ROCK vs Vinny Mac WM 28

The HEEL JuiceLee

Pre-Show Stalwart
So rumors are starting that Vince will be revealed as the annomous GM of Raw & face the ROCK & ManiA28..!!

Im guessing Vince will come down & cut a promo saying the Rock turned his back on Vince.Vince will claim he made the Rock what he is & he would be nothing without HiM & the WWE.(Which is true)

DO YOU WANT TO SEE THIS?

IS WWE GOING TO DO THIS MATCH SINCE ROCK ISNT IN RING SHAPE TO FACE CENA?

IS THERE ANY1 IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD PERFER TO SEE THIS OVER CeNa vs. RoCK?

Depends, Vince is only as good as who he's in the ring with, ie. shawn ,great match, bret last year just awful. It wouldnt be worth remembering as the Rocks last match by any means. but what do we have now, Rock and sock v Evolution. which was a loss.

So i guess 7 or 8 mins of Rock throwing some elbows and rock bottoms wouldn't be so bad?

Depends, Vince is only as good as who he's in the ring with, ie. shawn ,great match, bret last year just awful. It wouldnt be worth remembering as the Rocks last match by any means. but what do we have now, Rock and sock v Evolution. which was a loss.

So i guess 7 or 8 mins of Rock throwing some elbows and rock bottoms wouldn't be so bad?

Bret Hart is a STROKE VICTIM. No way could he have done anything serious. People need to understand that and get over it.

Anyway, Vince being the GM was probably the default position since they couldn't think of anyone good to be the GM.

Vince being beat up again at mania isn't really that amazing to me. He is even older now so I doubt even he could do anything spectacular. But the people's elbow is always nice to see.

LMAO, don't you mean WrestleMania 27...

I think this is a terrible idea IMO...Vince should shell out the $$$ and book Rock vs Cena at WrestleMania 27 with Cena losing the RAW Chamber Match this sunday to John Morrison, so we can see that epic dream match between Cena/Rock and have Morrison vs Miz for the WWE title and even tho that isn't a big time match for the title, it doesnt really matter cause we'll have Cena/Rock on the card.

DO YOU WANT TO SEE THIS?

Hell No! That would be a waste of the Rock. Like damn, Vince has a perfect losing streak at Wrestlemania; what makes anyone think he'll beat the Rock? Finally, while I understand that much of the material in prowrestling is recycled, the storyline you suggested is much too played out.

The Rock isn't going to wrestle Cena, Vince, or nobody else. A promo is a promotion, a marketing device to stimulate interest, and that's all Rock was doing. He did it very well, by the way. And what's this "ring shape" crap. Did you see the man? I mean, what are you talking about: stamina, conditioning, endurance, cardio? Shit, the man didn't miss a step last night.

Not me. And why hasn't any posed the Rock vs. Taker at Mania? Weird.

This Vince being the anomous general manager thing is loads of crap, I mean the guy was in a coma (Accourding to the WWE storyline), How the hell will he be able to send messages, Huh? But seriously, i'd rather see Rock repersenting The Attitude Era V. John Cena Repersenting of the PG era.:lmao:

Hell NO!!! Didn't we learn anything from Hart vs Vince last year ? Any match with Vince is not consider PPV worthy anymore, If The Rock ain't wrestling Cena, HHH, Taker or helping Jerry Lawler as a tag-partner, he has no business or purpose to be at wrestle-mania. I just don't see The Rock lowering himself to ref either he has to much ego and pride for that. If Vince vs Rock happens at mania it could only mean one thing: "They"( TNA ) have taken over WWE creative writing . This has to be a dirty rumor to distract us from a wrestle-mania dream match, which I believe for the first time in wrestle-mania history there will be two dream matches ( Rock vs Cena ) & ( Taker vs Sting ). This the only thing that would get me to spend $60-$70 for Mania.

nah... why would Vince fight The Rock?... Vince is the one that brought him back for christ sakes! i mean i guess you could say that he brought him back JUST to confront him... but it's kind of stretching it.

also.. it just doesn't feel like there are any unanswered questions between The Rock and Vince. no lingering bad blood or anything like there was with Austin, Hogan and of course Bret.

I say... keep him as the host of Wrestlemania.. and Cena/Rock for Summerslam. Without question I'd rather Rock/Cena for Wrestlemania... but i think The Rock still needs a little more convincing before he'll step back in to wrestle. i wouldn't be shocked to find out that The Rock saw a little of what he was missing last night and will catch the bug sooner than later.

