• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AJ Styles Returns!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
The writing was on the wall, but was the return really what you expected?

If you didn't catch Lockdown, just as Bully Ray was about to bash Daniels' head open with a kendo stick, Styles' music hit and rushed the ring to aid Fortune in winning the Lethal Lockdown match.

Most folks had AJ's return pegged, but with the addition of the returning Christopher Daniels, they expected he'd be betrayed (or perhaps betray Fortune himself?) in the process.

What was left of Immortal was left in a blood mess with Fortune celebrating mid-ring.

Thoughts on the return? Concerns over how it was handled? Who does he move forward in a program with — Bully Ray?

THat was the best PPV i have seen in a while i loved it when aj returned it was epic i think aj picked the best time to return. AJ Styles is the best in TNA im suprised that wwe havent been trying to signed him

I thought AJ would've made more of an impact. The timing was good though. I had completely forgotten to expect AJ. I kknda marked out when his music hit to be honest. Must say though if this is the end then i'm a bit disappointed. With the amount of time tna spent building up 10/10/10...then to have the whole fued end in less than a year. I guess I can cut them slack for having the M.E.M thing just vanish on them...and then they had the hardy fiasco... Don't get me wrong i mean it was a good match...but now what does fourtune do? play second fiddle to sting? not a good way to go...

AJ was gone what, two and a half weeks? It's kind of hard to have an epic return when you saw him 17 days ago. It was a cool moment to end the show I guess, but I think everyone knew he was going to make the return and make the save for Fourtune. The return was fine, but it's not something I'm going to get all hyped up about for the most part.

AJ was gone what, two and a half weeks? It's kind of hard to have an epic return when you saw him 17 days ago. It was a cool moment to end the show I guess, but I think everyone knew he was going to make the return and make the save for Fourtune. The return was fine, but it's not something I'm going to get all hyped up about for the most part.

You're not hyped about something TNA did? Bwhaaaaaaaaat?! :glare:

AJ's return was awesome. Well executed, everything you'd expect. Pop from the crowd, emotion, fine commentary, nothing to complain about. I'm looking forward to his feud with Bully Ray (there gots to be one, right?).

Its always AWESOME to see AJ in the ring so I'm very happy he returned tonight. I had a felling he was going to return and I was right I'm also very happy that they didn't have Daniels turn on AJ. Its great to see AJ back and I look forward to seeing what AJ does next and a potential feud between him and Bully Ray.

that ppv was awesome and its not surprising you are not excited about it. At least try to be a little neutral here, its getting old, we get it, you dont like tna and you think its a joke, we dont have to be reminded with every post.

A.J returning was good, but i expected a heel turn by Daniels to be the guy that will be the X-Division man for Immortal. Is the feud between the factions over? Who know, we have to wait and see.

Well I guess I was the only one surprised by AJ's return.

That fall he took looked sick! Plus they replaced him with Daniels.

So yeah, I was caught a little off guard. I mean in the back of my mind, I was thinking it'd be cool for AJ to return but I had my doubts.

AJs Return was cool even though it was expected, but I was so into the Leathal Lockdown match I had totally forgotten about him, then when he came out it was like OH HELL YEAH. I'm looking forward to seeing where the fued with him and Bully Ray will go.

I'm glad he returned, but I wish he was available to wrestle at Lockdown. It would have made the main event eve more enjoyable. AJ's feud with Bully Ray could be white hot if TNA books it right. Which is the big dilemma here. I hope that after AJ's feud with Bully Ray, he can move on to greener pastures fighting for the TNA heavyweight championship.

AJ got one of, if not the biggest pop of the night so Im happy for him. I marked out and loved him whooping some ass. Would have loved a Styles Clash somewhere but it was awesome none the less.

that ppv was awesome and its not surprising you are not excited about it. At least try to be a little neutral here, its getting old, we get it, you dont like tna and you think its a joke, we dont have to be reminded with every post.

Why should he try and be "a little neutral" as you put it? You're clearly not neutral in your stance so why should he or anyone else not state their opinion? Just because you don't agree with it? Well grow up and get the fuck over it.

As to Styles' return, it'll be nice to see him back on television again. And yeah, I don't see how they can avoid putting him into a program with Bully Ray at this point. It's not as if they can completely bypass that little bump in the road before sticking Styles in the title picture, which is something I know that lots of people is hoping TNA will do despite the fact that it'd make no sense whatsoever at this point in time.

I figured AJ would appear, I didn't think he'd see any in ring action. Reason being it would sell the injuries from Ray. I was thinking along the lines of appearing on the stage distracting Bully Ray. But now that he seems to be back for in ring action it is pretty obvious that he is going to move on to a program with Bully Ray. I think that has the potential to be pretty good stuff. Ray has really stepped his game up and turned himself into a legit contender in TNA. And of course AJ is the best TNA has to offer. Ray could really get a nice rub out of this and both men could find themselves in the TNA title picture if this is booked properly. Either way I'm really looking forward to seeing where this ends up.

I was sooo happy AJ returns and it was awesome!!

This was posted on TNA;s twitter and facebook pages

Check out this photo of Bully Ray after Lockdown, thanks to AJ Styles getting his revenge - click the link http://fb.me/I5bLAFF7

I was not keen to see an AJ vs Bully feud but I think it could be pretty awesome, what do you think?

I was sooo happy AJ returns and it was awesome!!

This was posted on TNA;s twitter and facebook pages

Check out this photo of Bully Ray after Lockdown, thanks to AJ Styles getting his revenge - click the link http://fb.me/I5bLAFF7

I was not keen to see an AJ vs Bully feud but I think it could be pretty awesome, what do you think?

Blah, Ray is a waste of time and should nothing but a squash match for AJ. If TNA want to compete with WWE like they constantly blantantly do, then they need their top guys to really stand up and show they are top of the business.

AJ should step inot the ring and humiliate Ray... but all I see happening is trading wins as Ray very rarely sells anyone's offence in his matches. He talks over the guy he's in a program with too... he's actually quite bad.

AJ needs to be booked to squash him and then move onto someone else... the question is who?

Woo hoo? He was gone for like 2 weeks, that's hardly reason to cause a big commotion over his return. Which is evident as this thread doesn't even 20 posts when it happened over 24 hours ago.

This is in no way a slight towards AJ, he's actually the single brightest spot in TNA in my opinion and I love seeing him perform. But the hub bub about him returning from a "career threatening" injury in less than 2 weeks is a wee bit absurd in my opinion.

At any rate, I'm glad he's back and I look forward to him carrying Bubba to what will easily be the best one on one match of his career, though the bar isn't too high. Hopefully the one on one program between these 2 will end at the next PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back