Risen Angel; Christopher Daniels Returns to TNA!

I'm happy Daniels is back in TNA. I'm not sure if he signed a deal or how long he is staying, but it will be cool to see him in action again. Being apart of Fortune is a great role for him since he was always stuck in the shadows before. Now he can become a bigger part of the show.

It came off ok I thought. When you consider this week we saw the return of The Rock & Shawn Michaels on Raw, Christopher Daniels returning to iMPACT! doesn't even register as a blip on the radar.

At any rate, however, I like that TNA hyped Daniels as being a legit, returning force to TNA. I think that Daniels could be a good replacement for AJ Styles on a short term basis.

One thing I'm a little confused about something though. I thought that a condition of ROH's agreement with TNA was that Daniels wouldn't appear on televsion without wearing a mask.

Didn't watch impact again this week but I did manage to catch his return since it was the only thing I wanted to see. Huge christopher daniels fan and I hope he gets treated well. Loving the ROH run as well. I'm happy hes not sticking with the Suicide gimmick.

It TNA's earlier years, Daniels was the glue to both the X Division and the Tag Team division. He was the heel. When Jeff Jarrett ran rampant in the main event, Daniels was the top heel on the mid card. Simply put, if there's a belt with issues, Daniels should be your go-to champion. Aside from AJ Styles, I don't think TNA has as versatile a star as Daniels. Not even Kurt Angle can stoop to the low's as Daniels even if he can come back in stride. He was already ROH TV Champion. Why not TNA TV Champion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back