Rock Region, Fourth Round, TLC Match: (1) The Rock vs. (4) Andre the Giant

Who Wins This Match?

• The Rock

• Andre the Giant

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Andre. The Rock in wrestling was second to Austin and top for the duration he was gone.

Andre was the man, in his mid 70s to early 80s run. I am surprised there was never an Andre Vs Bruno match at MSG

Wasn't it 2-3 years ago that John Cena defeated Andre in this very tournament? And now Andre is totally turning the tables against The Rock. Talk about change in the forums.

The voting is tied, so I'll cast my vote for Andre. It is for the petty reason that I was never the biggest fan of Rocky. Much like JGlass I appreciate his time on the top, but have since found him to be boring. Andre was never boring for me. Plus I like Princess Bride better than any movie The Rock has been in.

I voted Andre, even though the Rock is my second favorite performer of all time. That's just the way it would be booked. Andre, the unstoppable force would beat a very game Rocky. And he would only have to climb like 3 rungs of the ladder anyway.

Also, Andre was in the Princess Bride, my favorite all time movie.

Vote Andre.

Andre The Giant and The Rock are the guys on totally different levels. Yupp, Both are great without any doubt but Andre is just on another high level.

Andre is the 8th Wonder of the World.

Plus TLC Match favours him to use the tables, chairs and ladders to knock out Rock easily.

Andre easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back