I don't see this ever happening. Vince is retired from in-ring competing, as he's getting old. The Rock has stated many times, over and over again, that he will not wrestle and I don't take that in doubt.

The Rock vs McMahon is not something I want to see. The Rock as referee is also something I don't want to see. As much as I didn't want to see Stone Cold as referee... Guest referees are as played out as grudge matches with McMahon. I don't even want Rock v Cena at SummerSlam... SummerSlam is glorified as a pay per view, but if it ain't Mania it ain't (didn't) happen. Rock v Cena can only be done at Wrestlemania.. It's now or never. Rock said what he said... he's not wrestling again, whatever. But Rock also said what he said last night, and he had to know he was asking for these rumors, and if he's not gonna wrestle he shouldn't have taken it there in my opinion, he shoulda just stuck to gracious neutral guest host and give a surprise Rock Bottom on Miz instead of teasing at a Cena confrontation a month and a half before the big show, giving him plenty of time to get into shape (if he needs to) and give great promos for one of the biggest matches since Hogan v Rock.
And as far as what Chris, Nick, and Justin LeBar say about John Cena and Miz not being made to look weak at Mania... the answer is simple... The Rock can lose. If he can hand a defeat to Hogan the big one should't be opposed to passing the torch in the form of a Cena victory.
In closing, Rock v McMahon is a stupid idea. The Rock v Cena is an amazing idea, I don't care what he's said in the past. Rock as referee? Gimme a break... It looks to me like Rockys arms are as big as they've been since retiring the first time, maybe he's been training for this... And either way, you can't tell me he's in any worse shape than Hogan was... If he's not gonna wrestle he should've known his role and shut his mouth if you ask me... at least in terms of talking crap about Cena, no one wants to see him take the spotlight from the stars of today (Cena) and tomorrow (Miz... and Morrison, indirectly) by posing in the middle of a WWE Championship match. You teased at Rock v Cena, so don't expect me not to think it's a waste if you don't deliver...

DO YOU WANT TO SEE THIS?

I'm not really feeling it, not as much as Cena vs. Rock, they already teased that route, it may not happen as a WM match, but Rock and Cena will meet.

Who says he ain't? Rock looks to be in tremendous shape, and he came back looking like he didn't miss a beat. If his ring skills have the same amount of rust as his promo skills he can definitely still go. Especially with time to prepare.

Maybe, not me though.

It said some type of confrontation. Im seeing vince being revealed, then the rock giving him a rock bottom and people's elbow. that would be enough to make me happy.

The Rock will NOT wrestle in any kind of a match at Wrestlemainia. He's made it pretty clear in his promo he will be the host and I see him having a direct role in the Miz/Cena match. But before people jump all over any kind of a Cena heel turn or Rock being around for a long time you should reconsider and hold your horses.

I don't see Vince wrestling at Mainia either. He will have some kind of a presence there but they wont have Vince wrestle a match and also have some sort of a King/Cole match on the same card.

Vinny Mac will do his thing. And Rocky will do his with Miz and Cena.

They will build tension between Rock and Cena and have that whole "anything can happen" story push... only to see Cena beat Miz at Mainia and then Rocky will raise his arm ala Mike Tyson with Stone Cold.

I understand the Rock might not wrestle. But every man women and child has the right to change their mind at some point. Just cause he says he won't doesn't mean back in that ring last night he wouldn't get the itch for 4 or 5 months. Prob won't happen but. Rock/cena at Summerslam with Cena sticking on VM side is possible

Bret Hart is a STROKE VICTIM. No way could he have done anything serious. People need to understand that and get over it.

I sympathise for Bret dude but does that mean the we're meant to enjoy a match between a wrestler and a ex-wrestler in a wheelchair? I mean if you can't wrestle, don't.

That logic will apply to the Rock v whoever. If he can wrestle up to Cena standards, it will be Rock v Cena. If he can't, we'll just watch him bitch slap Vince around and enjoy that instead.

Not me. And why hasn't any posed the Rock vs. Taker at Mania? Weird.

Its because Rock and Cena have similar gimmicks; they are both very charasmatic and the crowd loves them. Not to mention, they're both warlocks on the mic.

