Resident Evil 5

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
[youtube]OclVQoStcpw[/youtube]

The purpose of this thread isn't to debate ridiculous claims of racism, although you can do if you wish.

Basically, this game looks incredible. With Resident Evil 4 laying the groundwork for this type of game and Gears Of War innovating it further, all I could ask for is more of the same. And that's what we've got. Basically the same game, with different characters, prettier graphics, new enemies, new weapons and lots of next-gen trickery. That is no bad thing at all. I'd rather have them reproduce the same incredible product than fuck it up.

The release date is March 19 in the US and the UK. So Jake, you'll hopefully have something to keep your PS3 warm.

[youtube]ITCwGgXmFv8[/youtube]

The only time I've played on a Resident Evil game is when I had a sampler of the 2nd and I had Copde Veronica X or something like that. I couldn't do the sampler, which I think all you had to do was walk 100 yeards. And I couldn't do CVX. I'm hopeless at them games. But that does look pretty cool. Somebody should really make them into films. I'll possibly buy it if it get's really good reviews. But that's more down to the fact that there really isn't much to play on a PS3.

4 & 5 are very much a far cry from any other Resi game. Instead of the old "I can't run! Help! I'm the slowest moving motherfucker in the world!" system, you've now got a properly implemented third person shooter system. It's fluid and easy to use. Resident Evil 4 was my first ever Resident Evil. Well, my first ever to own. It was sheer awesomeness, and has won countless awards. It's kinda like Gears but without the cover system.

I think you'd enjoy this one Jake, at least until it got to the hard parts.

wow this game looks like its going to kick ass, and go back to the original resident evil where you kill the zombies, and not like the resident evil 4 where you kill mutated plant parasite people things. (not saying i aint like the game) But this game looks awesome, the 1st 1 i played was the original 1 on PS1 and fell in love with the game/movie series, ive had atleast 1 on each system. resident evil on PS1, resident evil 4 on PS2, and now when this comes out ill be getting it on PS3. And thats cool it gots online co-op, i sometimes get lonely playing that alone so this online play should be cool. Gameplay, graphics, movement it all looks good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back