Who Wins This Match?

• Kevin Nash

• The Miz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
This is a first round match in the Rock Region, Phoenix. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona.

talkingstick.jpg

e0b7528a659c6e2f06d8d7d5e8e24466.jpg

#7. Kevin Nash

Vs.

Miz.png

#26. The Miz

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

It's kinda biased to put a picture of Nash in his nWo days and a picture of Miz when he was still a goober on ECW. Put a pic of Miz in his prime, as he definitely has a chance against Kevin Nash who did his fair share of putting over people.

But just because he has a chance doesn't mean he'll get the win. The only way Miz beats Big Daddy Cool Diesel is if Shawn Michaels comes out and superkicks him to give Miz the win. Basically the same way Miz beat Cena.

Without shenanigans, this is going to Kev.

Miz is underrated. Yes, he was a sideshow to Cena and The Rock at WrestleMania. Yeah, he hasn't had much of a main event career since, but you don't get into that position if you aren't very good. Miz had the storyline for his face turn and it was obvious - a fan turned world champion, but instead, much in the same way AJ Styles' heel turn was spoiled, they had some ham fisted Ric Flair love in. Nobody in the current audience gives a shit about Ric Flair and its high time that the people who idolise him realise that.

Anyway, as a result of Ric Flair, Miz never properly took off as a face and is now back doing his best in the mid card. Kevin Nash and guys like him helped to bury Ric Flair in WCW and as a result he followed up a successful WWF career with a successful WCW one. Hopefully that will provide some comfort to The Miz when Nash beats him here.

Truth be told, I'm a fan of The Miz. He's had some good matches, headlined a WrestleMania, and is entertaining enough on the mic. But, I don't see a universe where he compares to Big Daddy Cool. Nash was an asshole, but that seems to be a running theme among the greats of wrestling history. Even if Nash never jumped ship to WCW, his time as Diesel is enough to win this one.

Give Miz all the praise you want but in the end, its going to be a Jack-Knife Power Bomb from Big Sexy for the win.

Vote Nash

Kevin Nash is garbage and Miz is vastly underrated. However, all things considered I think I am leaning Nash on this one. Neither of these guys were strong world champions. They were both given huge wins over all time greats like John Cena and Bob Backlund and Nash ended Goldberg's streak. However neither were able to capitalize on the positions that they were thrust into. Over the past several years Miz has fallen into the mid card role, and that's where he play's his role best. I've compared him to Ted Dibiase in the 80's before because that's how I see him. He will be remembered as one of the best mid card talents of the current era, but not as a top guy. Nash on the other hand is and will be remembered for being a top guy in the 90's, even if he wasn't very good at doing so. He mostly rode the coattails of those that were more popular than he was, if not in the NWO then the Kliq, but by doing so he at least cemented his place in history. Miz was never that lucky.

So out of fairness I'll give my vote to Nash, but I don't see him surviving the second round.

Attention WZ. Kevin Nash tore his quad on the way to the ring.

Nah, injury prone jokes aside there is no way Miz takes this. Jacknife ends it in less than 5.

I'm on the Miz is underrated bandwagon. He is solid on the mic and decent in the ring. It took him a while to match his in ring skills with his mic work, but the guy is underutilized. I'm not saying he should be the in Cena's position, but the guy is good.

Nash though is a multi time world champ and was part of the nWo, the good nWo that turned Hogan heel, and as such, he takes this.

I'd say Nash coz he was the bigger star and part of a faction that was over like a motherfucker. I think Miz's peaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back