Additionally, Cena vs Rock would be complimentary to Rock vs Hogan (icon vs icon, old vs new)
Undertaker is just as old (even older) than the rock, so that match could have easily happened 10 years ago. Nobody would have ever imagined Rock vs Cena until now.

That is what i meant.

my bad, I was just thinking when you look back on the Rock's career, im not sure how many people would be satisfied with that being the last match of the Rock's, compared to a Flair, HBK send off and possible Triple H this year.

Just feels like he needs something bigger?

The rock did say in his promo that he wasnt going aweay anytime soon. So you dont know for sure, that could mean he is sticking around a while..After all Brett Hart himself said "Hell has frozen over"..lol....Wrestling Dork...are you one of the ones who said AE would NEVER return too??..It sure looked it Monday night..I could easily see the rock in a match at Mania as do id bet more than half the viewers of monday night!!

I don't see this ever happening. Vince is retired from in-ring competing, as he's getting old. The Rock has stated many times, over and over again, that he will not wrestle and I don't take that in doubt.

That was then, this is now. The Rock isn't just back to play host every week or stick around to commentate or be a commissioner. He practically called out Cena & Miz. Of course he is back to wrestle, what else? The "host" thing is just a way to break him back in slowly as I'm sure he has plenty of ring rust to shake off, before he can just throw himself back into active competition. I'm sure he'll take several breaks, but I do believe that he's back and back to compete.

I'm not sure who you mean by saying "AE" so I couldn't tell ya? lol

I'm one of those people that doesn't let his boyhood dream matches cloud the way WWE usually does things. The Rock has said he will not have another match. He said a few weeks back that he and Vince were working on doing something big and new. And here he is the host of Mainia.

I see people calling for Miz/Morrison and Cena/Rock...

And I'm not saying that wouldn't be GREAT. It would be.

But it's not going to happen. The Rock will be involved somehow with the Miz/Cena feud because without him there to give the feud a bigger feel it just didn't cut it as a Mainia main event.

I'll be the first to say I'd LOVE to see Rock back fulltime. He's from the era of wrestling I love. But I'm also a realist. And I don't see it happening my friends.

Rock vs Vince doesn't sell Wrestlemania tickets. There isn't a real back story too it, especially since Vince has come out many times supporting the Rock's quiet retirement and movie career.

It's a fair idea and I don't want to be a jerk to knock it down fully. It makes sense on paper but in reality, it wouldn't sell very well.

I think Vince did the right move with Bret last year and quietly retiring from wrestling too. The Mr. McMahon is pretty much done and gone. No need to revive it.

I'm not sure who you mean by saying "AE" so I couldn't tell ya? lol

I'm one of those people that doesn't let his boyhood dream matches cloud the way WWE usually does things. The Rock has said he will not have another match. He said a few weeks back that he and Vince were working on doing something big and new. And here he is the host of Mainia.

I see people calling for Miz/Morrison and Cena/Rock...

And I'm not saying that wouldn't be GREAT. It would be.

But it's not going to happen. The Rock will be involved somehow with the Miz/Cena feud because without him there to give the feud a bigger feel it just didn't cut it as a Mainia main event.

I'll be the first to say I'd LOVE to see Rock back fulltime. He's from the era of wrestling I love. But I'm also a realist. And I don't see it happening my friends.

People said the same about HBK back in 2002....he came back, and with a vengeance, giving us 8 more years, before he finally retired. The Rock is back; believe it.

So rumors are starting that Vince will be revealed as the annomous GM of Raw & face the ROCK & ManiA28..!!

Im guessing Vince will come down & cut a promo saying the Rock turned his back on Vince.Vince will claim he made the Rock what he is & he would be nothing without HiM & the WWE.(Which is true)

DO YOU WANT TO SEE THIS?

First off no i don't want to see this, the reason as many has said i don't think it would make any sense to start after he said that he was on the phone talking about guest hosting nor will it benefit The Rock for doing this.

Second I don't see the WWE doing this and i believe it is more likely him facing Cena rather than Vince, BUT i dont think either is going to happen anyway as he's only hosting.

No i would rather see The Rock Vs Cena as it would make for a much more entertaining match and the crowd would be way more involved too.

Wrestlemania should be for the biggest matches and i jst dont think that Mcmahon is worthy of being in a match with the rock in his home town but it might actuali happen coz mcmahon hates rock so he might be the one to end his career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back