[YOUTUBE]C3Dx-hri_x8[/YOUTUBE]

You're not this guy are you?

It's going to be alone in here for Saturday's show? That's kind of sad, but nowhere near as sad as this:

emo-red-face.jpg

Or as disturbing as this:

Pee-Wee-Herman-19488.jpg

You can probably tell how bored I am.

[YOUTUBE]C3Dx-hri_x8[/YOUTUBE]

You're not this guy are you?

:lmao: Nah not by any means. I do take it pretty seriously though mostly because I have a competitive streak, and the rest of my team sucked so I always had to carry them to the promised land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back